Creeper-Jack: Francisco Book

Creeper-Jack: Francisco Book

A Story by Abishai100
"

San Franisco friends must negotiate town-life for Homeland superstitions while 'dealing' with a dark-side messenger of (simple) leviathan.

"
A Homeland superstition fable featuring that 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers). Merry Xmas, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to the city of San Francisco and all images/references used herein comprise a purely 'personal' expression (for 'open' arts). 

----


====

AMLAN: We're the merry-folks of Francisco-pasta for this gem-lore chat(s), eh?
MARCUS: I wager our Homeland life of post-grad adventurism primes us (nerds).
EZZY: It's the coffee and noodles that make for San Francisco FaceTime magic!
AMLAN: Are we being 'eyed' by Martians, strangers, or specters, friends?



Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica called themselves the Homeland-Quartet ('HQ') and celebrated their post-grad friendship and coexistence as affable-sorts for San Francisco social-media life, with Amlan being a cyber-comics artist/writer and frequenting his fave-spot for Saturday afternoon coffee. However, after doing some (private) Roswell study (library-microfiche), Amlan started expressing concerns for his HQ-pals about his 'premonition' that Homeland (American) life-comforts would draw the 'interest' of a special specter or ghost. Was he right? Was there 'trend' in Francisco-books/media for super-natural phenomena (or a leviathan)?



AMLAN: There's some link between social mobility and super-natural paranoia.
MARCUS: RoswellSpring-heeled JackChupacabra bordertown lore (etc.); IQ?
AMLAN: These microfiche readings have me brooding about texture(s) in Hell!
MARCUS: You're adapting some Homeland 'couture' for specter-cartoons (cyber).
AMLAN: Excellence, for bureaucracy (or darkness).



Well, Amlan was onto something of a stranger variety. A dark-side messenger was indeed 'spying' on the HQ-friends of the Homeland, marking them as 'prototypes' of Earthling-consciousness, with each of the 4 great Americans (Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica) contributing something of a 'cornucopia-mentalism' to civilization landscapes (as an artist, architect, nurse, and journalist). This stranger, in hat and trench-coat, wielding a (hidden) silver-shiny Medieval battle-axe, and going by the name 'Creeper' (allusion to stalking) sought to inquire of the HQ-friends' wit(s) concerning those incomplete-distances to traffic/culture excellence knowledge for patriotism...or bureaucracy-paranoia. This was a real Devil's Advocate, right out of a town-superstition of (deep) leviathan art(s).



CREEPER: I bring you Francisco-book types to this dark-night field for flare-IQ.
HQ (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica): You want us to make a flare-gun showcase.
CREEPER: You fire flares, while I inquire of your Homeland 'mettle' for chess.
HQ: Is this some devilish spiritualism-test for American rationale/defense, devil?
CREEPER: Pass and you live or flourish; succumb/fail and face leviathan/Hell!
HQ: What choice do we have, as you've lassoed and flown us to this night-field?
CREEPER: No choice, for this is a fear-inquiry about Earthling-transit worth (ok?).
HQ: Proceed, devil.

CREEPER: Quite a flare light shot for second-string show, with a question now.
HQ: The flares blind you into some modesty to procure a dare-consciousness.
CREEPER: You've guessed it; my preferred test-method; question is of value(s).
HQ: What's it, devil?
CREEPER: What's your tie with sports, antiterrorism, capitalism, and media?
HQ: We may think this is the only/singular 'examination' question, devil?
CREEPER: Yes...and you must answer by the 5th flare-light shot tonight, friends.

HQ: We've your answer, devil.
CREEPER: Call me 'Creeper' for good-faith, heroes.
HQ: Creeper, the 'tie' likes in the 'arc' of field goals (e.g., medallion-journals).
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucracy); you're (absolute) social-media culture coaches.
HQ: Alright!



CYBER_FANZINE: That recent tale of masked-robbery for blood-diamonds was IQ.
AMLAN: Are you implying I was one of the masked-rascals behind that news-story?
CYBER_FANZINE: You're a 'cult'-fave cyber-writer, Amlan; the story mirrored news!
AMLAN: That was acid-warfare with chemistry-IQ; applicable by telepathy, surely.
CYBER_FANZINE: We've the 'premonition' you're an eco-minded soul, artist.
AMLAN: Perhaps I've a ('dark') secret to weave a consciousness for Earth-fortunes.
CYBER_FANZINE: Maybe we're just being...paranoid (ha).
AMLAN: Good show (for Facebook-likes!).



The HQ-friends had found varied forms of 'adaptation' behaviors upon completion of the 'examination' by the Creeper's axes-hands of 'adversarial' inquiry and explored sectors of Francisco-book 'consciousness' for immersive Homeland activity and even patriotism/heroics! The Creeper meanwhile had self-exiled himself to the deep-ocean abyss as a (private) scholar of Earthling culture/media, keeping distance as a contract for sportsmanship, having accepted the HQ 'answer' to his riddle(s) and grading them with a 'pasta-B+' for bureaucracy-reading (leviathan!).



EZZY: A bandit-comic for vigilantism-lore in San Francisco banks/books!
AMLAN: The right-stuff for post-Creeper evangelism (for all).
EZZY: You've become quite the Romanticism-advocate, prince.
AMLAN: Without doubt(s)...for bureaucracy-readings, darling.
EZZY: Very cool (ok).



MARCUS: What's this, Amlan?
AMLAN: Super Bowl '23 (1989) memoir/trophy/treasure, pal.
MARCUS: Bengals-49ers rematch for a Montana-QB late-game drive, eh?
AMLAN: A 'spiritualism' sealant for leviathan-discovery in Homeland traffic!
MARCUS: Sportsmanship for darkness-resilience (patriotism).
AMLAN: A language-arts 'image' for our social-media culture of friendship.
MARCUS: And helmets (good show)!



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on December 24, 2023
Last Updated on December 24, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing



Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5