Challenge of the Super Friends*

Challenge of the Super Friends*

A Story by Abishai100
"

A band of Homeland (American) pals engage with a cyber-challenger seeking proofs of capitalism-couture IQ for a non-invasion byte.

"
A capitalism 'fable' inspired by Die Hard films! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of media/fiction offers no commercial/explicit ties to any person(s)/body and is purely a 'personal' expression for creative drama (for 'open' interpretation). 


---

====

AMLAN: I got this stranger cyber-message from an investor with strange ties.
MARCUS: Is he drawing on our social media work with consumer-interest/IQ?
EZZY: Perchance he's becoming our Gatsby-for-hype; we might need dough!
DANICA: Let's talk about investor 'dialysis' on Facebook or something (cool).



The 'super friends' of Homeland (American) cyber-media and social-consumerism representations for work/language/hype for Super Bowl activity and bureaucracy/marketing were approached by a mystery-man investor named Endymion who claimed he liked casting special light for capitalism 'advocates' and wanted a diagram-evaluation of what made the quartet-friends' work with representative items of commerce-vanities value/symbolism reflective of Western/Earthling materialism-confidence (or chess). Perchance this'd make for some nice social-media photo-synthesis in residential decision-making for profit-culture analysis/dialysis (hmmm).



ENDYMION: You have a puppet-toy shop quality to your sports-qualification(s).
FRIENDS (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica): We create special 'thanksgiving' views.
ENDYMION: Perchance I invest in some of this quality-language for capitalism.
FRIENDS: What'd be our role in this dangerous-liaisons activity (cyber)?
ENDYMION: You're to perform a special bank-storages operation (for us!).
FRIENDS: Have a blood-diamond baron-rival or something, Endymion?
ENDYMION: That's no concern to you; we benefit (mutually) for treasure-chest.
FRIENDS: Sounds like a movie, Challenge of the Super Friends, Endymion.
ENDYMION: Secret(s) for cinema (fine).
FRIENDS: Cool.



The friends of the Homeland media-work for 'thanksgiving' capitalism (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) swapped blood-diamonds with eco-messaged glass-animal miniatures and made a street-insurance commerce/smugglers exam-media for Endymion, while he carried-on with Friends-investment accents with his incredible cyber-resource nets in the West and simply made their Super Bowl 'toy-land' insurance/marketing activity something like a Paradise-City (wow).



ENDYMION: What's this, Super Friends?
FRIENDS: A Thanksgiving 'culture' Super Bowl 'premonitions' trophy/treasure!
ENDYMION: Stafford won the Bowl for the Rams, ok.
FRIENDS: He began his career with the Lions, a perennial Thanksgiving-team!
ENDYMION: Television-arts for a bureaucracy-detection...leviathan.
FRIENDS: Perchance we make this a 'joint' language-arts for beryl.
ENDYMION: Cool (thanx).



Amlan made toast of this 'fine' joint-venture (Endymion) with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) for the gains in serious capitalism/football media-storyboards for their (now-shared) eye in commerce and culture life expressions and wondered why/how Endymion had become involved with blood-diamond pseudo-intelligence (Interpol-relation?). However, this cyber-deed would be suddenly challenged by a terrorist-hacker named Ajay who wished to destabilize this form for bureaucracy-detection (for the Ego). What would be the yield of this new/dark threat to hospitality-readings on Earth?



AJAY: Do you know how I hacked into your net, brother?
AMLAN: Ajay, is that you?
AJAY: Your long-lost evil twin (Ajay), ha.
AMLAN: Why're you doing (all) this, brother?
AJAY: Because I'm evil, stupid.
AMLAN: What the Hell do you want with our new cyber-media capital (IQ)?
AJAY: Everything.
AMLAN: You're trying to hack into the Pentagon (now).
AJAY: Hey, you remembered my teen-journal scratch, brother.
AMLAN: You're lunacy, Ajay.
AJAY: We'll see...for a Western reading FaceTime.
AMLAN: Brothers-with-arms (fine).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on January 9, 2024
Last Updated on January 9, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Football-C Football-C

A Story by Abishai100