Black-&-Gold: Northern Irish Descent

Black-&-Gold: Northern Irish Descent

A Story by Abishai100
"

A look at the colored-glass of United Kingdom (Northern Ireland) inter-religious 'troubles' through time-travel fiction and 'Western' language for dodecahedrons.

"
A time-travel 'tall-tale' about the Irish Republican Army. Thanks so much for reading, 
----

====

Dr. Amlan Satan moved from Algiers to New England and began studies in the Ivy League and took-up residence at his alma-mater social-house which he'd use as a cyber-base for his superstitions-storyboards about immigration/transit and began reading works on French and English colonialism and became enthralled by the Western 'worldly' woes of Catholic-Protestant coexistence woes in the United Kingdom (Belfast, Northern Ireland) for infrastructure-view for capitalism-race 'chess-stalemate' dodecahedrons.



One night, he had a very-strange dream-sleep experience in which he was teleported back in-time and into troubles-rich Northern Ireland (UK) and found himself as a 'recruited' stranger character for incomplete-distances readings for advocacy of commerce-life enhancements catering to improved lifestyle/consumerism 'linked' relations between the Irish-Catholic minority-population and the British-Population majority descended from generations of English colonial settlers. He was assigned the job of Belfast bank-robbery, for swaps of (rumored/insured) 'conflict-zone gems' with glass-animal toy figurines for an eco-message about the assured Earth-language of fortunes/treasures catering to capitalism's more 'dowry' face of history/records/markets. This was the inception of a reflection of his dodecahedrons study in the American Homeland (wow).



REBEL: We'll don you a special 'Robin-Hood' mantle with toys/trophies, Satan.
AMLAN: I have a doctorate.
REBEL: Good...you can form your own...'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (F-IRA).
AMLAN: Dielectric sculpture(s)...for the Ego.



Well, friends, Dr. Satan simplified his consciousness and carried-out his 'dream-sleep' misadventure as a Robin Hood man in troubles-rich Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and began 'conflict-zone gem dodecahedron' language-work with Belfast's major bank moving (rumored/insured) treasures of 'dialysis' insecurities (hmmm). He decided during this 'Earth-adventure' that he was something like a black-and-gold diplomat of the destiny-arms of human consciousness. Would this reflect our social media 'culture' of inventions in Selfie-dowry lifestyle-arts (for the Ego)?



REBEL: You've been elevated/escalated, doc.
AMLAN SATAN: You want me to challenge the Black and Tans (Protestants)?
REBEL: They're standing in front of the commerce-doors for capitalism-policy, doc.
AMLAN SATAN: You want a 'Robin-Hood' stranger character to defy British-demand?
REBEL: Dodecahedron examination for Black-and-Tans uniformity, doc.
AMLAN SATAN: I feel like a photo-synthesis 'artist' for Earth-capitalism diet.
REBEL: Protection of Earth-treasures/minerals (diamonds) is always 'eco' death.
AMLAN SATAN: Black and Tans remain a 'dark-force' for street/IQ descent, friend.
REBEL: Without doubt(s)...sounds-dialysis for dodecahedrons.
AMLAN SATAN: I'll become a 'dark-man' (black-and-gold leviathan).
REBEL: Field goals for history/record/docs (thanx).



DR. RORY COLLINS (New England): "Evil_Elf" for capitalism-parody, doc?
SATAN (Amlan!): Xmas-consumerism 'cartoon' view for lifestyle linked dialysis (IQ).
DR. RORY COLLINS: You've got the tone of a man who went on a time-travel trip!
SATAN (Amlan!): Let's say I 'learned' from a dream-vision of fortune's descent.
DR. RORY COLLINS: What's this journal-claim write for Northern Irish diamonds?
SATAN (Amlan!): Jewlery and baubles for Xmas (Catholics/Protestants) diet.
DR. RORY COLLINS: Well, you're awake now, Satan...dialysis for distances (ha).
SATAN (Amlan!): Hey, who doesn't love Notre Dame (football) TV?
DR. RORY COLLINS: Doesn't Notre Dame have that longstanding contract with NBC?
SATAN (Amlan!): Capitalism is always about 'lifestyle-linked' religion, Dr. Collins.
DR. RORY COLLINS: Good (Facebook-like).



Amlan Satan spent that Xmas, wide-awake in his (American Homeland) New England home-town and thought (deeply/sensitively) about mod-Earthling eco-capitalism 'troubles' (e.g., blood-diamond circulations) and worried that Western 'worldly' expressions of inter-religious thinking (Catholic-Protestant coexistence) would continue to invoke dodecahedron-adverbs for consumerism-life and hoped to adapt his 'fantastic' dream-sleep adventure trip (into the Kingdom, Northern Ireland) into a Pulitzer-caliber Western civilization novel (appropriately!) titled Xmas for Dartmouth.



WIFE: Still collecting IRA font?
SATAN: Retiring requires special 'fortune-dialysis' for the Ego, darling!
WIFE: Perchance you've found some discovery/TV element for hyperbole, hon.
SATAN: Selfie-like (thanx).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on April 23, 2024
Last Updated on April 23, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing