Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Ice_Bond

Ice_Bond

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated portrait of 'icy' sports spirits/fanfare for Homeland (American) 'image' for what's (surely) Earthling-bureaucracy.

"
A sports-fanfare life love-letter, loosely inspired by Mr. Destiny (Michael Caine). 
----
====

I'd become a special ice-hockey super fan, dabbling in video-games, TV-games following, and junior-league coach, taking time to give thanx for a weekend Pittsburgh (Hindu) temple visit for refreshment, despite my newfound Catholic-faith (ha). I'd become something of a Selfie-culture prototype-citizen of those distances to net-activity drawn Homeland patriotism (for bureaucracy).



It was certain collection-consciousness that drew in me a special storyteller's imagination for ice-hockey fanfare in the Homeland, which included Islanders/Penguins victories and great 'celebrities' of the arena/sport like Tavares/Crosby and became a social-media culture 'prototype' citizen for sportsmanship commentary and perhaps bureaucracy-excellence (wow).



However, it wasn't my bond with the game that changed my life but my bond with a beautiful bank-teller named Ezzy whom I'd met on a special Friday morning visit and decided to marry her. She was as big a Catholic-patriot fan of Western media as I'd become, and she shared my love of Pittsburgh and photo-graphics in Homeland net-activity 'excellence' for storytelling. I knew now my ice-bond to America, Earth, was something like an 'elegy' for resilience through civilization 'storms' of Hell (wow).



EZZY: Seems we're the Romeo/Juliet of the Western net-reading, darling.
ME: Sure is correct-o, Ezzy; I've no fear of the resilience-failure of dark fate(s).
EZZY: You used to be a fan of horror-comics, no?
ME: Sure was; but I feel like a true-adult now; thinking more of religion/family.
EZZY: Perhaps you've put-aside those child-brain holograms of leviathan, darling.
ME: Maybe you're right...maybe I'll make an anime-tale about Romanticism-bound.
EZZY: Excellence...for a resilience-superstition for (American) beryl, darling.
ME: You said it.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on December 22, 2023
Last Updated on December 22, 2023
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing