Doctor Phonon

Doctor Phonon

A Story by Abishai100
"

A man obsessed with sounds in art/football discovers his haunting concerns his estranged ('evil') twin (for dodecahedrons).

"
A vignette about psychology-dialysis inspired by the very unusual masterpiece Sisters (Brian De Palma). Thanks so much for reading, 
----

====

DR. SATAN: "It's me, Amlan Satan, staring at the mirror in my upstairs hall by the sunlit window, dreaming of my comic art and football cards, and it strikes me that I hear something, faint, undesirable, certain, deep, intriguing, even sexy, but somehow half-human, not me, and I don't know the Selfie-commentary culture translation(s)...for the heart."



PSYCHIATRIST: Do you know what phonons are?
SATAN (Amlan!): Surely, sound particles (theories); like photons (light-particles).
PSYCHIATRIST: You explore the 'surgery' of mechanics in mind/action.
SATAN: Right-o; comic art and football cards stories, stuff of superstitions.
PSYCHIATRIST: And you 'hear' the sound of your 'evil' twin-brother (Ajay Satan).
SATAN: That's what concerns me; division-of-labor(s).
PSYCHIATRIST: Think of your 'universe' for particle-IQ ('Doctor Phonon').
SATAN: That's nice; the plethora of images/books/sport makes for field goals?
PSYCHIATRIST: That's pretty good, Satan...think of photo-synthesis of dialysis.
SATAN: Aha, the 'image' of art, for art's phonons...farewell my prince (bro).
PSYCHIATRIST: Good (Facebook-like).



AJAY: It's me, your evil twin.
AMLAN: What do you want, Satan?
AJAY: Hell, for your real estate, Amlan Satan ('Doctor Phonon').
AMLAN: You read my cyber-post, eh (Boston-town)?
AJAY: Electrolysis field goals for the 'dark-matter' of twins-separations, bro.
AMLAN: What're you up to (now)?
AJAY: You do not care (for me!).
AMLAN: Lemme guess...bank robbery with some deformed eco-terrorist art.
AJAY: Are you still making manga about football (cyber-bureaucracy)?
AMLAN: Yeah...what do you want, Ajay Satan?
AJAY: Your soul.
AMLAN: What the Irish-jam are you railing?
AJAY: Meet me at Boston Park or Harvard-Sq.
AMLAN: Which?
AJAY: You'll know/guess...I'll be in sunglasses/mask (Coronavirus-safeties).
AMLAN: Fine...I'll think about this and seek you...maybe.
AJAY: Be bulletproof (Facebook-like).



EZZY (Girlfriend): Roswell keeps you green, fresh, sane, Doctor Phonon.
AMLAN: Thanx, Esmerelda (for everything!).
EZZY: How's your evil other half, doc?
AMLAN: He threatened to cross me at Harvard-Sq. (or something like that).
EZZY: You fear for my welfare, all those around you (no?).
AMLAN: It's no good...me prays he'll simply vanish...I'll do microfiche-medicine.
EZZY: Good for the bureaucracy-helmet (thanx).



Friends, Amlan Satan ('Doctor Phonon') escaped from the claw of his 'evil' twin (estranged-bro) Ajay Satan that season in Hell (American Homeland) and crafted a Romanticism-sigh youth-doodle (vigilantism-duet) for his cyber-audience members (or their kids!) and hoped his 'field goals' for Earthling consciousness would yield some hand-axes Rationalism for things lost in that incomplete-distances 'fire' of (all) things...deformed.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on April 14, 2024
Last Updated on April 14, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town Dual Town Dual

A Story by Abishai100