California-Deed: Return of the Creeper

California-Deed: Return of the Creeper

A Story by Abishai100
"

A sports-writing quartet of the West is challenged by a dark-side messenger for a bureaucracy-reading defense of (required!) mechanics (for leviathan).

"
A competition culture 'faerie-tale' featuring the nasty horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers) and loosely drawn from the media/football culture 'atmospherics' of the American Homeland film Any Given Sunday (Oliver Stone). Merry Xmas, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction offers no commercial/explicit ties to the NFL and all images/references used herein comprise a purely 'personal' expression of social media culture/lore (for 'open' art). 
----
====

AMLAN: This luchi-bread sports-write complement is 'class' for customs/ornament.
MARCUS: We're the ideal hostel-station (Wingate) cyber-writers for 49ers-Rams.
EZZY: That 1989-1990 double-year cycle was 'advanced' for Cali-football legends!
DANICA: Are we drawing Martian-eye/envy for 21st-Century media-writing/IQ?
AMLAN: Even the Devil would be jealous of our bread, friends (ha).



How true was Amlan's statement concerning this Homeland quartet of hostel-station (Wingate) cyber-sports writers of the West working on a special superstition-diagram of 49ers-Rams 'micro-rivalry' for chess-stalemate excellence in NFC-play for social-media culture/commentary drawing 'Martian' envy/eye? Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica were being 'watched' by a dark-side messenger known as the Creeper, roaming in places like the Wetlands (Florida), Grand Canyon (Arizona) and the Redwoods (California) and spying on cyber-activity with WiFi toys 'borrowed' from Earthlings. The Creeper, in hat and trench-coat and zombie-visage and bat-wings for flight, wielding a silver-shiny Medieval battle-axes hand (decapitation 'theosophy' significances), sought to 'test' the Homeland sports-superstition writers as prototype-diplomats of Earthling social-media/cyber culture of traffic/lifestyle commentary (perhaps for a 'dark' bureaucracy-reading).



AMLAN: Here's a cartoon-copter for Candlestick fly-zone charm(s) for our tales.
MARCUS: That Week-14 (1989) 49ers-Rams showdown of QBs was a stalemate-IQ.
EZZY: A 30-27 trumpet for Montana with a 4th-quarter 20pt. score drive for chess!
DANICA: I get this feeling we've drawn an animation-game for sports-media chats.
AMLAN: The grand design of sports/media writing can invoke the 'flare' of fields.
MARCUS: And civilization toys for leviathan.



That 'ghost-magic' sports/media 'event' in Week 14 of the 1989 NFL season concerning 49ers-Rams 'micro-rivalry' chess-stalemate thinking yielded a rather bold come-from-behind trumpet for QB-Montana despite the field/goal excellence of Sunny-LA's Everett-and-Company (Ellard, Bell, etc.) on December 11 (sure). Well, that's why the nasty Creeper sought to 'test' our Homeland quartet or social-media 'patriot' writers (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) who simply wished to case this NFC field star-light as an homage to Western football 'bureaucracy' readings (for leviathan!).



CREEPER: What's this 12-11 game show, writers (for Cali-Bowl superstitions)?
QUARTET: This was great for Rams stories and San-Fran fans of sportsmanship.
CREEPER: It was the era of Joe Montana, and the Rams were a hot-flash, eh?
QUARTET: You mean to inquire of our 'examination' interest/rate of social media.
CREEPER: In deed, writers (for a leviathan-message!).
QUARTET: What's the riddle, Creeper?
CREEPER: I wield a battle-axes hand of martial thoughts of capitalist ambition.
QUARTET: You prey on the Earthling sensibility of fields/traffic/dreams.
CREEPER: You said it, writers; keep this 'examination' game show secret!
QUARTET: What's the riddle, Creeper?
CREEPER: Find the capitalist/Western symbolism-value of football bias.
QUARTET: Well, they're both Cali-teams with accredited QBs; for media-ornament.
CREEPER: So, what?
QUARTET: A 'tale' of two starkly differing Cali-cities for social-media magnifiers?
CREEPER: Of what (for whom)?
QUARTET: Perhaps a bureaucracy-superstition for 'richness' in the Gold Rush!
CREEPER: A rather 'field/goal' design-citation for 'bridge' dowries, writers (damn!).



Wow, our Homeland-quartet of writers had achieved quite the 'ghost-magic' reflection for a Cali-deed worth its 'density' in social-media defense(s) gold, against the dark-messenger (Creeper) who certainly sought to derive a 'defined' examination of sportsmanship-writing for Homeland traffic/activity for superstition/fanfare (for a leviathan-appetite). Perhaps their new investor friend, from media-culture (Hollywood!) would yield a special 'journal-game' for Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica that would see the Creeper (finally!) 'pardon' the Earthling ornaments of lifestyle 'drawn' hubris for media-securities (or storytelling).



Our Homeland quartet made 'toast' for this Cali-deed with a special summer's Eve flare gun/light game/show for a memory of how simplified bureaucracy-readings of sportsmanship relevance(s) for Homeland 'culture' proved invaluable for a Creeper-defense (required) for leviathan-text (sure). The Creeper meanwhile self-exiled himself to the deep-ocean abyss as a (private) 'critic' of capitalism/media culture, having obtained the 'B+' answer of American football 'chess' books/marks (wow).



AMLAN: Maybe the Creeper flew around NYC night-skies on 9/11, darling Ezzy.
EZZY: Who cares...for leviathan's departed?
AMLAN: We're very fortunate for our sports/culture education, my darling.
EZZY: Perhaps a photo-synthesis Cali-deed worth its weight in silver, hon.
AMLAN: How frequent is the veiling of leviathan?
EZZY: Perhaps every 23 years, Amlan.
AMLAN: Aha, 23, and 2+3 is 5, which half of 10; 10 being the end of cycle-1.
EZZY: Riddles of geometry (and sports!) waged for Homeland Hell-transcendence.
AMLAN: Perhaps for a 'trophy' memory of what's social media turtle (for all).
EZZY: I hope Creeper's departed...for Earthling storytelling (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on December 25, 2023
Last Updated on December 25, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing