Terminator/Maxima

Terminator/Maxima

A Story by Abishai100
"

A post-apocalypse new-Earth requires Human Resistance 'musketeers' to engage a new SkyNet (Terminators) 'leviathan' called Mercury-Man (for bureaucracy).

"
A 'cool' fanfiction of that iconic A.I.-apocalypto franchise Terminator for Xmas weekend. Thanks for reading! 
----
====

Amlan and Marcus prepared to engage a field of Terminator killer-drones in their special Human Resistance battlefield in North America in this post-Apocalypse wasteland overrun by the A.I. empire ironically erected by human science but taken-over human worlds following the global nuclear war between America and North Korea. Amlan and Marcus reminisced about the old-Earth days of social-media traffic and 'general' (or more normal) paranoia preceding this new daunting Earth-view of survival-mechanics (for the Ego).



AMLAN: This sort of run-and-gun life is pure survivor-mentalism for peaks/IQ.
MARCUS: Stay human; that's the battle-cry for sure; we reach Maxima-rhetoric.
AMLAN: Sometimes I wonder if this Resistance banner-flag ('Maxima') is idealism!
MARCUS: Stay invisible; that's the supreme-method of engaging Terminators/IQ.
AMLAN: You're right, pal; this is no Earth of incomplete-distances for stories-IQ.
MARCUS: Hey, we breach the Canadian fields with laser-canons and we're clear.
AMLAN: Major advancement for the Western hemisphere 'agenda' for the drones!
MARCUS: Afterwards, we might erect that (secret) underground 'party' lair/cavern.
AMLAN: Maxima just might prove to be a 'chess-stalemate' enterprise for organics.
MARCUS: Why not (for bureaucracy)?



During this agenda for Maxima, the Resistance encountered a new threat to their otherwise 'Rationalism' view for potential survival on new-Earth with fresh-consciousness, when SkyNet, the A.I.-empire super-control center of drone-generation, created a new shape-shifting super-killer called Mercury-Man, an A.I. 'being' psycho composed of liquid-mercury, capable of mutating into any human-person resemblance and making weapons on the fly from body-parts! Well, Amlan/Marcus had just rescued a 'damsel' from the SkyNet prison-cage named Ezzy who was to serve as a Mercury-Man execution(s)-demo 'punching-bag' and discovered from her that Mercury-Man design was some vestige of pre-SkyNet old-Earth science-study about A.I. 'chemistry' toasted by the pre-Apocalypse human scientists seeking to 'fuse' social-media 'fashion' culture with 'cool' science-chem language (for bureaucracy).



EZZY: It's a 'dark' vision of city-scape erections for adaptation-language (arts).
AMLAN/MARCUS: You say this 'Mercury-Man' design was some 'skyscraper' IQ?
EZZY: We think it was some 'chess-arrogance' of the human world for city-verbs.
AMLAN/MARCUS: Seems Mercury-Man had a weakness for bureaucracy field goals.
EZZY: I hope so (for social media!).



MERCURY-MAN: You squeaks shan't escape my invincible bio-chemistry structure!
AMLAN/MARCUS: We'll see how you take to corrosive (hot!) acid, bureaucrat.
MERCURY-MAN: You're no heroes of new-Earth; just prototype-rabble radicals!
AMLAN/MARCUS: You're a puncture artist for adaptation-bravado; need acid-IQ.
MERCURY-MAN: The 'texture' of new-Earth is one of swift icy precision; not you!
AMLAN/MARCUS: Well, you need some acid to cool that liquid-toasted body, fool.
MERCURY-MAN: Damn you (photo-synthesis).



Amlan/Marcus managed to use their nifty acid-gun invention(s) to 'liquify' Mercury-Man and humiliate him to the grounding of simplified Terminator logistics and keep the Maxima-agenda afloat while taking their representative/diplomat 'damsel' (Ezzy) to the underground Resistance safe-spot, beneath the ground-level of an old Cali-science building (still-standing!) where they'd make toast for the miracle that this new SkyNet leviathan was (now) simply an 'old-Earth' Romanticism laurel (for bureaucracy).



EZZY: Thanx.
AMLAN: We're merely 'Maxima' drivers, darlin.
MARCUS: I remember old-Earth street-riot days of 'quieter' anarchy/insanity!
EZZY: Maybe there's some future-view for 'bread' of Earth's sought love-stories.
AMLAN: Maybe...for us, Ezzy.
MARCUS: Hail to those onside-kick 'memoirs' of social media nonsense (ha).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on December 22, 2023
Last Updated on December 22, 2023
Tags: Terminator (Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing