House-of-Windows

House-of-Windows

A Story by Abishai100
"

Three witnesses make for an incomplete-lines reading in the 'Hell' created by a windows-house in the American Homeland, haunted and offering 'dogma' bread/fruit.

"
An incomplete-lines ghostly tale about endured darkness, inspired (very-loosely) by House (Steve Miner). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative horror-fiction contains images/referenced with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social arts (for 'open' interpretation). 

----

====

A special Earthling suburbia (Homeland-Jersey) studio-townhouse was somehow inhabited or 'possessed' by the spirits of some unholy message and found a transit of 3 special (American Homeland) citizens taking-up residence, each with their own special incomplete-distances readings for the quality of dialysis for the Ego. Follow along.



AMLAN SATAN: "I know what I saw, and that's what I'm writing-down in my special house-of-windows journal (here)...I was divorced and then remarried and my 2nd-wife was killed in a drunk-driving accident, and I saw the specter of my dead-wife inside that (Homeland-Jersey) studio-townhouse wandering around naked, and it wasn't her but a messenger of some host of ghosts, and they wanted too look like her, her beautiful self, and I thought about modern Earthling residence/traffic superstitions that made for incomplete-lines IQ for Selfie-commentary culture for outright Hell."



EZZY HARRIS: "I was acquitted of a horrid insider-corporate scandal in the challenged Windy-City of Bulls/Bears markets and opted to move into the stranger (Homeland-Jersey) studio-townhouse where I'd work on a new sports-market line workshop project when I started seeing the ghostly apparitions swaying me to write about anything but football, and I knew (then) these horrifying specters had no agenda to be not-relentless (or scary!) if I opted to write about football, and when one threw a knife at my hand, creating a 'gash-of-dialysis' for Hell, I thought about a Selfie-commentary culture reading about an incomplete-lines IQ of a woman in a sports-case 'chess-tied' to steroids/illegal-enhancement dowry."



CHRIS YANG: "Well, I had this friend who I had to leave-behind on a war-battlefield and returned-home as a (decorated) war-veteran (Middle-East) and settled into that (Homeland-Jersey) studio-townhouse where I opted to use some family-money to simply retire and relax and make paintings (for myself) when I started to see the very strange apparition of an old gray-hair covered monstrous-man who called himself Stanley, and I wondered if my incomplete-lines quest for Earthling 'insurance' drew in me that special 'consciousness' of haunted-house dodecahedrons, for Selfie-commentary culture 'dialysis' in desolations (wow)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on April 11, 2024
Last Updated on April 11, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing