Idealist/Phosphorizer

Idealist/Phosphorizer

A Story by Abishai100
"

A hologram-tale of inventions in governance-mezzanine 'image' for contoured contrasts between Utopian action...and dark-realm field goals.

"
An ideology-diorama drawn from the governance-dowry inventiveness themes from the excellent foreign determination-magnification story (film), The Terrorist (Santosh Sivan), which I think you'll like, 
----

====

Let me relay to you my special journey cross-country which I'm writing-down in this time-capsule 'portrait' of incomplete-distances readings in the contours of heaven-and-hell, concerning the shapes of Paradise (Utopian-IQ) and Inferno (Terrorism-stalemates). I took a very nice green-auto (nature-color) and sped off from my home base-station (Homeland-Jersey) and darted to the Cali-Homeland area of more 'libertine' forms of lifestyle/culture in capitalism's broad scopes of fortune-chess (for the Ego).



In the East, I'd been a respected medical pro, and I considered a summertime double-life 'transformation' into the Idealist, a sort of governance-mezzanine structures-examiner, scribbling in my journal every diner I stopped at on my Homeland auto-journey, and this dual-ID made for a rather construction-rich view of the contouring of Heaven and Hell, between a life in medicine...and an 'amateur' life in drive-linked Selfie-dodecahedrons for civilization's 'line' of personality in government/uncertainties.



I picked up a hitch-hiker who claimed he was fascinated by the work of the Black-and-Tans in the UK, a sanctioned/assembled 'force' of ex-soldiers, some even criminals, for federally-trained infiltrations in Irish Republican Army 'zones' for outright dissemination of stern routing of any rebelliousness for governance-dodecahedrons. This hitch-hiker insisted I call him Mister-Leviathan and told me of his generic love of the Santosh Sivan film The Terrorist (Ayesha Dharker), an 'examination' of the dark-skies contours between self-determination...and incomplete-readings in anarchy's (simplified) dialysis (for the Ego).



I stopped my car on the side of the road, somewhere in the Southwest, when this hitch-hiker ('Mister-Leviathan') demanded I make a pit-stop and 'permit' him to reveal (to me!) why he'd considered the Black-and-Tans, considered a rather 'offbeat' but informed force-of-darkness in the UK (for Catholic-Protestant relations dodecahedrons), his special 'ABCD doll-image' of governance/anarchy re-presentations.

MISTER-LEVIATHAN: "You see, Idealist;I'm that movie-image of troll-doctorate (ha)."
ME: Stop it, you devil...I see the ghost-image for something synthesized dark.
MISTER-LEVIATHAN: "Farewell, hero."



When I made it all the way to Nevada, I decided to make a pit-stop at a world-culture 'rich' bookshop and procured a special 'theme-work' on the nature of the 'troubles' concerning Catholic-Protestant life/realism in the UK (Northern Ireland) and learned why uniformed 'insanity' made for an Earthling-expression of (albeit incomplete!) simplified dialysis (for the Ego).



WAITRESS: For me.
ME: Vigilantism youth-doodle (stick-figure art).
WAITRESS: Dialysis for bread, pal.
ME: You're fantastic.
WAITRESS: You're Mister-Idealist.
ME: Facebook-like (democrat).



WAITRESS: Xmas-consumerism parody-fun, friend?
ME: You're the ideal waitress (diner-reading).
WAITRESS: "Evil-Elf" for shopping, friend?
ME: Something for those (incomplete) hand-axes of simplified fiction.
WAITRESS: Facebook like (ok).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on April 22, 2024
Last Updated on April 22, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing