Eco-Capsule

Eco-Capsule

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of eco-capitalism 'worry' for a Western hand-axes expression of street/culture exchanges dodecahedrons for Kingdom-bread.

"
A yarn about the Western world's complicated troubles for pluralism/dodecahedrons life, concerning the IRA. Hope you like, 
----

====

I made my special social-house a cyber-base station for infiltrations into a blood-diamond smugglers operation in troubles-rich Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



My name's Amlan Satan (aka, 'Storm-Shadow'), and I made a very special land-reading for smugglers-intercepts destabilizing Parliament economics/consumerism policy-talks in Belfast facilitating inter-religious 'street-life' and the Black and Tans 'descendants' were assigned to create perimeter-controls to shockingly secure the smugglers vehicles driven in Northern Ireland.



READER: Why Black/Tans?
SATAN (Amlan/me): The Irish Republican Army has concern for culture-colored!
READER: Commerce linked eco-capitalism life-readings for Parliament.
SATAN: For all of the West, friend!
READER: Why Black/Tans?
SATAN: Seems dodecahedrons-chess for what's simplified dowry (security).
READER: Are you tied with the "Foreign Irish Republican Army" (now)?
SATAN: The members tend to be Western-educated non-Irish but Catholic mostly?
READER: Why Black/Tans?
SATAN: Seems a bread/fruit for eco-capitalism (Jersey)...a 'beautiful' war.



That's my story here. I consider myself a proud/secret (lone?) agent of F-IRA (Foreign Irish Republican Army), tied with eco-capitalism dodecahedrons. "Why the Black and Tans?" one of my adapted-cyber storyboard readers/fans asked me constantly. I considered this Northern Ireland operation a Selfie-commentary culture (incompleteness-lines) reading for that special quality of the Ego's fashion-for-democrats (or Catholic/Protestant citizenry!).



READER: Are you an eco-terrorist, Mr. Satan?
SATAN (me, 'aka' Storm-Shadow): Of course not.
READER: Why the strange gear for masked-guerrilla governance for blood-gems?
SATAN (me, 'aka' Storm-Shadow): Earth-minerals circulations need insurance/IQ.
READER: Did the IRA have no option alternative to ties with the PLO, Mr. Satan?
SATAN (me, 'aka' Storm-Shadow): Necessities breed norms, no?
READER: You're versed in the work of the FLN too (Algeria)?
SATAN (me, 'aka' Storm-Shadow): Isn't it a mad, mad, mad, mad world, friend?
READER: Incomplete-readings (for the leviathan!).
SATAN (me, 'aka' Storm-Shadow): Facebook-like.



"We cannot afford idleness, waste or inefficiency" (Eamon de Valera).



Of course Irish/Catholic 'culture' seeps into the streets of many-a Western country/side these days, and my (incompleteness) work with focused eco-capitalism 'stuff' focused on the sportsmanship-windows securities necessities, especially since I'd always been a Celtic-fan (ha).



If you're a capitalist, you maybe are a Republicanism-thinker. If you're eco-conscious, you maybe think of Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) blood-diamond ties woe(s). If you're an Earthling, you think of the gorgeousness of that UK-area where inter-religious life can/could yield a photo-synthesis for all that's dowry-superstitions (for the Ego).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on April 28, 2024
Last Updated on April 28, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing