Shaia-the-Duck

Shaia-the-Duck

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated time-capsule 'claim' of a contact from Duckworld yielding a friendship, souvenir, and 'dark' adventure (for Earthling-materialism).

"
A very fun 2024 fanfiction of Howard the Duck (William Huyck) for a rainy-night in my East-Coast hometown for pensive cinema-recollections. Thanks for reading, 
----

====

I'd been a fan of alien films and sci-fi for some-time now but never anticipated the sort of Earthling fantasy-adventure I was cast in, after a special Duckworld visitor named Shaia, a female duck-creature with human-comparable intelligence (from a faraway galaxy), was teleported to my Homeland (America) and became my special female refugee whose secret I'd keep for my social-media posts/comments about Earth-culture life/magic (hmm).



SHAIA: I can see from your Earth-library microfiche, you like Roswell paranoia!
ME: It's the whole post-WWII invasion-superstition talk/art for metaphysics/IQ.
SHAIA: Now you know it's like half-real (truth!).
ME: I guess so, Shaia-the-Duck; I guess this microfiche's 'record' for heavens!
SHAIA: You must keep my 'stalker' secret (for any library/microfiche).



I found/met Shaia at a toy-store in my Homeland-Jersey area, where I worked as a diamond-laser scientist and greeted her when I realized she wasn't a female (human) in a giant duck-costume/outfit but a 'cartoon' like living/breathing (organic) duck-creature with human-intelligence (wow). Well, I realized this was quite a superstition-rich secret to keep, and I kept it. I'm writing this 'account' in a time-capsule which I'm burying in my science-lab backyard ground/soil for future-world archaeologists to find and make for a 21st-Century American Homeland social-media 'personality' discovery for Earthling-magic with first-contact deeds/bureaucracy (sure).



ME: That's the worst secret I've ever conceived, Shaia-the-Duck.
SHAIA: It's so true, buddy; this 'dragon' presence terrorizes Duckworld (yeah!).
ME: What the hell are you speaking now, good-friend from Duckworld (Shaia)?
SHAIA: This 'dragon' has been terrorizing us and we send diplomats for aid.
ME: You're the latest Duckworld mission-emissary, Shaia?
SHAIA: Now you know; we must lure it to your lab-basement and dump lead.
ME: To exile it to oblivion with a war-zone 'stance' for incineration.
SHAIA: Fire is the only 'fear' this evil dark-side being offers (for heat).
ME: Let's do it (for a sci-fi secret of bureaucracy-proportion).



We achieved the miracle 'deed' for my Duckworld-friend and 'angel' (Shaia) and she teleported (promptly!) back to her faraway-galaxy, but before she left, I gifted her one of my two Thanksgiving-football culture media-trophies, a 'cool' Lions (Motor-City USA) Super Bowl 'premonitions' rookie (QB) card. I gave her the signed copy, and I've kept the unsigned version (for diplomacy/bureaucracy).



Honestly, I feel like a micro-celeb for this time-capsule telling of this Earthling-Duckworld adventure of high-art and spirit, and I'll never-ever forget Shaia and the hero-deed she returned with for her duck friends-and-neighbors. I'll also consider myself (now/forever) an Earth-culture transit/social-media 'diplomat' of all things (purely) leviathan.

es

"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on January 9, 2024
Last Updated on January 9, 2024
Tags: Movie Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing