Helsing/Ludwig {Empiricism}

Helsing/Ludwig {Empiricism}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Reborn vampire-hunters of 21st-Century Earth seek incomplete-distances lines for blood-borne 'specters' of a certain 'competition' direction for acid.

"
A modern spin on the character of Van Helsing (vampire-lore!). 
----

====

Van Helsing and his ally from Transylvania, Sir Ludwig, were now reborn (somehow!) as 21st-Century (American Homeland) vampire-hunters, Mr. Amlan Satan and Mr. Marcus Raki, and sought special media/traffic culture sensibility 'IQ' for inventions in blood-specter dilution for defense of their mod-age of Selfie-democrats (wow).



AMLAN: This siren-queen shall disorient our natural faith in base-stations.
MARCUS: Perchance we chess-tie 'classic' method for extraction of evolution?
AMLAN: Good plan, Mr. Raki; we may use some water-guns filled with HCL.
MARCUS: How'd you insert acid into a plastic water-gun, pal?
AMLAN: Thin glass-tube, shaped, inserted in the shooting-piston.
MARCUS: Chemical warfare against vampires, Mr. Satan?
AMLAN: Photo-graphics for reinventing the 'defenses' of Holy-Water, pal.



Sure, vampires had long been Earth-cults for behavior 'enhancements' and surely many read of the conception of ingestion of human flesh/blood (cannibalism) as somehow 'tracked' for human race evolution from australopithecines, giving shape to larger and more ambitious individuals, with a more 'ravenous' intuition for empirical Hell (yes). Well, Amlan and Marcus thought to somehow ID these 21st-Century (American Homeland) bloody-specters for some language-arts reading of the 'helmet-tactic' of making mark of bloody-murder as (somehow!) 'classic' division.



SIREN: Water-toys for homemade corrosive solutions, heroes?
AMLAN/MARCUS: This is a 'spin' on Holy-Water for post-9/11 era conspiracy!
SIREN: You seek the fleshy-brains of engineers but lack chemistry's vanities?
AMLAN/MARCUS: With splash of acid with (our) 'toy' guns, we shoo-away giants!
SIREN: Damn bureaucracy-arts for wire (leviathan).



With a base-station as fine as that boasted by these two (reborn!) vampire-hunters, Amlan Satan and Marcus Raki, one would not (seriously) doubt why blood-suckers (vampires) would stand against them in their detective-prone modernized 'intelligence' for deconstructing the infrastructure/havens of New Earth evil(s)...if only for the bricks-and-mortar of battery-defenses (wow).



VAMPIRE: Do we resemble the legion from the Inferno, gents?
AMLAN/MARCUS: We seek to quarantine you from St. Patrick's Day festivities!
VAMPIRE: With toy-guns, gents?
AMLAN/MARCUS: As Milton described with poetry, we shape specter-distance.
VAMPIRE: Weird (bureaucracy's arts).



Mr. Satan and Mr. Raki (Amlan/Marcus) made 'toast' of the ingenious bravado of their micro-crusade (to-date) with a world-exchange 'symbolic' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and recounted what was made for 'discovery' in the broad blackboard chalky education of vampire-consciousness. Hospitality-readings in the dark-side of the universe, even in the 21st-Century Earth of tech, toys, taxes, and taxonomy, (still) required the bread/fruit of incomplete-distances readings of (simplified) Homeland ('American') dictionaries (for the soul!).



AMLAN: Have you read Dora (Freud), Mr. Raki?
MARCUS: There's a 'space' for the solutions of Earth's overtime, pal (eh?).
AMLAN: Facebook-like.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on April 13, 2024
Last Updated on April 13, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing