Redwood {Creeper-Jack}: Branch

Redwood {Creeper-Jack}: Branch

A Story by Abishai100
"

Homeland hero-team ("Reliables") challenge a Homeland (Cali) zombie-specter for an Earthling 'stand' for bureaucracy's 'fare' breaks.

"
A Homeland invasion/terrorism 'paranoia' faerie-tale featuring the nasty horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers) with a 'fantastic' allusion to Spring-heeled Jack (old-London lore), which I think you'll like, 
----

====

AMLAN: I'm certain this Creeper-invader (Redwoods) is Spring-heeled Jack!
MARCUS: Our bud-teammate Amlan's sure the Creeper is a reborn legend.
EZZY: It's not inconceivable, ironically; they both have marks for 'terrorism' IQ.
DANICA: We could approach the problem-set with 'exorcist' gloves for contours.
AMLAN: Due diligence, for placements in social-media culture/lore (humanity).
MARCUS: Alright, complement our tool-kits (logic-challenge, sports-papers).
EZZY: Let's do it (for Facebook-saves).



The Homeland quartet of would-be heroes (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) called themselves the 'Reliables' and darted to the Redwoods (Cali-Homeland) for engagement with a sighted 'zombie' specter ('Creeper'), in hat-and-coat and bat-wings for flight, with battle-axes hands for decapitation 'agenda' and terrorism 'superstition' language in the post-9/11 era, which is why Amlan speculated the Creeper was (somehow) the 19th-Century old-London street-terror 'imp' specter known as Spring-heeled Jack (wow). What did this 'invader' want with Redwoods-paranoia, and why'd he wield special language-challenge for Earthling/Homeland 'culture' confidence (for a bureaucracy-deterioration)? The Reliables (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) took flare-light, sports-treasures for 'exorcist-statement' culture-defense, and a logic-language test-diagram (Liar-paradox) to engage the Creeper in the Cali-forest...as if he was the disguised/veiled Devil himself with arms for Earthling/humanity 'wire' (hmmm).



CREEPER: You down me in-flight with flare/light, heroes?
RELIABLES: We're the 'Reliables' of the Redwood-brand, for exorcist-stand (IQ).
CREEPER: Cool...but now that I'm grounded, I expect perfect challenge!
RELIABLES: That's what we make for Cali-gold 'claim' here/now Creeper-Jack!
CREEPER: Jack...as in Spring-heeled Jack, heroes?
RELIABLES: You know of him...and we know of you...you're him reincarnated!
CREEPER: Perhaps it's a 'wise' guess, but that 'Jack' (London) was culture-bad.
RELIABLES: We know you require similar life/culture 'exorcist' acumen (IQ).
CREEPER: Proceed!
RELIABLES: We bring Liar-paradox language-IQ and sports-culture vanities (IQ).
CREEPER: Homeland/Earthling life and culture 'bread' for sovereignty-chess?
RELIABLES: You said it, Creeper; Liar-paradox --- "Every statement is false."
CREEPER: Ha, 'Every Statement Is False' (but that statement is true!); null.
RELIABLES: Like a reliability-measure for intelligence-distribution(s), Jack!
CREEPER: Perhaps I'm Spring-heeled Jack (reborn); you require culture-IQ.
RELIABLES: That's what we 'toast' --- Super Bowl 23, and Bills-49ers (1992).
CREEPER: Proceed, heroes!
RELIABLES: Bowl-'23 (diligence vs. style 'stalemate'); 49ers-'92 (lines-boxing)!
CREEPER: Culture sportsmanship media-windows 'knowledge' for trees (so?).
RELIABLES: Both sports-culture 'diadems' are reliability-wallets (humanity!).
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucracy-readings).



Wow, with their flare-light daring and post-grounding logic/sportsmanship Earthling-culture/superstition 'exorcist-statement' for Cali-Homeland watches in the Redwoods, the 'fantastic' Reliables (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) moved the 'Creeper-Jack' to self-exile (deep-ocean abyss), with a fare-rich expression for the right-stuff in quarantine/distances thinking for Homeland non-invasion consciousness, wrought from a 'light' show of demonology-logarithms (wow).



SHELBYE: Thank you, Reliables!
RELIABLES: You'd been Redwood-camp theater-visioned when attacked.
SHELBYE: That 'Creeper-Jack' had me in his arms soaring in the Cali-woods!
RELIABLES: We've returned you (securely) to media-traffic roses, for your art.
SHELBYE: Perchance I'll mail you a media-windows 'gift' (a cinema-IQ text).
RELIABLES: Very cool.



After exiling the Creeper and rescuing the damsel from his devilish claws/wings, the 'fantastic' Reliables (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) made 'toast' with a special Americana chicken-pie 'treat' for a hospitality-reading comfort (consciousness) for the micro-miracle of 'celebrity' status, and Amlan was still (surely) certain the Creeper was (in deed) Spring-heeled Jack reborn for a bureaucracy-deteriorations Jabberwocky.



AMLAN: I'm glad we 'flashed' our Bowl-'23 and 49ers-'92 Cali-treasures.
EZZY: It's a nice nod to Earthling-culture/activity 'shine' for exorcist-chess!
AMLAN: That Creeper-Jack's down in our ocean-abyss (now/forever).
EZZY: He'd the agenda to erode Homeland-Cali 'sense' for life-jewelry.
AMLAN: Without hospitality.



MARCUS: I rather prefer the Bills-49ers treasure we stood with chess-acumen.
DANICA: Both the exorcist-statement culture-treasures quarantined that Jack.
MARCUS: Perchance this was a Spring-heeled Jack 'signature' for bad-medicine.
DANICA: I hope not (for bureaucracy-readings).



AJAY: Alright, I'll do it (for ya).
AMLAN: Thanx bro, for horror-comics legends, from youth!
AJAY: As your twin and artist-friend, this Creeper-Jack image is huge.
AMLAN: Don't worry about the detailing(s); just focus on mod-arts (for me).
AJAY: Happy to do it (for social media readings).
AMLAN: You were always the more 'democratic' twin/brother, Ajay (thanx).
AJAY: Don't mention it.



Fortunately for the Reliables, Amlan's (twin) brother (Ajay) had been a pronounced comics-artist and social-media 'cult' fave in the Cali-Homeland and was part of a rather 'flare-rich' media-project to create a Spring-heeled Jack mod-rendition which in all weight carried that 'devilish' visage of the actual Creeper, which Ajay didn't (honestly) have to explore too much (ha). This became a Redwood-tale of 'incomplete-distances' to bureaucracy-readings...for leviathan/direction.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on January 9, 2024
Last Updated on January 9, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing