Colorado Knight/Day

Colorado Knight/Day

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan Satan flees the Crimean-invasion landscape and finds Colorado-'tussle' en-route to a hopeful Earthling 'expression' for wrought distance to loaded axes.

"
A survival-theosophy tale very-much inspired by First Blood (Sylvester Stallone). Enjoy! 
----

====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "All this post-WWII microfiche Roswell-IQ is invasion-date."



Amlan Satan was flooded in his brain with invasion-consciousness following his stationing at a Crimean-invasion 'symbol' spot during the Eastern Euro-currency 'waves' in Earth-storyboards and found himself departing from the Russian/Ukraine madness as a non-deployed/dismissed/retired/honorable soldier (with Algerian-Ukraine roots/descendancy) and landed in the Western-American Homeland (Colorado) seeking social-media comforts/amenity-chess for an Earthling friendly lifestyle-reading, but he wondered if this was simply a 'veil' for something else (hmm).



COLORADO FOREST RANGER (Daniels): You doubt this hospitality-environment.
AMLAN SATAN: I just want a retirement-view for Colorado snow/Xmas, ok?
DANIELS: Well, I've no 'sympathies' for randoms wandering from Euro-games IQ.
AMLAN SATAN: Wow, you already treat me like some ex-patriate for news!
DANIELS: I dunno if I (truly) care if you're an 'avid-fan' of Captain America, sir.
AMLAN SATAN: I'm just looking for post-Crimean lifestyle, Ranger-Chief, ok?
DANIELS: I'm gonna track your post-Crimean 'scent' for Xmas-snow, Mr. Satan.
AMLAN SATAN: Is that some kind of 'terrorism-superstition' threat for veil?
DANIELS: Whatever works for your thinking, Mr. Satan; I'm no Euro-journalist.
AMLAN SATAN: Thanx...good bureaucracy-reading for my camping-relief(s).
DANIELS: Good (Facebook-like).



Why'd Amlan Satan think this hospitality-reading for a Colorado camping 'fitness' post-escape from war/invasion ridden Crimea would yield any form for Earthling-lifestyle in the Western-American Homeland with a forest-ranger with dubious hospitality-readings for terrorism-superstitions? Daniels, the Colorado Xmas-season forest-ranger had already somehow 'marked' Amlan as a 'wayward' soul with drunken rebelliousness in his 'brain' following departure from the Euro-currency Hell, despite Mr. Satan's certain pensive view of simplified snow-trekking and almost-religious cemetery-prayers of fallen-soldier/refugee depression (for the Ego).



DANIELS: What the hell are you reporting here, minion?
RANGER: This guy was being harassed by our forest-personnel, chief!
DANIELS: So what, who cares?
RANGER: He retaliated and fled into the snowy hills as invisible.
DANIELS: He rebelled.
RANGER: I think he's the real-deal, kind of 'natural' soldier, chief!
DANIELS: Well, maybe this is a chess-stalemate Euro-daylight he sought, ha.
RANGER: Let's be wary, chief; this guy's simply survivalism-consciousness.
DANIELS: Who doesn't like snow-Xmas Colorado woods calendar image, minion?
RANGER: Yes, sir.



Daniels was no average Homeland 'patriot-fan' of securities for terrorism-superstitions and decidedly had marked Mr. Amlan Satan, depressed ex-Crimean 'hero' of medallions, as a terrorist-prospect given his 'flight' from Euro-darkness post-heroics and considered his Colorado-snow range wanderings and eventual rebellion against the ranger forces harassing him as an outright expression of continental dangers requiring a 'calendar' image for choreographed controls for his oblivion. Irony was Mr. Satan simply sought a Colorado-flight for materialism-vanities prayers after departing from the Euro-madness (for perhaps a Facebook-distance).



DANIELS: He left a toy-rifle 'memento' following escape from Rangers?
RANGER: He carried-out survival-perfection with assembled weapons.
DANIELS: I have to deal with him...personally, minion.
RANGER: Sir, we've no intuition about his locale or momentum (now).
DANIELS: I won't let this depression-stat mar my career for heaven, minion.
RANGER: Yes, sir.
DANIELS: I know you worry about his multi-tasking, but this is 'media' control.
RANGER: Yes, sir (for bureaucracy-readings).
DANIELS: He's no (American) dualist, minion.
RANGER: Yes, sir!



SATAN: Why'd you stalk me, Daniels?
DANIELS: You became my hobby, Mr. Satan (ha).
SATAN: Now, I've you at knife-point, chief.
DANIELS: You made it to some Colorado-lodge, for a lady-hostess, girlfriend?
SATAN: You leave Ezzy out of this, chief.
DANIELS: Well, you're home-free...but you've only to slit my bloody-throat!
SATAN: I'm no bloody-murderer, Daniels, ok?
DANIELS: Then, flee like you're born-to-do, and keep this stalemate secret.
SATAN: That's a super deal, chief...for any American...for Colorado-Xmas.
DANIELS: Good...I'll keep you secret as a 'diplomacy' refugee, Satan.
SATAN: Thanx; Ezzy/I will send you some Xmas-Facebook like (farewell).
DANIELS: Wow, I feel like your benefactor...something out of Dickens, hero!
SATAN: That's your bread (cool).



This miracle of micro-culture 'celebrity' news was that Daniels kept Amlan's residential 'diplomacy-status' a secret following Satan's consented forgiveness of the fanatical Colorado-ranger's stalking of his post-war/invasion forest-prowling survivalist status (wow). Amlan stayed in Colorado, met the 'maiden' in the lodge where he entered for medial-aid (Ezzy), and married her. He'd keep this entire 'misadventure' a secret while the Rangers filed the 'incident' as simply post-war/invasion trauma-related self-defense 'controversy' for localized cleaning/spins.

JOURNALIST: This was a man simply seeking forgetting post-flight Hell?
DANIELS: He's a married-man, living with his darling; we're not prosecuting!
JOURNALIST: You were under his knife, perhaps (rumored), chief?
DANIELS: We've a media-associate who's writing a grand hospitality-fable now.
JOURNALIST: Sounds like an ironic-twist for war-ridden psychology, chief!
DANIELS: Anything's possible in America...for hospitality-image calendars.
JOURNALS: Cool (thanx for the bondage).
DANIELS: Whatever (Facebook-poke or something).



Well, readers, for this new millennium 'landscape' of incomplete-distances to Homeland (American) comforts for miracles, ex-war soldier Amlan Satan found ironic/secret havens in the Colorado environment, with his darling-wife Ezzy and escaped the fury-doughnuts of extremist forest-ranger Daniels in that Xmas-season of ominous 'terrorism' superstitions and made for a discovery of evasion of leviathan, perhaps for a bureaucracy-reading worth its weight in silver-and-dramatizations (for all!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on January 8, 2024
Last Updated on January 8, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing