Dracula's Thought

Dracula's Thought

A Story by Abishai100
"

Prince Amlan Satan journeys to Transylvania to visit the castle of the vampire-legend and shockingly encounters his specter for a 21st-Century 'examination' in bloody phone-rubies.

"
A tale of Count Dracula
----

====

PRINCE AMLAN SATAN: "Me thinks to make this long-wind journey to Romania where the castle of Dracula (in Transylvania) shall inspire in me that special incomplete-lines 'knowledge' for my Selfie-commentary culture of lifestyle drawn superstitions for confidence/transit and perchance inspire some great work/language/writing about vampire's...thought!"



Well, Prince Satan lived in a 21st-Century Earth-world in which the castles and institutions and shopping complexes and roadway(s) made for incomplete-lines 'knowledge' in the vanities of lifestyle comforts and the 'natural' superstitions surfaced from everyday magic (or conveniences!). Perchance we find the great/nifty Earthling prince finding some inner-secret in that Romanian castle (of legends!) where that ancient vampire 'being' roamed with great flourish, and return him to our world/civilization for an incomplete-linked 'intuition' for all that's simplified books-dialysis (for the spirit!).



DRACULA: Welcome, good curious wandering/traveling prince of Earth's realm!
SATAN (Prince Amlan): Goodness me, you've come to life...as a specter.
DRACULA: Does it not 'shock' the Hell out of you, Prince Amlan Satan?
SATAN: You've the psychic-sense(s) to boast...guessing my ID from afterlife.
DRACULA: Behold my visage (now), Prince Satan...one of 'Gargoyle' state/fibers.
SATAN: Surely you seek to confer with me some 'magic' for my project.
DRACULA: We must 'examine' the quality of your books-art for capitalism first!
SATAN: Surely you make 'wage' my interest/knowledge concerns art's share.
DRACULA: Good for bureaucracy's arts then, eh (hmmm)?



SATAN (Amlan!): You're a loner, Count...living like gargoyle, amidst candles?
DRACULA: You prince, an American (Catholic?) writing prince, eh?
SATAN: Why all this fuss with approaching an inquirer for examination-IQ, devil?
DRACULA: My interest concerns your commerce-vanity culture of ads/imagery.
SATAN: Facebook-like (hmmm)?



DRACULA: I had a great-love (once), a woman of bad fate, for whom I think.
SATAN: Dracula's thought...
DRACULA: If you seek this high-art 'project' for Americans, find purity in lines.
SATAN: Sounds of dialysis for bureaucracy's 'art(s)' of socialization phones, devil?
DRACULA: I turned to my aura of blood-drink for that castle 'ad' of soil, prince.
SATAN: Sounds of dialysis, devil...for my Selfie-ad 'culture' of dodecahedrons.
DRACULA: Ensure the 'project' is simplified 'dowry'...and you've my handshake!
SATAN: Good for dungeons (Facebook-like).



Wow, our 'fare-rich' and wise prince (Satan) returned to the American Homeland and made 'toast' of his micro-miracle 'celeb-discovery' with a world-exchange 'symbolic' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and thought about the right/square hospitality-chess that would render a true 'art' for Dracula's simplified personality (for diet).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on April 14, 2024
Last Updated on April 14, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing