English Dirty

English Dirty

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Academy-nominated 'supporting character' may (actually!) be the infiltrations-detective he portrays in a film about 'inventions' in Kingdom-democracy.

"
A love-letter to the Academy Awards, not based on any movie/news. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of media/fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., UK) and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' expression of social theater (for 'open' views). 

----

====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "I feel I'm standing on pillows for heavens, and this is a nod to the splendor of commerce/media lines (in-culture) for our (shared) net-senses of those incomplete-distances readings for fortune's vanities, pluralism sociology, broadcast fantasy, synthetic beauty, and of course cinema's dialysis" (Interview, post-Oscar nomination)."



Friends, this is no ordinary-tale, and it involves an everyday-man, seemingly, who shocked the film audiences in the American Homeland when he broke into the 'scene' after immigrating from Algeria and 'winning' the role of a blood-diamond eco-terrorist in the troubled Kingdom (Belfast, Northern Ireland) but then was 'linked' to some secret cyber-circle(s) gossip that he may've (actually) been 'wed' to some stranger UK-conflict zone gem smugglers intercepts, perchance getting (actual) real-world 'training' for our Selfie-commentary culture of incomplete-distances readings in capitalism's stranger dark doughnut chess-stalemate game of dialysis.



INTERVIEW: The mask/costume you used in Belfast was 'carbon' of some news?
SATAN (Amlan!): Perchance I'm the same merry-man (ha!).
INTERVIEW: What was it like 'training' for your role (now nominated)?
SATAN: Incomplete-distances readings for inventions in Kingdom-fortunes, pal.
INTERVIEW: Sounds dialysis (inventive).
SATAN: Facebook-like (thanx).



CYBER_FANZINE (Dartmouth): This is no joke; blood-diamond complications in 'troubles' historic UK (Northern Ireland) usurps normalized/safe Parliament talks concerning commerce/lifestyle policies catering to 'enhanced' Catholic-Protestant relations in the dialysis-timeline of inter-religious journal-language and populations/bureaucracy darkness (for the Ego!).



INTERIVEW: Sorry you didn't win, Mr. Satan.
SATAN: I was brilliant (Belfast)!
INTERVIEW: It was a big-night for that multi-nominated feature.
SATAN: It wasn't a night for the Kingdom, eh?
INTERVIEW: Comment on use of acid-guns and eco-terrorism (insurance)?
SATAN: Belfast is (all) dodecahedron.
INTERVIEW: Facebook-like!



Amlan Satan didn't win the Oscar, that trophy of Western/American psyche-vanities splendors and lifestyle linked street-chat(s), but he met his future-wife on Oscar-night (Esmerelda) who shared his 'screen-diamond' passion for capitalism's vanities, but he refused to 'comment' on whether or not that iconic mask/costume he used for his nominated role was (loosely!) inspired by some real-life eco-diet 'deed' he 'possibly' procured (for the Ego).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on April 15, 2024
Last Updated on April 15, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town Dual Town Dual

A Story by Abishai100