Tennis Yearner {Wish_Pistols}

Tennis Yearner {Wish_Pistols}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Sports-fan love-letter of competition-windows culture for Earthling (incomplete) distances to 'confidence' in direction.

"
A sports-lovers fan-diorama with a 'cool' allusion to the iconic upset-shocking thrilling 1991 Wimbledon Finals (Stich-Becker), which I think you'll like, 
----



====

Let me tell you the tale of my special cyber-diorama of a media-windows 'event' concerning sportsmanship and imagination for competition-culture, paralleling a personal 'life-triumph' I experienced while competing and training for varsity-school tennis athletics, at a tennis-camp training-tourney, in which I competed with a special gifted tennis-player while honing my own (personal) skills with diligence in baseline-ground strokes consistency skills and server-offensive prowess when I was a teenager, which would shape my special view of social-media capitalism-race 'chess' symbolic activity for cyber-citizenry nerdists invested in the handshakes and energizer-IQ of patriot-acumen (for American/Homeland consciousness for bureaucracy-readings).



Why I wished to relay this retelling of personal tennis-camp tourney giftedness for competition-prowess in the social-media 'landscape' of incomplete-distances to capitalism-race symbolic ambitions/vanities reflects our American/Homeland traffic/net culture of communications intuitions and toyland imagery of socialization dialogue for Western/Earthling culture (surely!). My tennis-camp tourney contest with this gifted athletic prodigy in which I offered a rather 'calm' and 'cooled' diligence-minded challenge, with my steady ground-stroke baseline focus and server-spiced power-shots created a micro-defiance 'glory' during which I offered the camp-tourney audience a temp-thrill that provided 'upset-victory' glitter, since my competitor was surely considered the obvious favorite for the win. I lost the game, but my 'cool' defiance provided a competition-culture 'thrill' for the tennis-camp audience paralleling a media-windows tennis championship (Wimbledon 1991) 'event' for citizenry-traffic and rhetoric for toyland commentary (hmm).



COACH: So, you lost the game against the furious competitor, in the quarterfinal.
ME: Yeah, but I gave him a surefire challenge in my eventual 6-4, 6-4 heartbreak, coach!
COACH: You kept close in this camp quarterfinal event with your defiant strokes, right?
ME: That's my point; a cool parallel to Michal Stich's shocking upset of legend Boris Becker.
COACH: The 1991 Wimbledon Finals, I know of it; Becker had become a Wimbledon icon!
ME: I thought of this special competition-intuition parallel between camp-IQ/media-IQ!
COACH: Sounds like you've learned of the value(s) of American/Earth culture in contests.
ME: That's the (true) lesson gained, coach; one of incomplete-distances to materialism-IQ.
COACH: I conclude you've garnered a special (American) image for capitalism's vanities.
ME: I suppose I'll adapt this micro-lesson of 'celebrity' into a social-net tale of wish-locks.
COAH: Good (for a bureaucracy-lead).
ME: Photo-synthesis, coach (thanx).



Yeah, I lost that camp-tennis tourney quarterfinal match, despite my 'cool' defiance of an obvious powerhouse gifted athlete, and it'd inspire me to create a special social-media culture fan-diorama 'faerie-tale' of windows-culture sportsmanship 'chess' paralleling the symbolic value of the 1991 Wimbledon championships, in which the upstart/prodigy Michael Stich shocked the perennial fave Boris Becker in a German 'showcase' of athletics-memory. Why's competition so reflective of the human-condition? That's the question that concerned my (metaphysics) interest in this memoir of camp-tourney 'ghost-magic' that moved me to create a retelling of this Wimbledon-culture 'parallel' to the Stich-Becker finals (1991). Perhaps this form for social net-activity/commentary would complement our Western/Earthling culture of incomplete-distances to bureaucracy cheers (for Romanticism!).



ESMERELDA (Girlfriend): Chicken-pie to complement/spice your tennis-fable, good-buddy.
ME: Thanx for the hospitality-charm(s), Ezzy; this is what I need; diner-cools.
EZZY: Sounds like your tennis-colors have enhanced your magic with cyber-storytelling!
ME: Surely, Ezzy, hon; it's a nod to why cyber-nets create socialized daydreams for chess.
EZZY: Perchance this spices our (own) life-readings for everyday bread.
ME: I think so; I agree, Ezzy, yeah; it's a special pie-graph for 'wand' superstition(s).
EZZY: Good (fortune).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on January 9, 2024
Last Updated on January 9, 2024
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing