Gremlins: Wire Jersey

Gremlins: Wire Jersey

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan/Ezzy become a special hero-duo for a misadventure in Xmas-time involving a Gremlin and a mutant-troll requiring (pure) distance-magic.

"
A bright '24 fanfiction of Gremlins (Joe Dante). Enjoy, 
----

====

Amlan Satan wouldn't have dreamt of such an incredible misadventure in the Homeland-Jersey town of Echelon in which an Xmas-season Chinese eatery 'gift' presented by a creature-keeper sage yielded a new form of social media culture 'handshake' for residential superstitions, perhaps drawing interest from modern capitalists simply worrying about 'waves' in American lifestyle/traffic created by a certain 'invasion' mindfulness.



EZZY (Amlan's Girlfriend): Well, seems your Chinese 'pet' yields darkness, hon.
AMLAN: The guy at the eatery warned me not to feed the Gremlin after 12am.
EZZY: So you decided to gamble, Amlan Satan.
AMLAN: It was just some cashews, Esmerelda; I was busy making a comic-tale.
EZZY: Right, with that portraiture of me as your angel and you as vigilante?
AMLAN: I was half-distracted and fed the Gremlin some cashews (12:05am).
EZZY: Damn...at least your comic doodle's in the pile of 'legend' readings.



What would Amlan do now, after his 'Gremlin' creature multiplied into 2 and then its double mutated into a hideous troll, named Stripe? Wow, Amlan was busy that night of the bad-omen dismissal (Friday) making a cyber-comics tale (incomplete) with a doodle of his girlfriend (Ezzy) and learned his quaint Echelon-Jersey town-home was about to become a personal memory 'bank' of the stuff of Earthling (social media) superstition(s).



AMLAN: We're taking the Gremlin (mine) to the arcade, where Stripe ran.
EZZY: While our Gremlin plays games, we'll stalk for Stripe, right?
AMLAN: We might have to use restroom-made acid from basic parts, Ezzy.
EZZY: This has become an Xmas-troll and creature-shield(s) odyssey, Satan.
AMLAN: Right...for social media too (maybe!).



Amlan/Ezzy found the right 'potion' magic to exorcise the troll-mutant (Stripe) inside the arcade-restroom where they cornered the hideous prankster who was about to bite the ankles of moms inside the games-area with their kids/teens. This was a horrid abomination of holiday-season activity, and Amlan found the sportsmanship-tone of such misadventure language/heroics a grand superstition 'art' for Earthling/Jersey bureaucracy (wow).



Amlan didn't mind having to use acid to melt the evil troll (Stripe), since it was the last/only/best defense from the leviathan inside that arcade that Xmas-season of incomplete-distances to superstition-securities. Why'd the Gremlin mutate into a troll just because of Amlan's simple (if foolish) mistake? Well, Ezzy would become his special 'muse' for an 'acid' themed adapted (secret!) tale of Gremlin-magic for (American) bureaucracy-deviance (ha).



EZZY: Chicken-pie to complement your fave-tale reading for Saturday.
AMLAN: Just what I'd want, Esmerelda; something to 'soothe' the belly.
EZZY: Of the beast...the nature of the beast (good).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on January 8, 2024
Last Updated on January 8, 2024
Tags: Movie Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing