Strangers of Earth

Strangers of Earth

A Story by Abishai100
"

A nexus of offbeat 'characters' for sportsmanship-magic make for 'discovery' in the complexities/intrigue of networked 'overground' divisions for capitalist-theory.

"

An offbeat/everyday tale of Earth 'world' metaphysics. 


----



====


​AMLAN: As a cyber-sports writers, I find us a stranger-trio for ages of this world.

​EZZY: As an ice-hockey fan/housewife, I find our cyber-compact quite a mystery!

ENDYMION: As a spying Martian conferring secretly with you two, this is high-art.


AMLAN: Perchance we make this 'Strangers-of-Earth' venture something cinema.

EZZY: We make a Super Bowl (football) tale about the whole universe watching TV!

ENDYMION: Sounds dialysis for capitalism's (special) lines of superstitions, friends.


AMLAN: Endymion gets sovereignty/culture report for his Martian legion.

EZZY: Amlan gets his special (secret-daydream) Super Bowl 'tale' for dialysis!

ENDYMION: Ezzy gets that unreal housewife-diary for sportsmanship-traffic.



​The Strangers of Earth (Amlan/Ezzy/Endymion) joined together after meeting online and discovering their identities/profiles while conferring (in-secret) and decided to make this fantastic Super Bowl mosaic for net-activity superstitions (together!) and realized this Earthling-traffic 'world' was something like a transit/contact linked bureaucracy-arts dialysis for the arts of everyday (accessible) social-media culture friendly ambition/vanities/competition/sportsmanship/fashion dialysis (for the Ego).



Suddenly, like a bad-star fallen from the skies of our world, a stranger descended to complicate/challenge this special nifty cyber-exchange between the sports-writer, the ice-hockey athlete housewife, and the spying Martian, a grotesque 'being' from a faraway galaxy named Rudolph who wished to offer a morsel of terrorism for this social-media 'friendly' Super Bowl storyboard Amlan/Ezzy/Endymion were writing together (in-secret). Amlan and Ezzy and Endymion called themselves the Bowl-Gargoyles ('BG').


RUDOLPH: Greetings, strangers.

BG: You're a Devil's Advocate for sports field goals.
RUDOLPH: I'm merely testing the 'waters' of electric-nets, strangers.
BG: We're seeking Super Bowl superstitions teamwork-image (together).
RUDOLPH: What's the intersection of football-superstitions for secrecy?
BG: We're merely using the toylands-tools to cast sports magic for Selfies!
RUDOLPH: So, the grand universe-network (for strangers) concerns fun bias?
BG: Bias functions to place-in the image/visage/personality of opinions.
RUDOLPH: You're using football for some personality 'test' for networks?
BG: Why not...for bureaucracy's art?
RUDOLPH: Why the Super Bowl...and not the World Cup (soccer)?
BG: Well, Super Bowl TV revenue generates domestic revenue for America.
RUDOLPH: Aha, and America is the world Big Brother of capitalism/tests!
BG: It's the Western country of laurels, for history/education/advertising.
RUDOLPH: Please list these laurels.
BG: Civil War, Apple Computers, Gulf War, MTV, Wall St., Roswell (etc.).

RUDOLPH: America's the emissary of superstitions-for-pockets!

BG: That's why this Bowl-storyboard for 'personality' concerns teamwork!

RUDOLPH: Fine; consider me a 'distance' incendiary for nets' dialysis.

BG: Farewell, Rudolph.

RUDOLPH: Ha, reindeer-games (Facebook like).



It was Amlan who made 'toast' of the BG micro-miracle of Super Bowl cyber-storyboard representations successes with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft-zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) to recount why the adversarial nihilist Rudolph challenged for the secret/magical football superstitions representation and what the BG 'team' (Amlan/Ezzy/Endymion) made for discovery in hospitality-readings...that bread/fruit of (accessible!) Earth dowry (for flares).




"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 


====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on April 11, 2024
Last Updated on April 11, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing