Spring-heeled Jack: The Thief Rum

Spring-heeled Jack: The Thief Rum

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 19th-Century old-London street-terrorism 'imp' is reborn into the 21st-Century American Homeland for an underground street-thief 'club' case for dictionaries.

"
A yearn about fortune and thievery featuring the English street-transit paranoia imp/devil Spring-heeled Jack (old-London lore). Thanks for reading (and Happy V-Day!), 
----

====

SPRING-HEELED JACK: "Your honor(s), this case linked with these two diamond-thieves with an eco-vigilantism deed/claim in New England (Boston-town) has the hand-prints of self-made Romanticism and wrought ingenuity with water-guns filled with acid, street-theater company mask/costume entry for media-photos of bank-boxes, and insurance examinations drawing (Interpol-relation?) eyes for smugglers-highways stretching into Brussels sprouts, and it offers me, the reborn street-transit superstition demon, this unique underground crime-club 'procedures' case for a social-media culture personality face of bank-robbery margins...for bureaucracy's art(s)."



Wow, the old-London street-imp and devil of transit-superstitions and paranoia known as Spring-heeled Jack actually was reborn into 21st-Century New England underground crime-case examination procedures (Boston-town) that drew many an office-place inquirer surfing on social-media highways looking for those incomplete-distances 'clues' concerning treasure-insurance magic and darkness and basic rumor/gossip, and it was a low-media bureaucracy-reading for Facebook and YouTube (hmmm).



CLUB-JUDGE: Procedures point to surgery for dangers and values, devil!
SPRING-HEELED JACK: I'm not here to argue the spectacle of anti-celebrity.
JUDGE: What concerns you, devil?
JACK: The two defendants, merry-men of Boston-town, Amlan and Raki.
JUDGE: Surely musketeers for vigilantism-lore in eco-capitalism lancets?
JACK: That's not under review; we're inquiring of the lines of bank-robbery IQ.
JUDGE: Bank robbers have been glorified in world-society's past, devil!
JACK: Correct-o; this vigilantism-minded diamond-heist/swap case is eco-chess!
JUDGE: You mean infused Romanticism through simplified eco-politics.
JACK: The diamonds were (rumored/insured) blood-diamonds, funds for terror!
JUDGE: Piracy/terrorism is documented in the 21st-Century already, devil.
JACK: I know that...Amlan and Raki are simply leaning to celebrity-prestige.
JUDGE: How's that?
JACK: If you're a skilled thief, you're a messenger of possession/displacement.
JUDGE: So, intelligence for thievery, with Romanticism-infused, is celebrity-IQ?
JACK: Correct-o; and that's the message for capitalism stalemates --- weight.
JUDGE: Evil is patient, devil.
JACK: Aha, but the weight of infiltration marks the IQ for fortune-beards.
JUDGE: Sounds like justified Halloween pirate-costume and 'copycat' glamour!
JACK: Your underground crime-inquiry 'club' is pure Boston-town storyboarding.
JUDGE: Maybe...Facebook like (ha).



This was the greatest case in underground New England history, more remarkable arguably than the case of Anne Hutchinson from colonial America, surely. Well, the 19th-Century street-imp (Spring-heeled Jack) found good-reason to mark the case of 'vigilantism' claim for Amlan and Raki, pals from Dartmouth, as a representative Boston-town 'legend' for the machinery and ingenuity behind constructed/erected bureaucracy-readings. Americans did after all appreciate great myths about law and order...and genius!



JUDGE: Amlan/Raki are simply like Sacco and Vanzetti, no?
JACK: Beg to differentiate here, for these two merry-men are inventive soldiers.
JUDGE: Only because of the vigilantism-claim for street-gossip, devil!
JACK: No, no, no --- for Amlan/Raki, bureaucracy's become a cartoon-comedy.
JUDGE: You refer to vigilantism and thievery blended for simple creativity?
JACK: Federalism and banking and treasure-motions can point to rebelliousness!
JUDGE: There's a thin-line but clear one between vigilantism and thievery, devil.
JACK: Perhaps there's a line...but one to cross with the art of uniforms (no?).
JUDGE: Maybe (hmmm).



JUDGE: You cite this bank-teller mock-hostage as extra credit Romanticism now.
JACK: Amlan loves her, honor.
JUDGE: Well...that's surely for review(s), devil!
JACK: It's a weird case...and it's pro-American capitalism imagery, honor.
JUDGE: The best conclusion is that fortune-motions and federalism are weaves.
JACK: Model challenge, honor.



Amlan/Raki were exonerated as Boston-town vigilantes, and Spring-heeled Jack used the street-magic to promote his image as the incarnate of adversarial humor for negotiated street-transit superstitions for lore and legend (wow). To their credit, Amlan really did fall in love with the lovely bank-teller lady who became his 'damsel' in New England, and Raki became an eco-politics 'warrior' trumpeting blood-diamond insurance/examination super visions (wow). Perhaps this would become a (secret) inquiry about the character of democracy (surely).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on February 10, 2024
Last Updated on February 10, 2024
Tags: Law & Order, Mythology

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Windy PhD Windy PhD

A Story by Abishai100