This writing has been deleted.
Boston-Jack: A 'Difference' Case

Boston-Jack: A 'Difference' Case

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wildly inventive and 'fun' New England cryptic-criminal 'superstition' sighting (fictional) case linking avatars of different eras, yielding an Earthling 'image' for bureaucracy-dementia (for all).

"
An inventive Homeland street-lore cryptology fable featuring a 'cool' intersection-theory of the Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers) and Spring-heeled Jack (London-lore), and (very-loosely) inspired by From Hell (Johnny Depp). Happy Xmas, 
----
====

Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica made a home-hostel station (Wingate) cyber-reading of varied Roswell-lore and Jack-the-Ripper 'stuff' from old-London and new (post-9/11 era) Western paranoia-readings of 'everyday' terror imprinted onto social-media culture as they investigated strange claims on the Internet of people claiming they'd been 'examined' by a horror-film character from 21st-Century American cinema. They called themselves the 'Fantastic-Four' (loose reference to comics-avatars) for this inquiry into Western infrastructure/bureaucracy readings of great skulking/lurking oriented living paranoia (wow)>



AMLAN: This is nonsense; mod-Americans claiming they're 'seeing' a movie-ghoul?
MARCUS: Jeepers Creepers has become something of a 'cult' cinema phenomenon!
EZZY: Let's not take it lightly, for our Roswell and assimilative 'life' invasion lore.
DANICA: Yeah, I kind of liken this Creeper-monster to Spring-heeled Jack myself.
AMLAN: I concede (for Danica) Creeper's got 'gross' links to Spring-heeled Jack IQ.
MARCUS: How's that, Amlan pal?
AMLAN: Both Creeper and that London-Jack 'imp' skulked like 'raven' shadows.
EZZY: Well, why're these sightings localized to New England (Boston-town)?
DANICA: Social-media citizenry-commentary 'culture' for pedestrian dough?
AMLAN: That 'Jack imp' (Spring-heeled Jack) was a 'street' and damsel-bat.
MARCUS: Let's make for some 'amenable' Boston-town Facebook-pokes, friends.
EZZY: For bureaucracy.



Our protagonist-hero 'team' of New England (this self-named 'Fantastic-Four'), stationed at their 'hostel-station' (Wingate) for cyber-study of varied invasion and/or street-life 'terror' lore for Roswell, Spring-heeled Jack, and this 'Creeper' movie-avatar 'manifestation' sighting(s) in Boston-town, considered this rather broad paintbrush-stroke to link monstrosities of Earth-sightings for a living 'paranoia' a worthwhile inquiry about traffic/grid/transit fear(s) somehow superstition-tied to the 'lights' of Earthling existence and crossing (hmm). Amlan decided to carry flare-lights (guns) to the Boston alleys where folks claimed they'd 'seen' this Creeper-character, a hat and trench-coat wearing axes-hands zombie-specter from an iconic recently-popular 'cult' horror-film series, Jeepers Creepers (for social media 'buzz').



AMLAN: This Boston-town is all light-and-traffic for pluralism-study and IQ, pals!
MARCUS: You sound much more 'open' now rather than skeptical, Amlan pal.
AMLAN: Danica turned me on, you may say (ok?).
EZZY: Why would Boston-folk cite "Creeper" presence, like street-encounter fear?
DANICA: A lot like cryptic-superstition 'town-encounters' of Spring-heeled Jack!
AMLAN: Yeah, a town/country/city intersection of invasion or 'skulking' presence.
EZZY: An engram of grid-transit 'activity' paranoia (for bureaucracy-readings?).
AMLAN: This "Creeper' with axes-hands is like Jason but also like Jack-the-Ripper.
DANICA: Boston 'light' for detective-work(s) for Earthling-invasion hallucinations.
MARCUS: Quite cool (for Facebook-pokes!).



Well, our protagonist-hero 'detective-team' for New England inquiry, the self-named "Fantastic-Four" (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) were shrewd to link this 'Creeper' cinema-avatar 'manifestation' claims/sighting series in Boston-town to Spring-heeled Jack 'hysteria' (old-London), since the pattern of lore/criminality/insanity quaintly paralleled some of the old-London 'street-tales' of the impish bat-winged 'demon' (Spring-heeled Jack) terrorizing living town/city sensibility with a 'damsel' touch, especially after one of these very-odd "Creeper" cinema-avatar 'manifestation' claims/sightings was now 'linked' to a bloody-murder of a policewoman said to be the descendant of a woman who was (also) killed in an alley in Boston, apparently by the Strangler (wow).



AMLAN: This cop-woman interviewed a Boston-lady with a "Creeper" claim?
MARCUS: That's the street-buzz, pal!
EZZY: Well, both the fictional "Creeper" and Spring-heeled Jack have bat-wings.
DANICA: I feel like Sherlock Holmes, with all this 'residentialism' photo-synthesis.
AMLAN: Maybe we're working inside the social-psyche 'darkness' of art's Hell!
MARCUS: I worry our 'micro-celebrity' status draws us to some damsel-worry, pals.
DANICA: Yeah, Creeper and that London-Jack imp (both) boast antisocial visage.
AMLAN: Wow (not 'good' for social media).



Our protagonist hero-team, the 'Fantastic-Four' of Boston-town happened to be frequenting a special New England dive during their season-long investigation of the Creeper (and Spring-heeled Jack lore/links!) and befriended a lovely Boston-waitress (Shelbye O'Hara) who unwittingly became their damsel, as if she was a very-same 'lady-hawk' who'd been a crossing-witness of Spring-heeled Jack (wow). Perhaps the Fantastic-Four were right (Marcus) to worry their 'deed' for net-activity and street-superstitions/delusions 'commentary' drew in a 'new era' damsel (for worry). However, this was all (ironically) 'good' for social media (photo-graphics/synthesis).



AMLAN: We found this broad-sword by the crime-scene, similar to another.
JOURNALIST: Decapitation-tool; linked to "Creeper" manifestation claim folk?
AMLAN: That's the investigation lead, friend!
JOURNALIST: Your "Fantastic-Four" unit is being likened to Sherlock Homles stuff.
AMLAN: I'd be entreated to smile, but we worry (now) about antisocial impact.
JOURNALIST: As in, this "Creeper" (be he real!) may target your associations?
AMLAN: Uncertain; this stranger-weapon does remind me of Jeepers-Creepers.
JOURNALIST: Maybe this is simply a manmade hoax.
AMLAN: I hope so (honestly); like Roswell 'silver' or something; but I worry!
JOURNALIST: Thanx (for the Town!).



MARCUS: I got you this New England sportsman's trophy, for your sonny, Shelbye!
SHELBYE O'HARA (Waitress): Wow, Damian would love such a football-diamond, IQ.
MARCUS: You've become quite the eatery-friend for the Fantastic Four.
SHELBYE: I happen to be an 'avid' fan of Jeepers Creepers films.
MARCUS: You don't fear stuff like Jack-the-Ripper, Ms. O'Hara?
SHELBYE: Nah...besides, you're quite the cutie, Marcus.
MARCUS: Thanx, darling; I thought you'd appreciate this 'world' deed.
SHELBYE: Good Facebook-like, Marcus (thanx).



Ms. O'Hara was found decapitated in a Boston-town alley, and a similar 'stranger' sword left at the crime-scene of the bloody-murder. Our 'Fantastic-Four' interviewed customers and found clues that one patron had kept insisting to Shelbye, his 'regular' waitress, that he swore he was a 'genuine' witness of a "Creeper" cinema-avatar manifestation claim/sighting and perhaps 'drew' Ms. O'Hara into the dark-circle of this stranger New England case from Hell. Marcus wept bitterly, sure now that whoever was responsible, imprinted his (own) name into the annals of damsel-tragedy for town/city crime and darkness social media (for bureaucracy!).



EZZY: Marcus is dead?
AMLAN: He took my flare-light (gun) and said he'd wait for the Creeper.
DANICA: In that area where Shelbye's body was found, right?
AMLAN: Correct-o; seems we'll not know now if our "Creeper" paranoia theory is.
EZZY: Marcus shouldn't have gifted that Pats-card treasure to Shelbye's son.
DANICA: Yeah...rings of street-buzz and eatery-customer/patron list chatter!
AMLAN: Maybe it's just a psycho who likes horror-films and spotted Shelbye.
DANICA: Or maybe it's another 'Spring-heeled Jack spiral' phenomena for sport.
EZZY: Let's abandon this case (bad photo-synthesis).
AMLAN: I'm with you girls (for dear Marcus).



Amlan decided to return to this eerie shadowy 'sport' case of Creeper and Spring-heeled Jack town/city superstition theories for personal gratification, perhaps in honor of his lost-pal (Marcus) and perhaps because he became much more 'open' to Danica's creative-thinking (and perhaps because he ended up marrying Danica, his high-school sweetheart!) and continued some library-microfiche readings of town/city/country 'invasion' holograms and claims for an Earthling 'confidence' for what comprised a materialism-subconscious 'thinking' for (American) education (sure).



EZZY: Wow, you made football-cookies for thanksgiving/football, hon.
DANICA: I thought Amlan would appreciate...once/if he shows up (tonight).
EZZY: Well, I'm here to calm those lonely-nerves of 'chess' contemplation for ya.
DANICA: Miss Marcus?
EZZY: Sure, Danica (for bureaucracy).



JOURNAL: "Still seeking 'Creeper' rationale for Homeland invasion-consciousness and town/city lurking paranoia for Earthling-superstition of a field goal variety...perhaps 'drawn' from a media-matrix ideation of what's (simply/purely) a Selfie-culture broad-stroke for Homeland eagles."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on December 22, 2023
Last Updated on December 22, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing