Harold/Pam

Harold/Pam

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'claim' of a portrait of action-for-hellmouth, for Earthling/Homeland 'expressions' of life-undone, psychosis-stalking, and 'inventive' bureaucracy-arts.

"
Narrated view of antisocial ('American') psychosis, inspired (very-loosely) by American Psycho (Christian Bale). Thanks so much for reading, 
----

====

PAM: Our newfound/shared life for Homeland-Jersey's sports-comfort for all!
HAROLD: I'm the Leafs-exec for cyber-markets and you're the fanfare-doll (ha).



Harold and Pam had it all. A lovely shared town-house in the American Homeland, work-life perfectly complementing each other for Earthling-sportsmanship lines for bureaucracy-arts and a view for immortal comfort-zones on the fare-rich Blue-Planet. However, this isn't a normal everyday life-comfort American Dream story, for it involves psychosis...and isolationism (for Pam!). Was this some dark room photo-synthesis for the Ego?



My name's Amlan Satan, and I've been stalking Pam since I read her hockey-fanfare work(s) on social media roadway(s) and conceived of her as an anti-Barbie for mark! I stake-out her house on Friday's Eve and think of what to say if she walks-out to take out the garbage and I present myself as a false-insurance salesman for Selfie-commentary culture readings in (incomplete) Hell. After I bloody-murder her, I'll include the 'deed' in this time-capsule retelling which I'm burying in my Homeland-Jersey yard (wow).



I won't fail. Pam's my 'mark' for the AntiChrist, and this is an Earthling age of commerce/media transit superstitions for paranoia (piracy/terrorism!), and I've become a relentless man-of-bureaucracy 'art' and inserted a device to record Harold and Pam's house chat(s). Me thinks to find Pam, one glorious Saturday, trekking to WalMart or some Homeland super market, which is where/why I'll cast her as anti-Barbie...perchance for your anthropological view of what's (simplified) dialysis. Do you want to bet on Barbie...or Pam? What do you think?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on April 12, 2024
Last Updated on April 12, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing