Eco-Capitalism: Martian Bowl

Eco-Capitalism: Martian Bowl

A Story by Abishai100
"

A man claiming to be from Mars inquires of a Homeland blood-diamond operations-IQ man's language-arts for bureaucracy-readings in eco-capitalism 'consciousness' definition.

"
Blood diamonds have become a capitalism-consciousness 'mainstay' issue in the new millennium of commerce securities for exchange/antiterrorism. These conflict-zone gems, mined by warlords mostly in Africa, offer a globe-seepage insurance-superstition woe and warrant a 'cool' reflection vignette for Western-world consumerism thinking, which is what this tale concerns. Loosely inspired by Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio). Hope you like it, 
----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan had become a real Jame Bond like 'pirate' of blood-diamond interceptions of smugglers-highways of conflict-zone mined gems from Sierra Leone, leaking into the Western world of consumerism/insurance paranoia in the 21st-Century American Homeland of incomplete-distances readings to commerce 'bridge' games to network-securities (for confidence and photo-synthesis!).



ENDYMION: I'm an alien from Mars, Mr. Satan.
AMLAN: What's this?
ENDYMION: I managed to hack into your private cyber-portal after learning about you!
AMLAN: Interpol-relation(s)?
ENDYMION: You needn't concern yourself with my methods of 'examination' here, Satan.
AMLAN: What do you want with me?
ENDYMION: I want you to use your cyber-writing persona to make an eco-capitalism write.
AMLAN: Why Martian, Endymion?
ENDYMION: Let's just say I'd prefer to be distant/sovereign for social-media microscopes.
AMLAN: Sort of a 'dark-side' version of Andrew Carnegie, eh?
ENDYMION: Something like that, true...and you're a diplomat of social-media traffic, man!



Amaln was versed in the works of Adam Smith, Edward Abbey, and Howard Zinn for capitalism-populous 'motions' in the bureaucracy-readings of dynamic social/media negotiations applications/relevance, and this mystery-man email fellow, Endymion, claiming he was from Mars, seemed to be invested in some Earthling-fortunes reading for treasure-insurance superstitions, perchance to continue a civilization-lens use for the image of lifestyle 'drawn' democracy arts (wow).



AMLAN: Alright, I wrote it.
ENDYMION: Let's hear it...for cinema-inferences (ha).

STORY_EXCERPT: "The conflict-zone gems proved to be the well movement of cheap labor and resource exploitation and offered convenience in smugglers motions for insurance hyperbole and diamond-piracy, surfacing a new legion of intelligence-insiders and investors of eco-capitalism 'consciousness' and found this real-life 'James Bond' character as a play-maker for the 'cinema' of American Homeland (consumerism) detection."



Was Endymion really a Martian with an 'eye' for distance-examinations of capitalism-couture and insurance-chess in the American Homeland? Well, he did like Amlan's special view for the language-arts of bureaucracy-readings in blood-diamond super vision for Earth minerals-mining 'consciousness' in the new millennium, and perhaps this micro-secret 'saga' would unfold to offer an (invisible?) record for the docs of field goals (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on March 1, 2024
Last Updated on March 1, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing