Silver Bowl (23/89)

Silver Bowl (23/89)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A team of Homeland sports-writers try to meet a Super Bowl 'challenge' waged by a dark-side messenger seeking knowledge of style-substance contour (for leviathan).

"
A world competition windows vignette featuring the adversarial messenger from the 'dark side' of the consciousness, the 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers) and loosely drawn from the Western (American) football/competition 'culture' media (film) presentation Any Given Sunday (Oliver Stone), which I think you'll find entertaining, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative 'fanfiction' offers no ties to the NFL and all images used herein (therefore) comprise a purely 'personal' expression (for 'open' material). 
----
====

The quartet of sports-writers at the hostel-station of Wingate in Homeland raceways, Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica, were approached online by a mystery-man calling himself Creeper who sought an 'incomplete-distances' examination of pro-football level spirits (Super Bowl bureaucracy marketing) diagramming for a chess-stalemate 'intelligence' relevant for capitalism-race highways/commentary (perhaps for antiterrorism).



CREEPER: Familiar with post-WWII Roswell stuff for bureaucracy/marketing?
QUARTET (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica): We're versed in microfiche access-IQ.
CREEPER: I'm merely a 'Devil's Advocate' of sports-matrix IQ for capitalism-media.
QUARTET: Roswell and alien/invasion paranoia blends with team/sovereignty IQ.
CREEPER: Land-bias; competition angles for materialism chess and sector/market.
QUARTET: Shrewd, Creeper; but we fail to apply Super Bowl 'chess' for capitalism.
CREEPER: Hint --- "thinking records for net-activity commentary in ambition-IQ."
QUARTET: Aha, the librarian-account of choreographed social-media investments.
CREEPER: Paranoia/superstition for the 'bread' of leviathan/ambition/holograms.
QUARTET: Bureaucracy excellence (cool and stranger).



Creeper chose for examination Super Bowl 23 (1989), in which a 'cool' structured Montana-QB led 49ers team challenged the hotly-defiant Bengals, marshaled by a creative Esiason (QB) in what drew both style-diligence contouring and late-game (Montana) diligence for heroics/grammar. This was purely style versus substance yielding a rather almost perfect 'stalemate' and close-scoreline nail-biter (20-16) and a victorious re-win for Montana eyeing his newborn rival Bengals. That's why the Creeper chose this special Bowl-'23 quiz-show for our protagonist hero-quartet of Homeland writers (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) for a sports-matrix 'drawn' capitalism-Earthling materialism 'Chapstick' (for bureaucracy/marketing).



CREEPER: The 49ers were trailing 16-13 late-game for a last-drive prayer(s).
QUARTET: Excellence for diligence/ambition for bureaucracy marketing, Creeper.
CREEPER: Where's the blend/contoured paranoia and superstition here, artists?
QUARTET: A special 'hell-kitchen' ideation for drawn style-diligence leverage(s).
CREEPER: Are you Earthlings always conservatives for style-marks?
QUARTET: The Esiason-Bengals were hot/defiant, but Montana-49er cooked-IQ.
CREEPER: How's this (therefore) a crust-leviathan for capitalism-topology?
QUARTET: Well, it's in the consumerism/media-life 'bread' of photo-synthesis.
CREEPER: What...simple structuralism for kitchen-oil, artists?
QUARTET: A 'smooth' butter-ball for layered action-competition magnetics.
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucracy).



Wow, this Creeper was quite the Devil's Advocate with his insistence on examination(s) for Bowl-'23 microscopy for style-diligence contours for capitalism-modelization 'relevance' comparing (evenly!) 49ers structure/diligence with Bengals defiance/style for a competition windows access 'culture' of those pesky incomplete-distances to media-life 'drawn' materialism-arts (for creative 'paranoia/superstitions' storyboards) in the Homeland (America).



CREEPER: I recall a terrorist-frame in The Dark Knight Rises (comics-cinema!).
QUARTET: We know it; the football-stadium terror-strike with in-game explosives.
CREEPER: You know it.
QUARTET: A moving dynamics paranoia/superstition for intercepted competition.
CREEPER: Relevance/applications/meaning, artists?
QUARTET: Why...extension(s) for competition-windows relevance for media-life.
CREEPER: Good (bureaucracy-arts), artists.
QUARTET: Perhaps the antithesis message for consumerism structure --- anarchy!
CREEPER: Right-o; you get those 'unnatural goosebumps' for land-biases, no?
QUARTET: Complex-life for a complex-system(s) examination, Creeper (chess).
CREEPER: Fine, you passed this examination (Bowl-'23) for social-media IQ.
QUARTET: Fantastic, stranger.



Our protagonist hero-quartet of Homeland sports-writers (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) had achieved a micro-miracle for their Bowl-'23 social media 'examination' waged against this eerie dark-side messenger of the universe, the stranger Creeper who sought these media-society diagram psyche-logistics for competition-windows measurements relevant for capitalism-race 'design' cartoons and perhaps sought to 'challenge' the quartet for a more 'defined' view for that quality of sportsmanship/consumerism/media 'culture' criticism (for the Ego).



Well, some time later, we find one of the Homeland Quartet of sports-writers, acquiring that success 'deed' waged against that Devil's Advocate (Creeper) seeking a new form for culture-expression relevant for Earthling-consciousness and measures, Amlan. Amlan thought (deeply) about a special value of adapting that memoir of cyber-challenge with the Creeper into a land/domain superstition contour story/novel featuring another dominion-creeper, Spring-heeled Jack (old London). Would Amlan find a method for that quality of bureaucracy-complexity imprinted onto the highways of social-media (life) Chapstick? What would the Creeper think?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on December 23, 2023
Last Updated on December 23, 2023
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing