Coach Heaven: A 'Dark Room' Sheol

Coach Heaven: A 'Dark Room' Sheol

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan Satan coaches a youth hockey team with Euro-IQ interest and defies a dialysis-statement delivered by a wolfen eco-terrorist for bookstores.

"
A world-intrigue tale about terrorism and coaches. 
----

====

AMLAN SATAN: "This interest for our Raiders team for a Euro-trip should cast our league/division a special social media stamp for all things Earthling-coach friendly (for the Ego!)."



Amlan texted his administration from his Royal Farms in his neighborhood and prepared to depart for the UK for a special field-hockey coaches-haven examination for social-media and globalism-rhetoric, prepping his 'fantastic' Raiders team for 'cool' Selfie-commentary culture readings in incomplete-lines to the life-drawn bureaucracy-arts of educational dialysis (for the Ego!).



STUDENT: Gel process for solutions, charged, phase-change IQ and power-rate.
SATAN (Amlan): You're learning so much and so fast for photo field goals (good).



For this Earthling-coach of sportsmanship 'intelligence' and photo-superstitions, everything was heaven, and Coach Satan (Amlan!) prepped his Raiders to face at least 5 teams from the Euro-school 'environment' and wondered how his life in the American Homeland as coach/capitalist/teacher would reinforce his lifelong-education interest in capitalism's special 'dark room' dollhouses (for bureaucracy-art).



COACH SATAN: Prepare/pass like rotation-shrewd players; make speed-control.
ATHLETE: What about these English/Irish/Dutch girls with flair for robot-brains?
SATAN: Just feel American and you'll play with 'dogma' field goals (ok).
ATHLETE: Thanx coach (Facebook-like).



What Coach Satan couldn't prepare for (actually!) was a 'dark room' visit by a relentless E.Euro eco-terrorist who modeled himself after some DC comic super villain (Ra's) and thought to make a Sheol-pyramid for media-threats to American-Europe sportsmanship 'acid' for field goal disarray (for the Ego).



RA'S: Everything dialysis, all my weaknesses magnetized for Sheol/terrorism.
SATAN: What do you actually want, Ra's?
RA'S: Some acid-splash on your hockey-field, when the Dutch come bluntly!
SATAN: Never joke about the 'cartoon' flare of bureaucracy's digit, Ra's (ok?).
RA'S: Damned idealism...makes for 'quiet' sovereignty-dictionaries, no?
SATAN: Surely (seek 'dogma' elsewhere!).
RA'S: Thanx for the 'digit' image, Satan (coach).
SATAN: Farewell.



COACH SATAN: With the 'dark room' threat past, we focus on sportsmanship!
ATHLETE: You're the greatest, Satan (coach).
SATAN: What we keep, we keep for Earthling-dialysis for the Ego, girls!
ATHLETE: Facebook-like (ok).



When Coach Amlan Satan returned to the American Homeland, he procured himself a rather 'fantastic' classic terror-glass story-artwork and thought about adapting that entire misadventure with that unidentified threat(s)-messenger (Ra's) and recounted the 'discovery' of Earthling 'links' between defiance...and havens' helmets (for bureaucracy-art).



SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION: You've found a 'mark' for novel defenses?
SATAN (Amlan): Fantastic windows-culture dialysis for books (field goals).
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION: Hockey masked detectives, coach (quintillionth).
SATAN: Thanx for the invite(s)...Selfie-like.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on April 11, 2024
Last Updated on April 11, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing