Soccer-Girl

Soccer-Girl

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a soccer-fan find 'intelligence' in the mod-Earth of media, trophies, transit, and dialysis (for the Ego)?

"
A fan love-letter for soccer, inspired by the offbeat soccer-film Bend It Like Beckham (Gurinder Chada), which I hope you like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of sports 'fanfiction' offers no ties to any representative person(s)/body and all images/references used herein comprise a purely 'personal' expression of social art (for 'open' interpretation). 

----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan had become a special world-soccer fan-writer in his Penn state area of education/sportsmanship and began to think all this language-arts work(s) with soccer (or 'football' as it was named outside the American Homeland) would draw him to some lady-friend who might find some intelligence/IQ behind some Selfie-commentary culture incomplete-lines readings for life/media/activity 'linked' Earthling dialysis (for the Ego).



SATAN: Soccer can be hospitality (World-Cup) and traffic-activity democrat-chess.



His special storyboard was about online/home/media 'access' to world-soccer and how it magnified college-athletics 'interest' in the American Homeland, perhaps in his own backyard, in his Penn state area of 'educational' activity linked bureaucracy-arts for globalism-rhetoric (e.g., 21 Hours at Munich).



SOCCER MODEL: I'm not just any fashion-universe sports-model for the Selfie-like!
SATAN: I don't doubt it; there's a plethora of muses/angels (today) for customs.
SOCCER MODEL: You doubt your 'prince-status' of world-soccer writing draws me.
SATAN: I'm thinking...I'm lonely, wealthy, soccer-fan, and Earthling-document!
SOCCER MODEL: Facebook-like.
SATAN: Of course!



'Prince Satan' made 'toast' of his newfound 'quest' for world-soccer 'linked' Romanticism-charm with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and thought (deeply now!) why hospitality-readings for sportsmanship/media/entertainment/education brought out the simplified doctorate in him...and everyone (sure!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

50 Views
Added on April 21, 2024
Last Updated on April 21, 2024
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing