Creeper-Jack: Wetlands Light

Creeper-Jack: Wetlands Light

A Story by Abishai100
"

Homeland heroes quest after a dark-side messenger in the Homeland with a sportsmanship-chess 'view' for bureaucracy-readings...and exorcist-breaks.

"
One last Homeland invasion/superstition yarn featuring the 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers) and an allusion to the cryptic-imp Spring-heeled Jack (old-London lore), with an 'exorcist' culture reference to Super Bowl 20 (1985) and Super Bowl 21 (1986), for a paranoia-parable about inventive heroics (for a 'deed'). Thanks for reading! 
----

====

AMLAN: I'm certain the Creeper's somehow Spring-heeled Jack reborn!
MARCUS: He's haunting the Wetlands with axes/wings for likened terrorism.
EZZY: Maybe Spring-heeled Jack was the Devil in disguise, for paranoia-chess?
DANICA: We'll bring our flare-light IQ (guns) and sportsmanship-exorcism arms.
AMLAN: Good social media 'culture' reading for bureaucracy-medicine interest!



Our Homeland quartet of would-be heroes, Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica, darted to the Wetlands (Orange-State) to engage the horrid Creeper, an eerie zombie-like invader/specter, in hat and coat and wielding a battle-axes hands for decapitation/terrorism superstitions for Earthling-culture 'paranoia' chess, which is why Amlan made the wage to liken the creepy dark-side messenger to Spring-heeled Jack, an old-London (19th-C.) impish street-terror messenger with devilish arms (for bureaucracy-deteriorated environments).



CREEPER: Welcome to my Wetlands (Orange-State), heroes.
QUARTET (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica): We've grounded you with flare-light.
CREEPER: A dart-shot to my bat-wings for a proceeding debate for exorcists.
QUARTET: You said it, Creeper; Amlan guesses you're Spring-heeled Jack (IQ).
CREEPER: Maybe I am; I'm likened to his transit-paranoia messaging (ha).
QUARTET: Our 'exorcist-statement' for Earthling-culture concerns sports-chess.
CREEPER: Proceed!
QUARTET: We've brought special media-culture ornaments for lifestyle-bread.
CREEPER: Proceed!
QUARTET: An homage-memoir(s) of Super Bowls ('20/'21), Bears/Giants, devil!
CREEPER: Chicago and New York; a worthy progression for the NFC, no?
QUARTET: It was a grand '85-'86 season(s) light-line for contest relevances.
CREEPER: Proceed, heroes!
QUARTET: Like Spring-heeled Jack, you make 'darkness' in transit-culture, ok.
CREEPER: Proceed!
QUARTET: The NY/Chicago '85-'86 line(s) made for media-IQ concentrations!
CREEPER: You're accuracy-chess minded for Earthling-culture media-light, ok.
QUARTET: Why don't you self-exile to the ocean-abyss as a (private) IQ-critic?
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucracy-readings)...perchance I'm Spring-heeled Jack.
QUARTET: We'll keep your secret(s)...we keep this (secret) 'deed' for leviathan.
CREEPER: Damn (farewell...heroes)! 



Wow, what a miracle-deed for micro 'celebrity' status our Homeland quartet of Wetlands-heroes (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) made in their 'exorcist-statement' stand for a moved self-exile expression with this 'nasty' Creeper-Jack with battle-axes hands and decapitation agenda/messaging for transit-paranoia on Earth! Was it the humbling flare-shot to Creeper's wings for grounding or the 'chess-stalemate' excellence in thinking for post-grounding Earthling-culture 'sportsmanship-bread' examinations for IQ and media-light? Well, Creeper was now in the deep-ocean abyss, and Amlan wished to adapt the 'misadventure' light into a 'cool' superstition comic, appropriately titled Creeper-Jack (Random_Cyber, fanzine).



EZZY: You actually own a Bears/Giants memento set?
AMLAN: What'd you think I'd go to an exorcist-image without self-interest?
EZZY: Vigilantism yields great storyboards, for Wetlands (Orange-State) folks.
AMLAN: It's a language-arts rearing in bureaucracy's wind...for safe-marks.
EZZY: Very cool (good).



MARCUS: Amlan gifted me this cool Giants-treasure (for a Facebook-poke).
DANICA: I pegged you as a Jets fan (New York).
MARCUS: Who doesn't like the 'physics' of Phil Simms?
DANICA: Creeper-Jack (ha).



Amlan/Ezzy shared a nice Windy-City chowder-bowl to recount what was gained/learned for sportsmanship-storyboards and 'exorcist-chess' thinking for Creeper-lore and secrets (wow). Was this the media-light investment for the quality of Earthling-watches (for bureaucracy and social imagery)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on January 9, 2024
Last Updated on January 9, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing