Transfer-Thief {Hyperion}

Transfer-Thief {Hyperion}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan's a world-prince character with an eye for diamonds-and-waffles and makes a 'language-line' for adventure in this short-tale of inventive billing.

"
A personality/thief tale set in Chicago. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to the US-city of Chicago and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression of social art (for 'open' views). 

----

====

AMLAN SATAN: "This job in Chicago for diamonds/insurance is Catholic-like (IQ)."



Amlan Satan was a football star, fresh out of the Penn state area of incomplete-distances readings for sportsmanship language-arts for competition-windows in the Western-world (American Homeland), an Algerian-American (immigrant) citizen Catholic football-QB star of good promises, but he was the victim of a car-crash rendering him out-of-the-game (forever). He used his family-money to settle into New England before trekking to the Windy-City of challenged Bulls/Bears markets of incomplete-distances readings for the Ego and invested in Wall-St. (Ford) and then decided to infiltrate the bank-vault room of Baron Ion's company of incomplete-lines readings of false-vanities (for a comic art).



BARON ION: Did you read that horrid-post on the Windy-City.cops forum?
ASSOCIATE: Worth a library-microfiche entry (for the books!), bad-baron.
BARON ION: There's all this talk of gem-smugglers stretches (African/Euros).
ASSOCIATE: Looks like you made the 'sidelines' of American Homeland chat(s)!
BARON ION: Good to know...my vault's secured in Chicago with computer-screen.
ASSOCIATE: Good to know (thanx).



BANK MANAGER: He claimed he was from Turkey seeking bank-box photos.
INTERVIEW: Filled his water-gun toy with restroom-made HCL!
BANK MANAGER: He was escorted to the vault by Ezzy (librarian/teller).
INTERVIEW: He was courting her!
BANK MANAGER: Left insurance note, "Ezzy helps Ion's dowry (insurance)."



Ha, a man from Turkey with an agenda for street-insurance message for Ion's frowns became quite the Chicago-cyber tall-tale(s), and no one knew it was that ex-star from the Penn state area of field goals and collegiate-chess (Mr. Amlan Satan!). However, Ion was really angry now, and he wanted to make Satan a diplomat for revenge (Selfie-like!).



EZZY: Good to know.
SATAN: You were instrumental, Esmerelda.
EZZY: Good to know.
SATAN: Not into thieves or diamonds.
EZZY: Diamonds are forever.
SATAN: Great...we're off to Brussels (eatery/waffles).
EZZY: Brussels sprout.
SATAN: Good to know!



Amlan mailed the Ion-company a special Xmas-consumerism 'avatar' message and shared some nice ham-and-waffles with darling (Ezzy) in his new Belgian pad and thought about those readings to heaven/hell which comprised his brain, and he wondered if he'd (ever) think-back on the field goals of sports...as he crafted his ingenious plan to compose a great Western novel concept about helmets and vanities titled (appropriately!) Hyperion: Thief of Dodecahedrons.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on April 28, 2024
Last Updated on April 28, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100