Wetlands: Creeper's Discrete

Wetlands: Creeper's Discrete

A Story by Abishai100
"

Homeland exorcist-thinkers challenge a Wetlands 'demon' with Earthling statements for dialysis, democracy, and dollhouses.

"
A Homeland transit-superstition and paranoia 'faerie-tale' featuring the nasty horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers). 
----

====

AMLAN: Creeper sightings increase in the Wetlands (Orange-State), friends.
MARCUS: Perchance we take flares and a sportsmanship-image for exorcist-IQ?
EZZY: The best way to engage a zombie-specter with axes-hands is religion!
DANICA: We're the social-media 'cross-section' for 'terrorist' magnetics.



The Homeland quartet of would-be Wetlands heroes trekked to engage this zombie-specter, sighted flying in bat-wings and wielding a silver-shiny battle-axe for some decapitation 'agenda' and linked with vanishings in the area. They called the dark-side 'messenger' the Creeper and wondered what kind of media/Earthling culture 'exorcist-statement' stand would offer a sovereignty-stand against this eerie nemesis/adversary of transit confidence (for tourism!).



QUARTET (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica): Are you a terrorist or murderer?
CREEPER: Perchance I'm the Devil (Lucifer/Satan), heroes.
QUARTET: We've grounded you with flare-shot to your bat-wings, Creeper.
CREEPER: Me thinks you now seek a 'grounded' chess-argumentation, hmmm.
QUARTET: We've a sovereignty-stand for Earthling-IQ and traffic-eloquence.
CREEPER: Me thinks you mean to challenge my dominion of transit-paranoia!
QUARTET: If you're the Devil (Lucifer/Satan), surely you see a media light.
CREEPER: Some kind of social net-activity commentary drawn security?
QUARTET: We've a special sports-IQ 'statement' for exorcist-distances.
CREEPER: In-defiance of my axes-hands for 'terrorist' documents --- proceed!



Well, the flare-shot proved to be quite the 'humbling' deed achieved by our Homeland quartet of would-be Wetlands (Orange-State) heroes who proceeded to engage the devilish Creeper (in hat and coat) to charge him with 'invasion' and 'terrorism' paranoia in the 21st-Century Homeland, offering an Earthling-culture net-activity statement-stand for exorcist-like expression and created a certain 'respect' and ironically impressed the eerie zombie linked with murders/vanishings. Was the Creeper the Devil seeking some Homeland-transit paranoia for life/commentary woe(s) in this new age of terrorism and piracy and corruption fear destabilizing globalism-rhetoric and network-drawn 'bureau' photo-synthesis (for the Ego)?



The Quartet brought their special net-activity 'trophy' item of Earthling-culture symbolic value, a classic Bills-QB treasure (football-card!), as a memoir of an iconic media-windows 'access-IQ' event, the wildly entertaining nearly-perfect chess-stalemate showcase between the Bills-49ers (1992) that created nearly-perfect competition-IQ lines of democratic teamwork-reactions (wow).

QUARTET: You see this trophy for net language-arts is idealized philosophy.
CREEPER: Football-teamwork image for American media-fanfare nonsense!
QUARTET: It's the exorcist-statement for Earthling-adverbs.
CREEPER: Equivalences in team-rivalry for marketing is simply cinema!
QUARTET: It's the motion-dream expression of traffic-friction fantasy, Devil.
CREEPER: If I am the Devil, with my decapitation agenda, what's the pillows?
QUARTET: We charge your self-exile for (private) critique of hostel-perfume.
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucracy-readings); conceded, farewell (heroes).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on January 12, 2024
Last Updated on January 12, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing