Wonderland-Register

Wonderland-Register

A Story by Abishai100
"

A quartet of media-industry (adult-entertainment) 'musketeers' must leverage capitalism with darkness for 'wrought' highway(s) to (real) gold advantage.

"
A world investment 'darkness' fable drawn from the media-universe complications concepts from the unusual/tragic American dramatization-film Wonderland (Val Kimer). Happy Holidays, 
----
====

AMLAN: This work with media-money now mired in gem-insurance moved us here!
MARCUS: Relax, Prince Amlan pal; we'll find the highway(s) to Heaven past this.
EZZY: We've to get the adult-records, airport-locker gems, fee-exchange, for chess.
DANICA: They'll call us the Earth Adult Satellite (E.A.S.) for hospitality-action!
AMLAN: I'm with Danica; if we're to escape, we keep some magic-record IQ for this.
MARCUS: Fine (for bureaucracy).



Our Homeland quartet of media-money investors and artists and 'musketeers' (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) started out after college position (Dartmouth) to create a high-art interest for that 'rough' world of cyber-adult entertainment before being invested in by the Ion-company with (incomplete) distance to conflict-zone smugglers highways miring the quartet into (serious) bureaucracy-readings and requiring (out of them) a social-media culture 'friendly' handshake for more wise cyber-citizenry commentary about conceivable (and honorable!) flight from darkness (for all).



BARON ION: I'm to think my diamond-laser research satellite interest shan't be sullied by musketeer action-adventure while this 'Prince Amlan' finds some sport-drive for routes to Euro-currency without any concern for personal vanities and my prestige in science-entertainment art(s) for bureaucracy...all for a naive call to capitalism-race exuberance...and feel nothing but remorse (like Mercury-Man!)?



Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica called their adult 'project' Wonderland and thought about their teen/college years of 'training-days' working in movie-theaters and telemarketing offices and summer internships and Euro-trips and museum visits as premonition for this high-art 'misadventure' in cyber-entertainment(s) now 'chess' tied with bad capitalism. The plan was to get to the O'Hare (Airport!), make a gem-box swap with eco-messaged glass-animal figurines (for the Ion-company) for insurance-examination (Interpol hopefully) before getting to their post-career Brussels-sprout eatery-enterprise for Euro-currency securities, all without incurring the wrath of the bad-baron Ion who'd become (miraculously) enamored by the successes/natural-colors of Wonderland inventive adult cinema (cyber/hostel/anime). Was this photo-graphics or photo-synthesis (for bureaucracy-nuggets)?



ION: There's no cash or gold taken but my bloody-diamonds, minion.
ASSOCIATE: I'm no minion, baron; I've the gumption to position trackers at O'Hare.
ION: You doubt they'll achieve this post-bank flight for future capitalist-chess.
ASSOCIATE: Without doubt(s), Ion; I'll make a media-world splash-slander for Satan.
ION: That Prince Amlan Satan is nothing less than a monkey version of James Bond.
ASSOCIATE: Perhaps, baron; but his 'pals' of Wonderland have an 'image' bond.
ION: Damn (bureaucracy).



However, Baron Ion wasn't the biggest hurdle for the flight of the Wonderland-quartet. It was (in deed) a tirelessly calculating villainess of their 'Windy City' named Esmerelda who was something of a 'sorceress' of capitalism and wanted to complicate their 'eco-guerrilla' confounding media-statement about blood-diamond 'politics' (with glass-animal figurine placements for street-gossip) by spreading the message that Prince Amlan was (himself) a 'dangerous' radical. Amlan didn't dream (originally) for Wonderland anything but those modest beautiful American successes 'chess' tied with adult-faeries. Would Esmerelda the sorceress squeeze Wonderland into a 'dark' tragedy-hallway (for bureaucracy-controversy)?



ESMERELDA: You say Danica distributed toy laser-rifles to kids in Chicago for Xmas?
BUSINESS-PARTNER: We've no 'claim' for any tie to your agenda, sorceress.
ESMERELDA: Damn, these Wonderland-kids must be Ivy-League bread/psychics!
BUSINESS-PARTNER: No matter; the street-word is it's (all) eco-fanaticism.
ESMERELDA: This smells bad (for bureaucracy); I'll be painted as an alien/hater.
BUSINESS-PARTNER: Maybe they're flying to Belgium, sorceress.
ESMERELDA: Damn; I can't track them to Belgium without invoking toy-land funnies.
BUSINESS-PARTNER: This 'Prince Amlan' seems to be the 'captain' of capitalism-chess.
ESMERELDA: Damn (good for them); I'll 'praise' the toy-distribution deed as shock.
BUSINESS-PARTNER: What a...wise 'deed', Esmerelda (for all).
ESMERELDA: Shut up.



Marcus placed some nifty patriot-terrorism 'paranoia' comics storyboards under the Wonderland cyber-bannerflag with photo-graphics in 'inventive' action-adventure, to chess-tie Amlan's work with 'eco-messaging' and blood-diamond 'politics' nonsense with politically-conscious 'prestige-matter' for the street-journals of the 'Windy City' of incomplete-distances to darkness/sportsmanship (for 'American' diamond lords).



ION: You come to me before your rumored-legendary 'escape' to Brussels, Satan?
PRINCE SATAN (Amlan): I've a sportsman-trade/exchange worth media-gossip, Ion.
ION: A Cali-QB Super Bowl champions-lore commemoration 'trophy' card for kids!
AMLAN: Something for the journals of 'alien' investment prestige for gem-hype?
ION: Sounds like a rascal-interest investment for (basic) street-talk(s), Amlan Satan.
AMLAN: It's more than you make for 'wage' in American cyber-culture; Super Bowl.
ION: I paint myself as a 'sport-football' co-investor, and folks 'doubt' I stalk you?
AMLAN: That's the super deal, and it'll work; and I flee from that sorceress, Ion.
ION: Yes, word in your 'Windy City' is Esmerelda's got your eco-brain(s) swamped.
AMLAN: She's a real Creeper, bad-baron; we make this football-card cyber-project.
ION: Ha...for a bureaucracy axes-hand, worth its weight in 'gold' advantage, eh?
AMLAN: I knew you'd see the...'comic-art' of it (all).
ION: Alright, we'll do this; but depart for Belgium and don't return (for glory!).
AMLAN: Hey...Wonderland's an American field goal (for bureaucracy).
ION: Damn (beryl).
AMLAN: Stafford-Farms...here we (all) come (wow).



JOURNAL: "To bridge the edges of Hell for capitalism-reign through adventurism and courage is to make for 'discovery' in the photo-synthesis of organics/farming and fortune-readings in mod fare-rich Blue-Planet of helmet-measure...yielding a cool field-house image for hospitality's life (for credits/cards!)" (Prince Amlan Satan).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on December 20, 2023
Last Updated on December 20, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing