Chaos {Field Goal}

Chaos {Field Goal}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Homeland-quartet of sports-superstitions 'artists' are challenged by a 'nasty' Devil's Advocate who requires a (serious) bureaucracy-defense, for (American) psychiatry.

"
A competition-windows culture 'diorama-fable' featuring that 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers). Happy Xmas,
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction offers no ties to the NFL and all images used herein comprise a purely 'personal' expression of art (for 'open' grading). 
----
====

A Homeland quartet of sports-superstitions writers (Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica) stationed in a Homeland 'hostel' station (Wingate) were writing about Super Bowl bureaucracy/marketing when they were challenged/approached by an adversarial Devil's Advocate from the dark-side of the universe who sought special 'defense' rhetoric for Earth-civilization architecture (wow).



The quartet of the Wingate 'hostel' called themselves the Bowl-4 and sought to offer the right-tone re-presentation of sports-windows/competition 'culture' defense-ideations of Earth/American/Homeland social media matrix imaginations about net-activity 'drawn' traffic-securities 'rhetoric' for human confidence (and peace!). Perhaps they were modern 'political cartoonists' being challenged by the 'nasty' Creeper who challenged them with this Earth-culture social-media 'matrix' complexity of American football (Super Bowl) bureaucracy/marketing hyperbole (for all!).



The Creeper hacked into their cyber-channel (Wingate-WiFi) to test their mettle for capitalism-culture diagrams relevant for sportsmanship-matrix commentary and investment for 'peace-rhetoric' facilitated by social-media culture (hmm). The Creeper wished to see if the Bowl-4 (Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica) were 'versed' in the sports-relevance for traffic/politics 'human culture' and varied news 'events' like Munich '72Louis-Schmeling '38, and Qatar '22. Well, the Bowl-4 (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) immediately and shrewdly recognized this dare-challenge for Earthling-culture 'defense' invoked the traffic-confidence relevance of sportsmanship 'marketing' for antiterrorism/media-life (sure!).



AMLAN: This Creeper requires the right-tone(s) for sportsmanship-trophy acumen!
MARCUS: Let's find a Bowl-trophy 'treasure' for a defense-line in Homeland chess.
EZZY: How about the Staffor-Rams (Cali-QB) Bowl-memoir 'trophy' for contests?
DANICA: Yeah, what Western sports-fans may cite this card as media-confidence?
AMLAN: Sure...a 'candy-collector-case' for Super Bowl bureaucracy 'art(s)' IQ.
MARCUS: Perchance this Creeper may find this Cali-QB 'trophy' a net-chemical!



Well, the Creeper did (actually) agree this special Rams-Stafford Cali-QB Bowl-memoir 'trophy-card' item was quite a confidence statement for media/fanfare/net-activity 'commentary' culture in the Homeland (America) for Earthling-superstitions. He cited an 'iconic' scene from a vigilantism-adventure film in the Homeland in which a terrorist-strike on a special pro-football spirits 'exhibition' signaled a real 'field-goal' paranoia of incomplete-distances to sportsmanship 'drawn' Earthling-peace (for bureaucracy!).



BOWL-4: What'd you make of our Stafford-Cali QB-card trophy 'link' for gusto?
CREEPER: It's adequately patriotism, for heroes; but I need more Rationalism!
BOWL-4: You mean to 'naysay' sports-competition as antiterrorism bread?
CREEPER: Super Bowl bureaucracy/marketing simply reflects profit-vanities!
BOWL-4: When net-activity/treasures circulate as media-lifestyle, it's confidence.
CREEPER: Where's the network-bridge 'Rationalism' for commentary-linked sanity?
BOWL-4: The dynamics-holograms of sports-windows treasures are record.
CREEPER: Is this psychiatry...or simply hyperbole (for bureaucracy/marketing)?
BOWL-4: We contend the 'field goals' of competition offer 'lines' of personality.
CREEPER: I'll self-exile to your ocean-abyss as a (private) scholar of this religion!
BOWL-4: Thanx; we'll keep this examination secret for Homeland-media artists.
CREEPER: Good (farewell)...keep your Facebook-pokes/likes (ha).



Amlan made 'toast' of the Bowl-4 'debate' with the Creeper with a mod-Earth world-exchange 'symbolic' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) to highlight the (very real) micro-miracle achieved against the (now self-exiled) adversarial Creeper with outright field goal gusto for sportsmanship-sanity (sure). Was this an 'American Dream' of hospitality-table sorcery (for bureaucracy)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on December 22, 2023
Last Updated on December 22, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing