Town/Edison

Town/Edison

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Homeland business-district/town 'fable' reflective of an 'American' expression of treasure/insurance vigilantism championships (for all!).

"
An epic Homeland 'vigilance' tale for the Xmas-consumerism season. Happy Xmas! 
----
====

AMLAN: This (Wingate) hostel-station for blood-diamond 'town' study bores us!
MARCUS: We're off to an Edison-examination (Homeland-Jersey) for a store-IQ.
EZZY: I'm with you guys; Danica/I have this town-settlement package for aliens.
DANICA: Blood-diamond land-work as vigilantes for immigration-corruption chess.
AMLAN: For the good of bureaucracy and flare for (Wingate) photo-synthesis.
MARCUS: Hail to capitalism --- angels!



Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica were private-detectives for hire in the Windy City of Bulls-Bears markets before turning to underground vigilantism with blood-diamond smugglers highways in North America and decided to make a trip for Edison-examination (Homeland-Jersey) where a (rumored/insured) blood-diamond store-storage from smugglers-roadway(s) stemming from Sierra Leone and 'bridging' through Brussels (Belgium) made for 'bad' consumerism-ratings talks on social media as the Xmas-season of treasure-shopping was about to begin (for bureaucracy-readings).



AMLAN: Did you see that Ed Zwick (Leo) film about blood-diamond paranoia/IQ?
MARCUS: I did; it's pretty good, Amlan; good media-chatter/art info for this Hell!
EZZY: Edison's got an ethnic-enclave business-district we'd shield from this hell.
DANICA: Good insight(s), friends; let's dilute this treasure-insurance badness.
AMLAN: Cheal-labor sourced treasure-inflation from smuggler-road is immigration.
MARCUS: Good point; avenues to 'expedient' profits makes for 'bad' American film.



Edison was a 'town' that had it all, really. An ethnic-business enclave, residential areas, traffic/transit, and a jewelry-store where a smuggler-company (Ion) moved (rumored) blood-diamonds into NY and LA, and it became the source of underground cyber-study for Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica at their WiFi-hostel station (Wingate) from which they trekked to this Homeland-Jersey 'town' of incomplete-distances to transit/commerce 'linked' social consumerism securities rhetoric (for Xmas and beyond).



AMLAN: A media figure's descended to Edison (Homeland-Jersey) for diamond-ads?
MARCUS: Some holiday-season football media 'thing' for cinema-ties (something!).
EZZY: If she's chess tied (unwittingly) to Ion-motion(s), she may be an asset.
DANICA: Great; we can keep her shielded while making the treasure-swap for IQ.
AMLAN: Cool --- "Media-doll ties with a (rumored/insured) treasure-swap deed."
MARCUS: Great --- "For an Edison 'examination(s)' value worth a B+ image."
EZZY: We've become American street-culture motions police (for bureaucracy).
DANICA: This is the sort of 'rumor' that should make (real) immigration-journals!
AMLAN: Let's do it (for bureaucracy).



According to a local cyber-fanzine (Dartmouth), the masked treasure-swap of (rumored-insured) blood-diamonds for an Edison (Homeland-Jersey) street-media IQ was the right-stuff to draw (Interpol-relation?) eyes to diamond-motions in North America, and it tied the Ion-company with a special bridge stretching to the Windy City, as a midways between NY/LA and proved to 'lift' Edison out of the mod-Earth darkness of piracy image (for bureaucracy-readings). Amlan protected the media-doll and hid her in a safe-room (Super-8) after the masked treasure-swap heroics so as not to draw her inside-traffic with varied lurkers/reporters and minions of Ion sent to spy on her daily field goals with jewelry-photography for football-ad media (wow).



AMLAN: We 'merry-folk' of Edison (Homeland-Jersey) 'town' theater are heroes!
MARCUS: The media-doll has been safely-returned to her Hollywood park/IQ.
EZZY: This town's back to Xmas-diamond shopping securities fearlessness, friends.
DANICA: I got a stranger character email about this Ion-deed for inquiries, guys.
AMLAN: What's this messenger have to ask (us), Danica dear?
DANICA: Something about street-gossip for masked-theater for insurance-beryl.
EZZY: Could be an immigration-official 'talking' street-chatter publicity.
MARCUS: Damn...bureaucracy-readings for Homeland (American) leviathan.
AMLAN: Tell the guy we're (purely) 'town' theater-police (for consumerism!).
EZZY: I worry (doesn't seem like a simple Facebook-poke).



This stranger, some man claiming special-teams relations for immigration-eyes media and street-intelligence, called himself 'Endymion' and insisted Danica was part of the Edison-force of (rumored/insured) blood-diamond motions for small-town capitalism-race 'chess-stalemate' cleanups after reading her whimsical post-deed cyber-post for treasure-media talk for holiday-season football-tied diamond-ads (TV), "I got chicken-pie in Edison after thinking (deeply) about mobilized hometown police/forces working insider-rings of treasure-insurance invisibility (for football/Xmas!)."



Amlan reasoned this stranger character ('Endymion') must've been some 'super fan' of heist/treasure/vigilantism movies and comics or something like that and wondered whimsically if he might entice Danica after reading her Edison cyber-post for some cool town Romanticism fare for Xmas-consumerism and hoped to link his own (private) investments with immigration-relevant American consumerism/media/sports presentations for this new time of globalism-rhetoric facilitated by network/matrix/traffic capitalism art(s). Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica decided to call themselves the Edison-Four for post-deed 'field goal' communications concerning those (incomplete) distances to media/lifestyle 'drawn' capitalism-race conservative dramatism (wow).



ENDYMION: I'm knowing you are the very-same 'insiders' behind the Edison-deed.
EDISON-FOUR (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica): We're simply comment-folks for IQ.
ENDYMION: I'd like to cast you in my new documentary about immigration-woe(s).
EDISON-FOUR: Illegal immigration fear with temptations of Homeland piracy/IQ?
ENDYMION: Blood-diamond traffic for expedient pirate-profits makes for dreams!
EDISON-FOUR: Why us, Endymion?
ENDYMION: Let's just say I'm a 'spying-Martian' with an eye for American bread.
EDISON-FOUR: We're (simply) not celebrity-material, Mister Endymion (thanx).
ENDYMION: Have it your way (heroes!); this is my age of (incomplete) hyperbole.
EDISON-FOUR: We prefer the 'bureaucracy' of town matter, Endymion (hmm).
ENDYMION: That's why I'd have to ask (you)...you're typical 'American' dolls.
EDISON-FOUR: Hopefully for materialism (not superstitions).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on December 21, 2023
Last Updated on December 21, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing