Fran: Kingdom

Fran: Kingdom

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated (fictional/dramatized) portrait of Catholic-Protestant relations in the UK, through a time-traveler's 'account' of the fortune-ethos of Earthling-downs.

"

A look at the stories-themes from histories of the IRA (finances/relations/sub-groups). Inspired (very-loosely) by The Devil's Own (Alan J. Pakula). Thanks for reading, and Happy Spring, 



DISCLAIMER: This work of social fiction offers no ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., UVF) and all images/references comprise a purely 'personal' expression of creative art (for 'open' commentary). 


----




====


​"Let me tell you about the stories of the 'troubles' rich area of the Kingdom, through the Kingdom (Belfast, Northern Ireland) view of a pre-21st Century Catholic-woman named Fran who had a windows-view of relations with the British-Protestant 'majority' population in mainland (Catholic) Ireland and then later divided/partitioned Northern Ireland (Belfast), from which the sort of arts/storyboards emanated about street-incomplete lines of everyday 'masked' dialysis (for the Ego)."



"Well, today Parliament engages with 'mixed' policy-talks concerning everyday-commerce and life for globalism-rhetoric affecting the Western world, outside Israel-Palestine, and talks about insured treasure motions and piracy/smugglers makes for intrigue and darkness in bread/fruit, which is what our protagonist 'subject-lady' of this Kingdom-tale (Fran), a hospitable Catholic, had become a special 'messenger-faerie' for lines-of-dialysis (for all)."



​"I've been studying IRA 'things' for some-time before becoming a blood-diamond operationalist in the UK and working pro-commerce 'enhancements' chess and reading on the relation between Catholic-Protestant populations in Dublin/Belfast/London and working in insider-rings for dialysis (for all!). There'd been so many manifestations of Irish Catholic 'resistance' to British-Protestant majority-rule in Europe that it created many faces of story-rich 'clubs' like the Brigade, Sinn Fein, Friends of Sinn Fein, the Real IRA, and the Provos-IRA. There's also 'reactionary' British-Protestant street-reactionary 'organizations' of real Earthling-weight like the UVF and the Black-and-Tans (composed of ex-soldiers and sometimes simplified recruited/uniformed ex-convicts), assigned to offer hellmouth(s). I'd become something of an 'angel-boxer' of all this Euro-currency insanity and Selfie-commentary culture readings diplomacy-artist for the Ego (wow)."



FRAN: You've traveled through time to talk to me, Mr. Satan.
ME: I'm Mr. Satan, Fran; and you're of an evolving Kingdom, moving to global capitalism imagery!

FRAN: I was sitting staring out my window, preparing laundry when the Black-and-Tans stormed.

ME: They routed your entire streets, eh?

FRAN: It was a direction-reaction to a recent bank-maneuver in Northern Ireland, see.

ME: You doubt I'm from the future-Earth, but I've a 'darling' souvenir, for ya.

FRAN: A tag-labeled 'Irish-gun' for my wood-plank floor, Mr. Satan?

ME: Keep it, Fran...yours is a tale of reaction for dialysis (for all).

FRANK: Good Catholic.



"Fran, you see, had this 1st-view response to the Black-Tans storming her Kingdom-streets and creating panic and waves for 'chem-reaction' in proportion to some Army (IRA) maneuver in Northern Ireland, and she wished to fly-away to Dublin...or America (somehow)...perchance to embrace our 21st-Century Earthling-world of Selfie-commentary culture creature comforts of the Ego."



​FRAN: The Black-Tans are pure evil reaction, Mr. Satan.

ME: They're the dime-opposite(s) of the IRA, Miss Fran.

FRAN: I'm 'Fran-of-the-Kingdom' for dowry, Mr. Satan.

ME: That you most incompletely-are, Fran of the Kingdom (ha).

FRAN: Laundry for Hellmouth...Black-Tans of uniformed doubt.

ME: Faeries and dragons, Fran (for all?).

FRAN: Thanx...Good Catholic.

ME: "Facebook-like."



"I took my time-travel device to return to 21st-Century Earth (American Homeland), New England, where I enjoyed a black-and-tan beverage in my 'cool' Boston-town apartment (stout/porter atop a pale-ale!), and I thought about those days of Fran/Kingdom in which the uniformed dark chem-reaction 'force' of the Black-and-Tans street-dodecahedrons compounded these 'troubles' of leviathan between Catholics-Protestants for bad social media dialysis (for the drink!)."



"I decided to give myself the funny field-examinations alias Storm-Shadow and became a sort of Catholic-Protestant relations and coexistence (capitalism!) diligence for the good earth and thought of my readings of Pearl Buck and James Joyce. I wonder where we're all headed...for football (for the Ego)."


INTERVIEW: You're not Black and Tans striped?

AMLAN SATAN: I'm more of a Selfie-Republican 'cartoon' (for the Ego).

INTERVIEW: Bullet-shots for street-culture dialysis?
AMLAN SATAN: Without detergent.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 


====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on April 20, 2024
Last Updated on April 20, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town Leaves Town Leaves

A Story by Abishai100