Flash/Cold: Earthling-Wires

Flash/Cold: Earthling-Wires

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can the speedy Flash (super human) match the dark-wit(s) of an ice-gun wielding Captain Cold in a martial plan to defame a real Earth-safari?

"
DC Comics fanfiction. Happy '24 all! 
----

====

Now, Flash was hot on the trail, using his super human speed and agility, to track the vile Earthling-nemesis known as Captain Cold (or just 'Cold') who devised a really horrid schema to invade a world-safari (tourism) area with a specially-made 'ice-gun' (pure liquid-nitrogen!) intending to horrify the animalia prowling the grand environment, perhaps for an ugly social media bureaucracy-reading about incomplete-distances to transit/traffic securities 'feelings' in photo-synthesis magic (for the Ego).



FLASH: Don't you worry none, human, for my speed is quick for ice-evasions.
INTERVIEW: Do you 'doubt' (now), Flash, that 'Cold' is an Earth-safari hater?
FLASH: Captain-Cold's no good-friend of tourism and animalia-landscapes, IQ!
INTERVIEW: You'll likely (then) create run-ring around his Hell ice-gun shots.
FLASH: Count on such speedy intuition(s), for safari-sticker memory in light.
INTERVIEW: Godspeed (for photo-synthesis).



The deranged 'Cold' had already parked in the safari-area, creating an underground dug-tunnel 'lair' from which he created a special journal-writing 'enterprise' in which he outlined his 'personal-consciousness' for the use of Hell's ice to freeze animalia-landscapes simply to destroy tourism for Earthlings (wow). In one section of Captain-Cold's awful journal-write(s), the vile crazy wrote fluidly, "No speed of light shall deter my agenda to deform the organic fruits/bread of Earth-transit imagination, for my frozen-temp intention is simply and purely one of an 'art' in dark-side field goals (for dangers)."



Wow, we all (secretly) hoped the heroic-speedy Flash would triumph in this Earthling-tourism area of great animalia-landscapes, a world-safari for transit/optimism, and Captain-Cold's ugly ice-gun was the bad-stuff materialism destroyer-weapon that drew intimations of something awful, creating fragility from the air of regular (organic!) life. Fortunately, Flash ran rings around his ice-gun fire-lines to frustrate 'Cold' into a fuming-frenzy after which he scurried back into his underground dug-tunnel lair, vowing not to return to the safari or to Earth above-ground without a 'direction' field goal schema for (awful) revenge (wow).



INTERVIEW: You find this nitrogen-research center quite a marvel, Flash?
FLASH: After what we all endured from Cold-Hell, this is surely magic-IQ.
INTERVIEW: Seems Captain-Cold's become a vanished ghost for self-exile?
FLASH: Seems surely so, good-human; I'm getting a yearning for ice-cream.
INTERVIEW: Great for social media examination(s), Flash...thanx!
FLASH: You too (farewell).



Flash found himself at an American (Princeton) Homeland-Jersey library, doing microfiche-library studies on post-WWII Roswell-invasion superstitions/paranoia and thought deeply (now) why the 'fantastic' exile of Captain Cold yielded a special 'ghost-magic' light for bureaucracy-readings concerning Earthling-fears of hospitality-readings frailties and outright terrorism language-arts (for all). Perhaps this chapter in the grand deeds and heroics-albums of the swift/speedy (and witty!) Flash would prove to be a grand feather in the annals of civilization's (unique) wind.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on January 5, 2024
Last Updated on January 5, 2024
Tags: Comics Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Tennis Dime Tennis Dime

A Story by Abishai100