Oscar Bound

Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'claim' of why/how Western Romanticism draws in citizenry special (incompleteness) lines for what's simplified dowry.

"
A love-letter to the Oscars
DISCLAIMER: This work of media 'fanfiction' offers no commercial/explicit ties to the Academy Awards and all images/references used herein (therefore) comprise a purely 'personal' expression for social arts (for 'open' views). 

----

====

I met my wife in Hollywood. She portrayed an Irish-Catholic 'rebel' (Ezzy Harris) and knew she wanted some eco-agenda catering to Sinn Fein commerce-policy talks in Parliament (Euro) and fell in-love. I'm from Algiers and versed in FLN-literature and met my wife (Shelbye) in New England (Boston-town!), where she was a Harvard professor (assistant). Her portrayal of Harris won her a Best Supporting Actress award (Oscars!) and drew in me Selfie-commentary culture incomplete-distances readings for the 'nature' in life's bound Romanticism (for all!).



SHELBYE: Thanx (Ego).
ME: I'm an amateur-psychiatrist, you know!
SHELBYE: Oscar-night had become a family-TV 'event' for me as a youth, know.
ME: For me it was A Christmas Story (Bob Clark).



Shelbye's portrayal of Ezzy Harris as a radical organizer 'stranger character' for the "Foreign" Irish Republican Army was quite bright, and she earned her trumpet (for Harvard square street-chat!), and I wondered if my love of America and the Oscars drew in me something I had as a personalized bias by the time I met her in Boston-town, as a Catholic 'audience-man' of the West's ongoing 'dilemma' with inter-religious life for commerce/capitalism (for the Ego).



SHELBYE: Thanx (Ego).
ME: Those sunglasses...you own it.
SHELBYE: Love treasure-islands.
ME: Merry-Xmas (America).
SHELBYE: I won you (too!).
ME: You said it (thanx).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on April 28, 2024
Last Updated on April 28, 2024
Tags: Hollywood

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100