Faerie-Tells

Faerie-Tells

A Story by Abishai100
"

Dioramic superstition/theosophy 'faerie-tale' of incomplete-readings of immortality and advocacy, for Earthling bread/fruit knowledge of accessed (actual) dehydrations.

"
A tale of why/how faeries may exist and offer Earthling-language a special 'light' for democracy/journals, drawn from the theosophy/fantasy concepts from Photographing Fairies (Toby Stephens), which I think you'll like, 
----

====

Let me tell you the story of real Earth forest faeries who've been interceding in world-affairs in the 20th and 21st-Centuries of incomplete-distances readings of what'd become capitalism-race dodecahedron complications and drew metaphysics intrigue for chance-thoughts about profit/risk/governance for inventions in immortality-bread (for the Ego).



These faeries were found in the 20th-Century Kingdom (Northern Ireland) streets intercepting special agents for Protestant-police forces off-duty to create media circles of everyday-life paranoia, without (actually!) shooting/harming any soul. This created heightened worry that Western civilization had its own inter-religious coexistence superstitions to magnetize ahead of authority-claims for Israel-Palestine policy-leviathans (for the Ego).



The faeries were found (once-again) in the 21st-Century when conflict-zone gems from Africa began to be considered source-profits for baron-investors and interceded in Euro/Asian banks where (rumored/insured) 'blood-gems' were stored, swapping them with glass-animal figurines (toys!) for eco-capitalism language arts and securities for 'confidence' cinema highlighting why Earth-minerals/treasures mining and markets had to feel nose-clean for the new age of commerce 'linked' globalism dialysis (for the Ego).



Well, in the year 2023, the faeries were needed/moved (once-again) when a hideous creature surfaced from the sewers of the (American Homeland) Earth-city, an abomination spawn from eco-pollution, perhaps simply some sewer-dwelling normal-evolution species/animal mutated from its parent-uterus to grow rapidly into some eco-disaster message leviathan, requiring some line for Earth's normal/overground vanities assurances (for the Ego).



NEWS-LINE (Journal): "The leviathan was seen as a shadow-giant crawling up the newly-rebuilt World Trade Center (NYC) and requires some immediate language-arts 'chess' or intelligence, perhaps by government-brains or even some priestly-acumen for Earth-dominion dodecahedrons (for the Ego)."



FAERIES: We'll engage this 'Thing' with a simple space-evasion/border 'IQ' game of Othello/Reversi to yield an expression of 'examination' of the contoured/colored shapes of life's dodecahedrons on the Blue-Planet of dialysis cartoons (for the Ego).



Folks, would you believe the faeries triumphed in their trumpet-Othello/Reversi game of space-borders strategy for line-creations of advancement-retreat 'chess' against the thinking/moving/breathing leviathan-creature emerged from the Earth-city sewers as an eco-pollution dark-side messenger? The 'Thing' specter was simply not swift to capture the faeries' funny space-border lines constructions for perimeter-and-sovereignty dialysis thinking (for the Ego).



You need not believe in faeries to understand their timeline 'crusades' for human-realm advocacy and bright-light thinking (for the Ego). The leviathans they exorcised as distance-abominations or complications in fortune-reading would render them as night-stars of what defined Earth's special 'space' for dodecahedrons-securities (for the Ego).



My name's Dr. Amlan Satan, and I believe in faeries and this faerie-tells exposition of incomplete-lines readings for the constructed 'colored' shapes of Earthling-consciousness (or superstitions). Earth-life and mortality-paranoia requires special trace-lines for great fantasies and immortality invitations imaginations, and that's what faeries (tiny winged humanoids of the forests with messages of wisdom/warning) gave us all, in our sleep and dreams and premonitions of 'fantastic' alternative thinking for evolution/mathematics. In deeds, these faeries have something to tell, for Selfie-commentary culture readings in Hell; and for citizenry/transit dialysis of the vanity-arrows (for the Ego!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on April 25, 2024
Last Updated on April 25, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing