Psychic-Darkness

Psychic-Darkness

A Story by Abishai100
"

Mr. Amlan Satan decides to apply his telekinetic powers for assistance to Belfast 'troubles' in this United Kingdom faerie-tale of incomplete-distances readings to leviathan.

"
A world-network paranoia tale, my magnus-opus on the IRA, with a reference to the deadly and controversial Black and Tans unit of the British-Protestant police/security forces in Northern Ireland (Belfast). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creativity offers no ties to any person(s)/body and all references used herein comprise a purely 'personal' expression of art/writing (for 'open' criticism). 

----



====

JOURNAL: "I was playing with my pen, after graduating with a med-degree in the Penn state area and honing my skills with (college-football!) video-games and made a 'discovery' concerning psychic-powers and immediately sensed my world-relevance applications for real aid/heroics in the worst corner of Western civilization, as an Earthling (American Homeland) citizen, poor/troubled/archaic Belfast, Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), where the dominant Christian sects (Catholicism/Protestantism) simply yielded unholy street-relations, between the minority (native) and majority (colonialists-descended) Euro-populations, destroying Western brotherly-focus on governance/authority for Israel-Palestine, for Selfie-commentary culture readings in the intervention of darkness (for the Ego)."



I made my way to Belfast (United Kingdom) and took-on a horrid securities frustrations 'agenda' to destroy youth-circles of Irish-Catholic men, unemployed, some drafted into the IRA for simplified life-direction, mired in smugglers-highways for blood-diamond 'solution' to the problem of poverty and idleness and anti-government insanity (wow). I began to use my telekinesis to disorient/disarm Black and Tans patrols/security stationed and 'vigorous' for creations of hellish sternness in a Euro-currency area (simply) half-neglected by the writers of Earth (damn). They were shocked at my appearance/visage (masked/costumed) and named me Psychic-Darkness. They didn't know I was an educated American of Catholic (not Irish) faith. This was a non-holy crusade for the immortal-comics machinery.



"Out of the ashes rose the Provisionals" is the saying, and I learned it quickly. I made my own/secret/cover/freelance unit for interventions, the Foreign Irish Republican Army (FIRA), since I was not from Belfast or Dublin (or even London) and made bank-robberies and machinery and vehicles and weaponry substitutions/thefts/destruction in Northern Ireland, all with my psychic-darkness powers and continued to be hailed by the Black-and-Tans, my newfound 'field goal rivals' for Hell, as Psychic-Darkness. This was (incompletely!) Facebook-like (for the Ego).



SINN FEIN: You're out of your guts/brain.
ME: I'm Psychic-Darkness, and my only concern concerns the Black/Tans, friends.
SINN FEIN: We've the 'unholy' burden of outright politics-advocacy prioritizations!
ME: I'm merely a freelance heretic, here in your Belfast for our Parliament (money).
SINN FEIN: Money is everything.
ME: I'd have some ID-crisis were I not to apply telekinesis to world solution, friends!
SINN FEIN: The Black/Tans will destroy you, Psychic-Darkness.
ME: I've something they do not, friends...immortality (believe me!).
SINN FEIN: Facebook-like?
ME: You've said it (thanx!).



PARLIAMENT: We've to control hints of terrorism for 9/11 laurels for honor, PD.
ME: As the heretic-psychic man of powers in Northern Ireland, I feel Western, heroes!
PARLIAMENT: This is madness...Catholics-Protestants relations bed Western genius.
ME: This is no time for genius but for real news...and I'm your Merlin (wow).
PARLIAMENT: Let's hope you're right...for the sake of eco-capitalism.



I returned to the American States with a feeling of crowned heroism, after making 'toast' of my deed (for Euro banks!) with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and yearned to cheer on the Celtics for simplified media-life and psychic-powers drowned (human) humility for happiness, perchance to find peace in marriage in New England (Boston-town!).



INTERVIEW: Investing in ice-hockey now, eh?
ME: A psychic view for post-retirement expression, with Wall-St. earning.
INTERVIEW: Winning.
ME: Ford (2009).
INTERVIEW: Happy?
ME: Without doubt (thanx).



What do you make of this fantastic tall tale of incomplete-distances readings for the banks of Euro-currency? Can a telepath have any (actual) Earthling-place for dominions-settlements? I found myself in the brain-grip(s) of the Irish Republican Army, and now I adapt this 'misadventure' of hyperbole high-art into this (secret!) time-capsule retelling, for future-world archaeologists to make for 'discovery' in the bread/fruit of time-and-space folding and dodecahedrons (for all with powers of telekinesis/teaching). Thanx for reading, and may you find some 'power' for factories.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on April 27, 2024
Last Updated on April 27, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing