Wonderland's Lucknow

Wonderland's Lucknow

A Story by Abishai100
"

Is capitalism worldly...or adult-detective?

"
An adult-capitalism misadventure drawn loosely from the real-news dramatization tale of Western media-dialysis tragedy, Wonderland (Val Kilmer), which I hope you like, 
----

====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "The Western worldly hand-axes of sportsmanship/competition makes for my Wall-St. (Ford) armed interest for adult-entertainment diamonds in Lucknow and enabled me to bring my special American Homeland competition-windows (football!) trophies for dowry...and linked me to the diamond-baroness of Eastern banks."



Friends, Amlan and Marcus, pals from Dartmouth, had this 'fantastic' view for adult-capitalism (media/entertainment) sensual entertainment venture in the East (Lucknow) and used their special 'worldly' earnings for this cyber-project of 'chess-stalemate excellence' and recruited a handful of wonderful 'elves' for what became Wonderland, a multicultural expression for capitalism's profundity in bureaucracy-dialysis and money-books (for the Ego).



AMLAN: Lucknow's bread/fruit...and it's Heaven on Earth, pal.
MARCUS: Wonderland's a true-bill for adult-venture/chess...baroness-arcades.
AMLAN: Is the Baroness our true friend, Marcus?
MARCUS: She's certainly in-deep in Eastern capitalism and diamonds-traffic.
AMLAN: I heard some of her treasures are conflict-zone extractions.
MARCUS: Blood-diamonds?
AMLAN: Facebook like.



Wonderland adult-capitalism (entertainment) offered a wonders-rich complement of sensual adventurism and world-issues 'fun' with tales of ninjas and thieves and detectives and artists working inside the mod-Earthling circle(s) of 'incomplete-distances' readings for all that'd become an hand-axes 'expression' of rich dialysis (for the Ego).



INTERPOL: "Blood-diamond corruption makes 'rogue' finance/piracy woes."



AMLAN: We go inside the Baroness' estate and swap her stones with fakes.
MARCUS: We'd get her drunk (first) with absinthe, right?
AMLAN: We place a street-media insurance message inside her estate-safe.
MARCUS: Then fly-away to Brussels for a retirement-good?
AMLAN: I've got the diner-plan laid-out by one Wonderland member (ok?).
MARCUS: What does this insurance note read (for Eastern news)?
AMLAN: "Replicas for insurance/Interpol; pre-Belgian flight; Wonderland-doc."
MARCUS: Let's do it...we'll leave her 'souvenir' water-gun toys (for detectives).



BARONESS: Damn those two musketeers with hellmouth(s)!
ASSOCIATE: Earthling's bread/fruit...for capitalism's leviathan, lady-hawk.
BARONESS: Next-time, we make for a more 'broad' diamond-lead (Wonderland).
ASSOCIATE: Good dialysis, Baroness (thanx).
BARONESS: Don't fail me.



Amlan made 'toast' of the micro-miracle escape for Brussels with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and recounted what was made for 'discovery' in Wonderland bread/fruit...those pesky 'incomplete-distances' readings for capitalism's more dry lead (for the soul).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on April 14, 2024
Last Updated on April 14, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing