Windy City's Beard: Police Tales

Windy City's Beard: Police Tales

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two Chicago Homeland street-cops (Amlan/Raki) make for a handshake in transit-superstitions securities to block-out a dangerous thief with the help of a new rookie femme-detective.

"
A tale of Homeland policework, with 'incomplete-distances' readings for what's mod-Earth securities/superstitions dialysis, inspired very-loosely by Blue Steel (Jamie Lee Curtis). 
----

====

AMLAN: This Chicago job smells like fish-tacos from California, which I like!
RAKI: Who doesn't like fish/seafood tacos (or Cali), but Chicago's evil now.
AMLAN: You're a good cop/partner, pal; we need to evaluate Charlie.
RAKI: Rookie-detective Charlie for Windy-City IQ; she's got the brains!
AMLAN: Does she have the Facebook like depression?



Amlan and Raki had become two affable and wise Windy-City patrol-officers, armed with improved weaponry thanks to new the mayor, and hoped their love of auto-theft video-games would enhance their new Chicago Homeland case about a dangerous blood-diamond thief operating with the false-prophet claim that he fancied himself a goodly-vigilante for home-conversation and media (hmmm).



DETECTIVE CHARLIE: I'm not just a girl, ya know, gents.
AMLAN/RAKI: You'd rather not be...
DETECTIVE CHARLIE: Windy-City's dialysis...for bureaucracy-arts.
AMLAN/RAKI: You think this 'vigilante' wants to marry water-guns with gems.
DETECTIVE CHARLIE: It's bad prospect for chem-warfare paranoia, gents.
AMLAN/RAKI: Surely we've found a new femme-face for toys in Hell.
DETECTIVE CHARLIE: Stake-out this warehouse (abandoned); he'll be there!
AMLAN/RAKI: Surely good guess, Charlie; good Facebook like (congrats).
DETECTIVE CHARLIE: Thanx!



This new 'vigilante' on-scene, Ajay Satan, thought to cast himself as a masked harlequin of hellmouth(s), and the Windy-City's dialysis now required special street-sense for ghost-magic, and it's what Amlan/Raki guessed would be required, for a bound Romanticism to ward-off this new threat of chem-weaponry use (water-guns filled with acid), forcing them to consider Charlie's need for extra credit personal safety and photo-synthesis (hmmm).



SATAN: "This femme-face got the leaks on me and leads police to my lair."
ASSOCIATE: We might stake-out her apartment building, if Amlan/Raki fails.
SATAN: "I might send her an email or something...something about diet."
ASSOCIATE: Facebook like (ha).



AMLAN: What's this note about chicken-pie thanksgiving, pal?
RAKI: Satan's got the nerve-edge agenda to make 'mark' of Charlie as angel.
AMLAN: Martyrizing her and then with a touch of libel makes bad cop IQ.
RAKI: Gloss the vigilante-beard, for Windy-City's dialysis.
AMLAN: No taste...evil.



The hunt for Satan continued in the challenged Windy-City of Bulls/Bears markets in this 21st-Century (American Homeland) 'environment' of incomplete-distances readings for eco-capitalism securities and chem-weaponry darkness or paranoia. Would Charlie prove to be invaluable or simply become a cross-hairs 'stat' in this unfolding Western 'worldly' drama of lines for the 'flares' of doubt? We'll see...Facebook like.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on March 16, 2024
Last Updated on March 16, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing