Selfie: Football Tangent {Bound Detection}

Selfie: Football Tangent {Bound Detection}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can competition-media 'draw' Earthling-intuitions of sovereignty, sanity, sciences, and scholarships, for a writing team contending with a 'nasty' Devil's Advocate (for bureaucracy-cutting)?

"
A competition-culture 'defense' yarn featuring the nasty adversarial horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers), and (very loosely) inspired by Any Given Sunday (Oliver Stone).
DISCLAIMER: This work of media 'fanfiction' offers no ties to the NFL and all images/references used herein comprise a purely 'personal' expression (for 'open' folklore). 
----
====

I'd been working on a special sportsmanship diagram for Super Bowl '23 (1989), in which the hotly-defiant (upstart!) Cincinnati Bengals wielded a commanding late-game lead against the coolly-structured Montana-QB led San Francisco 49ers in a 'contest' for media/windows culture of American pro-football level spirits yielded a rather 'stalemate' friendly tangent-triangle contour of style-diligence 'super symmetry' for Earthling-fantasy competition-culture lore (for bureaucracy). This game, for fans of Bowl-hyperbole, offered much 'richness' in social-media commentary/criticism in the American Homeland, which is what this superstition-tale about incomplete-distances to 'bias/contact' concerns. Follow along.



I was working at a special Homeland-Jersey 'hostel' station (Wingate) in the States with a trio of sports-superstitions writers for Bowl-'23 'ghost-magic' for social-media/Selfie culture concerning competition-windows commentary (for bureaucracy). My name's Amlan Satan, and my 3 'cohorts' for this sportsmanship diagramming, Marcus and Ezzy and Danica, helped me assemble our 'Fantastic-Four' team of Earthling-culture 'defense' symbolic of our 'pronounced' capitalism-race 'chess' intelligence for (American) bureaucracy-ideations of nearly-perfect stalemated ambitions (for architecture/infrastructure!).



AMLAN (Me): How about this 21st-Century Cali-Bowl memoir 'trophy' for chess-IQ?
MARCUS: You want to pair our Bowl-'23 outlook with a Bowl-'56 fury-trophy?
EZZY: I admit, football-storyboards have 'evolved' since the days of Montana-IQ.
DANICA: This is (pure) Earthling-superstition for capitalism/media hyperbole.
AMLAN: Fitted Selfie-culture commentary relevance for 'fitted' competition-chess.
MARCUS: Alright...a nod to the bureaucracy-readings of sportsmanship-lines.
EZZY: Contoured evolution...for the 'leviathan' of personalized fantasy (ok!).



Well, we "Fantastic-Four' of sports-superstition writing at the Homeland 'hostel' station (Wingate) were en-route to a rather 'pronounced' form for American competition-windows culture ideations of Bowl-'23 language-arts for net-activity and capitalism-race/media 'reflective' exchange/storyboards for Earthling hospitality-readings of 'timed' bureaucratic 'chess' excellence (for style-diligence Selfie-liberties contouring!), when we were approached by a messenger from the dark-side of the known universe named Creeper (wow).



CREEPER: I shall call you by this 'hostel' station (Wingate) team-alias, Fantastics.
FANTASTIC-FOUR (Me/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica): How'd you hack into our cyber-portal?
CREEPER: Nevermind that, Fantastic-Four; my concern concerns your Bowl-'23 IQ.
FOUR (Us): Our 49ers-Bengals (rematch!) 'chess-stalemate' intrigue for structures?
CREEPER: It's quite a Selfie-culture diagram for media/capitalism bureaucracy, no?
FOUR (Us): It's arguably the prototype 'tangent-triangle' for style-diligence weave!
CREEPER: I represent the nihilism of Hell and inquire of your 'bias' for Montana.
FOUR (Us): Yeah, well, that legend-QB (Joe Montana) led that late-game charge!
CREEPER: Why not write about the hotly-defiant Bengals (Esiason-QB)?
FOUR (Us): The Bengals 'proved' their upstart-status with defiant-dominance.
CREEPER: And/so, Fantastic-Four?
FOUR (Us): It's that 'cool-structured' diligence of late-game Montana-IQ chess.
CREEPER: The Esiason-heat and Montana-cool made for a 'stalemate' in biases?
FOUR (Us): That's right, Creeper; it's a symbolism for social-media personality!
CREEPER: Personality...for bureaucracy-cartoons (eh?).
FOUR (Us): Wouldn't you agree it was a 'shape' for materialism-boxing?
CREEPER: Sure...that's why I 'favor' the hotly-defiant Esiason-Bengals, Four.
FOUR (Us): Seems we've struck a 'debate' for contours in Selfie-biases (for IQ).
CREEPER: Perhaps (hmm).



Well, it dawned us that this Devil's Advocate of Earthling-media/commentary/Selfie culture opted to provide us with a communications/exchange 'dare' to evaluate why 49ers diligence-interest would contour as a 'discrete-stalemate' against the hotly-defiant Bengals' style/power (for bureaucracy-readings) reflective of that 'raw-complexity' of capitalism-race net-activity (for biases). We began to 'think' the Creeper was some messenger of the layered tangent-triangle 'complication(s)' of sportsmanship-equivalences, perhaps for an Invasion-paranoia 'examination-agenda' for Homeland (American) 'cinematic' dominion-quality (for all!).



CREEPER: What if the hotly-defiant Bengals had won Bowl'-23, had Montana failed?
FOUR (Us): Well, we mark simply the tangent-triangle of actual precision/chess!
CREEPER: Can you not argue a Bengals 'clearing' would make for contest-fury?
FOUR (Us): Perhaps...but why, Creeper?
CREEPER: Do you not 'doubt' chess-stalemate equivalences are 'chance' miracle?
FOUR (Us): No, we do not, Creeper; but that's our tangent-point of precision.
CREEPER: Aha, bureaucracy-readings Selfie-culture biases...for team-ethos!
FOUR (Us): Well, Montana-QB late-game drive was 'image' for wrought dialysis.
CREEPER: Perhaps you're right (damn).
FOUR (Us): Good for Facebook-likes (ok).



The Creeper had no (serious!) choice but to concede that our tangent-triangle chess-stalemate 'precision' superstition-storyboard for Bowl-'23 style-diligence contour-diagramming for Homeland (American) social-media/Selfie culture biases outlining did (in deed) create a 'ghost-magic' net-activity 'fun' for contest-examinations of equivalences and 'chance' drive(s) for clarity in competition-architecture (and bureaucracy-readings!). The Creeper self-exiled himself to our deep-ocean abyss as a (private) scholar of the Earthling-world of capitalism-race leviathans and risks and pyramids and buildings and sportsmanship 'linked' net-activity biases, perhaps/arguably for a 'Selfie' philosophy-of-smoke meditation. Was this 'good' for social media?



CREEPER: Montana had seen 49ers glory against the Bengals in Bowl'-16 (1982).
FOUR (Us): Perhaps it was (purely) 'premonition' for 1989, Creeper!
CREEPER: An 'app' for Bowl-'23 Montana-QB 'ghost-magic' superstition(s), Four!
FOUR: Perhaps you're accurate; a 'chess' tangent-triangle for 'drawn' beauty.
CREEPER: Fine; I'll retire (now) with my (own) sports-capitalism diagrams.
FOUR: So, we 'achieved' this Earthling-intuitions storyboard-perfection for you.
CREEPER: Had you failed, I'd have condemned your 'race' as negligent, Four.
FOUR: Rationalism, for darkness; this is photo-synthesis for media-brass (then).
CREEPER: Congrats (for bureaucracy!).



I decided to make 'toast' for this micro-miracle wrought against the rather 'pronounced' adversarial 'challenge' posed by the eerie/dark Creeper with a world-exchange 'symbolic' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) to recount what was learned from this chess-dynamics in Earthling-life, at our (now-magical!) 'hostel' station (Wingate) in the American Homeland --- leviathan of triangles may be 'paired' with the 'angles' of time (for all).



As for me, readers, I've decided to devote a writer-bureau to a new 'agenda' casting the (secret/private) Creeper as an Invasion-element in the Homeland (America), likening him to the 'fabled/cryptic/eerie' Spring-heeled Jack (London) and finding (another) Selfie-culture 'friendly' superstition(s)-word for those 'incomplete-distances' to bureaucracy's securities. Wish me luck (all).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on December 22, 2023
Last Updated on December 22, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing