Daredevil/Creeper: Double Sportsmanship B+

Daredevil/Creeper: Double Sportsmanship B+

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a New England (Homeland) blind-vigilante defy the nasty-dare of a nemesis (Creeper) for a sports-net 'rhetoric' concerning mod-Earth lines/expressions?

"
A world-matrix sportsmanship 'buzz' fable featuring a 'fantastic' engagement between the 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers) and the offbeat blind-vigilante super hero Daredevil (Marvel Comics). Happy Xmas! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of sports 'fanfiction' contains images/references with no explicit/commercial ties to any representative person(s)/body and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' expression (for 'open' examination). 
----
====

Daredevil (Amlan Satan) had been a terrific man of vigilantism in the Homeland (New England), stricken by a chemical-blindness and acquiring a special 'super' sensitivity rendering him quite knowledgeable about street-motions and infiltrations 'adaptation' skill which made him something of an Earth-prince of those distances to urban/town/village psychic sense(s), but drawing interest from stranger characters of adversarial quality/messaging. One nemesis that (now) surfaced was an eerie zombie-specter in hat and trench-coat, wielding a silver-shiny Medieval battle-axe of decapitation nihilism symbolism/significances. The nemesis, a ghoul named Creeper, sought to dare Daredevil into a Homeland/Earth sportsmanship 'double-diagram' for chess-excellence for net-activity and traffic 'confidence' materialism, to see if he'd be able to harness the electric-energy of social-media culture to create the right tone(s) of New England (American) bureaucracy-arts (for leviathan!).



Daredevil took this stranger character challenge in the Homeland and darted to the Harvard library to do some microfiche 'examination' for Roswell post-WWII invasion-paranoia town-lore and post-9/11 era terrorism-paranoia lore and sought to create the right tone(s) of sportsmanship 'double-diagram' chess-excellence retorts for the Creeper's evil-dare in New England (wow). Daredevil sought 2 special sportsmanship 'matrix' symbols/diadems for this civilization-logistic 'defense' for that right-tone(s) re-presentation of activity-drawn street/traffic activity 'optimism' for that superstition of bureaucracy-arts education (for the Ego).



DAREDEVIL: Two right-tone sports-matrix trophy-image items for this defense-IQ.
CREEPER: What...a football and ice-hockey double-diagram for Earthling-chess?
DAREDEVIL: Excellence, for darkness; this football item is a Cali-Bowl memoir.
CREEPER: A Super Bowl 'shine' for superstitions in bureaucracy marketing (chess?).
DAREDEVIL: In deed, Creeper; this is a Rams-Stafford memory of champions-IQ.
CREEPER: Point?
DAREDEVIL: Cast 'celebrity' culture for social-media 'buzz' for winning advertising.
CREEPER: A singular 'bread' for all that's (American) vanities for chance, hero.
DAREDEVIL: With a special-single right-tone 'touch' for what's folk-religion!
CREEPER: Not bad...need more (now!).



DAREDEVIL: Trophy-2, Creeper...an ice-hockey gem of brotherly-love/games (IQ).
CREEPER: What's this...a Sedin-bros. ice-hockey celebrity-black diamond treasure?
DAREDEVIL: Daniel is one of the 2 Sedins of great achievements in the sport, ha.
CREEPER: I do admit, the game's drawn 'bridge' work between America/Canada.
DAREDEVIL: In deed, Creeper; this is that 2nd piece for the double-diagram (IQ).
CREEPER: I don't see the clarity-link between football and ice-hockey, hero.
DAREDEVIL: Both sports/games require incomplete-distances IQ for team-legends.
CREEPER: You're a simple map-maker, Daredevil.
DAREDEVIL: Here's the point to your Earthling (Homeland) dare --- varied range(s).
CREEPER: How's this 'defend' your 'world' of net-activity drawn rhetoric for chess?
DAREDEVIL: I've offered the coloring for your dare --- 'net-peaks' for hyperbole-IQ.
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucracy), hero.
DAREDEVIL: Why don't you self-exile to the ocean-abyss as a (private) scholar?
CREEPER: May prove wise (for secret-criticism); keep this 'art' secret, hero.
DAREDEVIL: For the 'matter' of 'academic' flares, Creeper (of course!).
CREEPER: Good (farewell).



Daredevil (Mr. Amlan Satan) made loud/secret cheer for his miracle-defiance of this 'nasty' adversary from the dark-side of the consciousness, the eerie Creeper, and shared his newfound love of this double-sportsmanship 'chess-stalemate' diagram (football/ice-hockey) with his old college-pals with whom he'd form a special patriotic antiterrorism cyber-chess society (NewPorcellian), devoted to Cold-War politics intrigue 'strategy' diagrams for social-media review/examinations. He also reunited with his old-girlfriend (Esmerelda), for whom he drew a special capitalism-race city-vigilantism comic-doodle, a Romanticism oriented duo-pair art-work for the 'matter' of bureaucracy-art(s) interest/Utopianism (in memory of the Creeper perhaps!).



ESMERELDA: Chicken-pie for my man-of-color (and blindness!), Satan.
DAREDEVIL: Sounds like the 'honey-table' for all American matter, Ezzy!
ESMERELDA: Your fascination with double-sportsmanship is darling, hon.
DAREDEVIL: You've no idea...what I'd extracted for (American) pie, Ezzy!
ESMERELDA: Your secrets are yours...our (shared) life is one of field goals.
DAREDEVIL: Without 'sparkling' doubt(s), Ezzy; thanx (for the chicken).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on December 22, 2023
Last Updated on December 22, 2023
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing