Redwood: Creeper-Jack's Bound

Redwood: Creeper-Jack's Bound

A Story by Abishai100
"

What's it take for Homeland transit-securities defense in the face of a dark-side 'bad-angel' who may be an old-London 'imp-devil' reborn...for Earthling-arms?

"
A Homeland superstition forest 'faerie-tale' featuring the nasty horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers) with a 'fantastic' allusion to the imp/devil Spring-heeled Jack (old-London lore). Thanks for reading (and Happy '24!), 
----

====

Amlan recounts his extra-ordinary 'misadventure' in the Redwoods (Cali-Homeland) involving an exchange with an Invader-zombie specter named Creeper, in hat and coat and wielding battle-axes hands of decapitation 'agenda' for terrorism-superstitions/paranoia in the post-9/11 Earth of incomplete-distances to transit-securities (for social media 'confidence' in traffic-consciousness!) and liked likening the Creeper to the old-London imp-devil of street-terror named Spring-heeled Jack (19th-Century England), for a mod-American cyber-citizenry 'Selfie' culture commentary for everyday-life sanity (wow).

AMLAN: No possibility for (shared) comment without my 3 'exorcist' allies.



AMLAN: This 'Creeper' specter in bat-wings is (in deed) Spring-heeled Jack!
MARCUS: We're to the Redwood-lore for flare-and-exorcist hands 'magic' IQ.
EZZY: We must find the ideal bureaucracy-reading 'treasure' for Creeper-Jack.
DANICA: That's what's his name for Redwood-magic...'Creeper-Jack' (wow).
AMLAN: This'll be a nice 'quill' for social-media storyboards (photo-synthesis).



Our Homeland quartet of heroes called themselves the 'Reliables' for their pseudo-exorcist hands of flare-and-bureaucracy treasure-stand statements to treat the 'Creeper' in the Redwoods (Cali-Homeland) as if he was (in deed) somehow Spring-heeled Jack reborn or the Devil himself, and they hoped to procure a special 'superstition' comment (even if half-secret!) for social-media citizenry commentary (shared) for Earth/American transit-securities image (and bureaucracy).



RELIABLES: We ground you here/now, Creeper-Jack with flare-light and IQ.
CREEPER: Your once-shot to my bat-wings in the woods now requires chess!
RELIABLES: We bring the light/bureaucracy 'reading' for Earthling-stand(s).
CREEPER: What's this half-exorcist 'ghost-magic' stand you claim to offer (now)?
RELIABLES: It invokes a special Homeland 'confidence' for image in distances.
CREEPER: Proceed!



RELIABLES (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica): You're tied with Spring-heeled Jack?
CREEPER: Perhaps I'm that old-London 'street-Jack' reborn; or the Devil!
RELIABLES: You make for an Earthling-transit superstitions 'game' for Hell?
CREEPER: You've grounded my flight-wing with flare-shot; now I need chess.
RELIABLES: That's what we've brought --- social-media 'image' for chess-IQ.
CREEPER: Proceed!



The Reliables proceeded to invoke the special logic-language of the Liar-paradox with a special 'Earthling-communications intelligibility' relevances for sportsmanship/traffic shaping IQ, chess-tying the expression "Every statement is incomplete" with a competency/diligence consciousness formatting for Homeland/American media-net intelligence for self-organized activity confidence in manmade 'religious' bureaucracy (wow).



RELIABLES: Grounding you for Redwood-lore with 'flare' is damsel-secret, no?
CREEPER: You rescued that camping magazine-culture 'fan' damsel (grounding).
RELIABLES: "Every statement is incomplete" (for bureaucracy-readings) chess.
CREEPER: You cite competency/diligence for communication-intelligence, ok.
RELIABLES: The rescued damsel's tie with magazine-culture is civilization-sign!
CREEPER: Why's 'every statement incomplete' for bureaucracy/chess, heroes?
RELIABLES: We've the sports-net bureaucracy-reading for activity-sovereignty.
CREEPER: A youth 'game' foe media-world vanities, fools?
RELIABLES: There's nothing foolish, Creeper-Jack; it's a competition-sanity.
CREEPER: Hmmm...for a bureaucracy/magazine 'fare' for fiction-indulgences.
RELIABLES: Shall we proceed (for a Homeland/American social-media IQ)?
CREEPER: Proceed!



Our heroic 'Reliables' team of pseudo-exorcist hands (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) proceeded to illustrate how the Liar-paradox 'reference' ("Every statement is incomplete") was a cool citation of net-activity self-organized shaping for communication-intelligence IQ and Earthling-culture 'shine' in network-language (for profitable bureaucracy).

CREEPER: You charge me (directly now) as an 'adversary' of bureaucracy-chess.
RELIABLES: For the 'shine' of Earthling-culture statements in fortune-dominion.
CREEPER: Exorcist nonsense (proceed!).



RELIABLES: We now chess-tie the Liar-paradox with Super Bowl '23 (1989).
CREEPER: I know of it, heroes; 49ers-Bengals diligence versus style IQ.
RELIABLES: A 'nearly-perfect' chess-stalemate for net-activity boxing, Jack!
CREEPER: Proceed.
RELIABLES: We've this Montana-QB media-'trophy' for statement-showcase.
CREEPER: You still insist I'm Spring-heeled Jack (reborn), eh?
RELIABLES: Aren't you, like that London-Jack, a 'challenger' for life-workshops?
CREEPER: Proceed!
RELIABLES: Bowl-'23 featured that 49ers-Bengals 'duality' in style/diligence.
CREEPER: I said that (already!).
RELIABLES: Surely, such an 'equivalence' in fan-axes for media-light is life?
CREEPER: What's your supposition, heroes?
RELIABLES: You must self-exile as a (private) critic of theater (for books).
CREEPER: Perhaps you've made 'claim' for an Earthling-IQ (in media-fashion!).
RELIABLES: Farewell (then).
CREEPER: Fine, for a bureaucracy-deed; keep the 'examination' secret, heroes!
RELIABLES: Good.



Amlan would make 'toast' of this 'Redwood-art' micro-miracle with a world-exchange reflection culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) to recount what was made for discovery in this pseudo-exorcist 'statement-stand' for Earthling-culture...a ('rich') hospitality-reading for life-nets in the 2st-Century. Perhaps this eerie/axes-hands 'Creeper-Jack' (perhaps truly Spring-heeled Jack reborn or the Devil himself disguised for terrorism/invasion superstitions in the post-9/11 era Homeland), had met his 'match' in the Reliables' discreet noteworthy expressions of (actual) beryl for bureaucracy-readings (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on January 11, 2024
Last Updated on January 11, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing