Double-Detector: Vampire

Double-Detector: Vampire

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of darkness detected, vampires invisible, Homeland-Jersey expression for bureaucracy's exorcists, and a shining example of Earth definition.

"
A vampire-lore set in New Jersey. 
----

====

Are vampires, blood-sucking humanoids cursed by a ravenous craving for punctures and ingestion of human-blood for that lust for life in the dark, somehow real? Sure, they'd become Earth-lore for immortality and the undead and been cast as 'celebrities' for alternative-lifestyle and even seen a following for cult-behaviors and offbeat 'lyrics' for Hell-interest, and one detective, Mr. Amlan Satan, decided to perform a special library-microfiche readings 'examination' of tying vampire-superstitions with invasion-paranoia, or some form for Occult/deviance intellectualism. He was sure there were lurking/invisible vampires (somehow) hiding-out in South Jersey, in his hometown of incomplete-distances readings to the 'matter' of cerebral exorcist-thinking (hmmm).



MR. SATAN: "I'm certain of it now, and so certain, my Selfie-commentary for superstitions 'sportsmanship' writing/arts (cyber) shall cast me as a special myth-hunter in New Jersey (American Homeland) to seek-out these invisible legends of darkness and blood-thirst who've inspired much pedestrian/citizenry 'interest' for folk-tales and mythology and even offbeat cult-like behaviors for what'd become a social media 'expression' for diplomatic research!"



Believe it or not, this curious Homeland-Jersey detective got himself a 'classic' vampire-hunter/tracker 'kit' of metaphysical and handy-tools and items, including the known magic of holy-water for warding off the blood-drinker's 'undying' interest for craven human-life drainage for pure selfishness in filthy malice/mischief. All he needed now was a worthy partner-detective to find the evil-folks whom he was sure laid signposts to draw detectives to them...for a 'game' of Earthly distance(s).



MR. MARCUS RAKI: "I read the posts of Amlan Satan online, and I knew he'd taken his proofs/research (quite) seriously, and I (too) sought-out the myth-lines to warrant a proof-quest for drawing closer to the vampires who drew for challenge/games some curious force of exorcist-thinking to their Homeland-Jersey 'lairs' for social-media commentary about Earth's shocking diet for fashion/capitalism."



Our two curiously 'shocking' valiant detectives for vampire-exorcist 'consciousness' (Amlan and Marcus) had become a fine-pair for double-detector storytelling, and this is their story, in a Homeland-Jersey social media culture 'friendly' expression of 'drawn' darkness-examinations for blood-thirst intelligence/distance! Well, clues led them to Haddonfield (South Jersey), where they knew the daily sunset-hours created an almost 'uncanny' eerie silence of residential/shopping peace hiding the 'natural-presence' of (real) vampires who thought their laid 'signs' would draw-out some brave-fools for a game of distance, and perhaps even social media 'photo-graphics' for Earthly diet (wow).



LIZZY: Welcome to our quaint area of South Jersey quietness, detectives.
EZZY: We're pleased to consider you our very-special guests for interview, ha.
AMLAN/MARCUS: We're sure now you're some siren-hostesses of some vampire-coven!
LIZZY: If we were, we'd need you to offer some prize-sign acumen of your hypothesis.
EZZY: If we're not simply 'fans' of vampire-IQ, and actual immortals, we'd require brilliance.
AMLAN/MARCUS: We know your vampires of Jersey laid tracks of lines to immortal-eeriness!
LIZZY: So...you find us immortals for games to draw you into a 'lair' for charms of challenge.
EZZY: Why'd you not guess we're merely 'hostesses' of vampire-mythology fanfare, gents?
AMLAN/MARCUS: We're certain in this quiet/hiding-place, you shun life's normal bread.
LIZZY: Hmmm.
EZZY: We don't like garlic-bread, despite our 'comfy' residence in Jersey-lake area dowry.
AMLAN/MARCUS: We've shocked you with our brilliance, for a social-media 'home' dialogue.
LIZZY: Damn.



Lizzy and Ezzy really were immortals, vampires of the 'kind' that Amlan Satan and Marcus Raki sought in their special Homeland-Jersey (Haddonfield) residence-haven 'interrogation' for natural-presence mischief in blood-thirst and antisocial consciousness (wow). When they shunned the garlic-bread 'gift' that Amlan/Marcus pulled out from their carrying-case, Lizzy had no choice in all humility to reveal her fangs and natural sensual interest in Ezzy as a co-siren 'hostess' of the undead...in our social-media/Selfie culture of incomplete-distances readings to bureaucracy's special 'flare' for invisible/hidden dialysis (damn).



AMLAN: So, the garlic-bread 'examination' yielded a positive-result for the vampire-chess.
MARCUS: Apparently, according to 'lovely' Ezzy, the Haddonfield-coven's a master-devil.
AMLAN: Whoever this 'Lord Duty' may be, we'd consider our modest-trophy a brain-clue!
MARCUS: We'll at least derive a grand fine 'target' for hospitality-readings of bread/fruit.
AMLAN: Damn.



Amlan/Marcus were now hot on the trail of this mysterious/unknown Lord Duty, some master-class vampire 'captain' of the South Jersey area they were certain would yield a fine bureaucracy image for vampire-superstitions, at least worthy of a Pulitzer-caliber novel to 'resurrect' those poor-dead souls who'd fallen-victim to the craven vampire-consciousness, still invisible somehow, that evaded all forms for human ingenious doctorates. However, they remained daydreamers...for cemetery-prayers in Heaven.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on March 4, 2024
Last Updated on March 4, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing