Ice Faerie {Coach}

Ice Faerie {Coach}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can eco-capitalism take shapes/colored-glass for a sports coach in his media-age of (incomplete) dialysis?

"
A world-activity diorama-tale, very loosely inspired by Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio). Thanks for reading! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction offers no explicit/commercial ties to any representative person(s)/body and all images/references used herein (therefore) comprise a purely 'personal' expression of social theater (for 'open' critiques). 

----

====

Amlan Satan considered himself an 'ice-faerie' for incomplete-distances readings for eco-capitalism flowery in Boston-town and Quebec when devising a sideshow vigilante act to complement his love of media/traffic culture imagery in the 21st-Century Earth to pair with his ice-hockey coaching interest for 'sportsmanship-drawn' Selfie-commentary culture intelligence (for the Ego).



SATAN: "Post-WWII Roswell-invasion lore pairs with post-9/11 era piracy woes."



Well, perhaps he was right about post-9/11 era Earth requiring incomplete-lines 'chess-stalemate' thinking for linking commerce-securities activity/chats with globalism/media engineering, since the devastation/invasion of the World Trade Center signaled his mod-age superstitions for capitalism 'linked' anarchy as the social-media world-culture started to take 'conveniences' in shape for everyday-life (and Xmas-consumerism!).



AMLAN SATAN: "I've been a junior-league (hockey) coach and overheard some of my players/youths talking whimsically about a dad gifting the mom a diamond necklace for Xmas and why it made them think of Santa and elves in toyshops and jewelry-stores and why conflict-zone gem smugglers highways (Sierra Leone) would draw my 'chess-stalemate' interest to the Ion-company (Boston/Quebec) for Selfie-commentary culture readings in sportsmanship/activity (for the Ego)."



BANK MANAGER (North America): It was Halloween Day.
INTERVIEW: The guy shows up costumed as a terrorist with Interpol-claim.
BANK MANAGER: Something about eco-capitalism insider-monitors.
INTERVIEW: Media-showcase for bank-box photos for gem-insurance IQ.
BANK MANAGER: He had a 'theater' prop toy water-rifle (HCL-filled!).
INTERVIEW: Swapped the Ion-gems with glass-animals.
BANK MANAGER: Perchance some 'sportsmanship' line for dialysis.
INTERVIEW: For the Ego (wow).



FBI: Vigilantism like.
BANK MANAGER: Rumored/insured blood-diamonds storage, sir.
FBI: Glass-animals placements for eco-capitalism message...or veil?
BANK MANAGER: Insider eco-work for street-insurance media theater?
FBI: Ion's linked with UK-motions...perchance a Brussels-ditch?
BANK MANAGER: We thought Ion was all Antwerp, sir.
FBI: It's all rabbit's foot stuff these days...insider-democracy.
BANK MANAGER: Wow (comic art).



Amlan made 'toast' of his micro-miracle 'deed' of eco-capitalism 'vigilantism' with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and recounted his love of ice, diamonds, Belgian waffles, and coaching media-culture/sportsmanship (for the Ego). Was this a 'faerie-tale' worth its silvery-weight in hospitality-readings...for leviathan?



ERIN: Ice and diamonds, Satan?
AMLAN: Materialities for media/tech age symbolism, no?
ERIN: Why Brussels now?
AMLAN: We're escaping from the Hellmouth(s) of manmade bureaucracy.
ERIN: You're becoming a teacher?
AMLAN: You can do sports stuff in Belgium, hon.
ERIN: Sounds dialysis.
AMLAN: For the Ego (contiguity).
ERIN: They've a British Petroleum station in Brussels?
AMLAN: We'll fit into the doughnut-hole (Facebook-like).
ERIN: Fine!



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on April 13, 2024
Last Updated on April 13, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing