Urals-Decimal

Urals-Decimal

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Catholic couple jaunts to Eastern Euro (mountains) for an expression-image IQ for globalism-rhetoric destabilized by 'unholy' traffic/transit patterns and encounters Shakespeare's ghost.

"
A world 'tourism' superstitions yarn, inspired by The Tourist (Johnny Depp). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression of social theater (for 'open' criticism). 

----

====

AMLAN: Urals; "No one loves poetry like a Russian."
DANICA: That's a great David Lean film (Julie Christie).
AMLAN: We'll find the blueprint-image of land-hospitality for man's fear(s).
DANICA: Tie-in with our journal-writes about the Race Riots ('92).
AMLAN: It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world (for the Ego).
DANICA: Robbing banks for eco-capitalism (blood-diamonds); then Mardi-Gras.
AMLAN: Leviathan (Facebook-like).



Amlan Satan met Danica Witt in New England (Boston-town!) and decided to make an anthropologist's journal-write 'quest' to the Urals, Eastern Euro mountains, for a deep-thought image meditation of incomplete-lines 'knowledge' of land-hospitality readings of traffic/transit destabilization hell disorienting 21st-Century (American Homeland) woes in tourism/capitalism (Facebook-like!).



AMLAN: I'd play $1M for this one, Danica babe.
DANICA: Catholic-sensibilities (for us!).
AMLAN: I made $15M on Wall-St. (Ford) during the 2009 mini-crash.
DANICA: "No one loves poetry like a Russian."
AMLAN: Are you a fan of Alec Guinness?
DANICA: Who doesn't love Obi-Wan (Star-Wars)?
AMLAN: Earth's leviathan...jungle-dodecahedron (hell).



SHAKESPEARE: Welcome to the Urals, heroes!
AMLAN/DANICA: Are you him?
SHAKESPEARE: What do you seek?
AMLAN/DANICA: Are you him?
SHAKESPEARE: I am (in-deed!) William Shakespeare's ghost-specter, heroes!
AMLAN/DANICA: We're not heroes...just anthropologists/investors.
SHAKESPEARE: Fortune favors the West (Kingdoms of Heaven).
AMLAN/DANICA: We're fans of a Ridley Scott movie (relevance).
SHAKESPEARE: Seek 'dodecahedrons' and find your divinity-studies 'image' (Hell).
AMLAN/DANICA: Farewell, friend (secret).



Well, Amlan/Danica encountered Shakespeare's ghost in the Urals (Eastern Euro mountains) and thought about why sports and media and tourism and bound-Romanticism and the Race Riots and the American Homeland and 9/11 and superstitions for land-transit created the hellmouth(s) of surefire book-dialysis (for the Ego).



AMLAN: I want this one.
DANICA: Fine.
AMLAN: Hopping back and forth from our Urals-camp to the museum is superior.
DANICA: "No one loves poetry like a Russian."
AMLAN: Selfie-like (damn).



Amlan/Danica returned to the American Homeland and made 'toast' of their micro-miracles discoveries with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and thought about their newfound social-studies fantasy-fascination with Earth-mobility 'bonds' for human-realm distances in heaven/hell (Facebook-like).



They decided their new fave-film focused on the street-subculture motions in behavior and offbeat (bound!) Romanticism cast a special shadow-line for capitalism, tourism, darkness, and the 'flare' of socialized book-dodecahedrons (for the Ego!).



AMLAN: We're shining.
DANICA: Without doubt(s).
AMLAN: We started out as simply ice-hockey fans!
DANICA: Now we're the darling ice duo.
AMLAN: Earth's Hell, Danica babe.
DANICA: We need distances and readings for (incompleteness) dialysis, pal.
AMLAN: Selfie-like.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on April 28, 2024
Last Updated on April 28, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing