Bros.-Cairo: Mummy Runways

Bros.-Cairo: Mummy Runways

A Story by Abishai100
"

Pals from Dartmouth make an adventure-line in a pyramid and may seek 'discovery' for male-Earthling humilities in 'measured' (ancient) distance.

"
An Egyptology fantasy. 
----

====

AMLAN: All these collections of Egyptology I 'own' invoke this mission to Cairo.
MARCUS: Excellence for mysteries in distances, pal; we're destined for discovery.
AMLAN: This is a high-sea adventure of telling; we return to America with gems.
MARCUS: Seems a good language-arts reading for links of culture and mechanics!
AMLAN: Hey, we might see some ghosts in a pyramid; bring back tall-tale paper.
MARCUS: Hieroglyphics cymbals, for civilization's dodecahedrons (for the Ego!).
AMLAN: Fine (Selfie-critics).



Amlan and Marcus, pals from Dartmouth, darted to Cairo in the summer of '23 for a high-art adventurism line to seek something extra credit 'fantastic' inside an Egypt-pyramid, given Amlan's fantasy-fascination with the design and mystery and superstitions and 'mechanics' of that ancient 'world' of intricate socialized dodecahedrons (for the Ego). Would they 'adapt' the incredible-image into something Facebook-like (for all)?



They got to Cairo and settled-into their hostel and then began driving around at night to interview citizens about their special account of the grandness of all the mystery/intrigue of the ancient world of pyramids, pharaohs, Pythagoras-inferences, and potions/poisons (mummies!). They learned from one random commenting Cairo-person that the curse/legend of the mummy involved a death-trap for interference/secrecy (sociological forbidden-zone!). This was a great tourism prologue for Amlan/Marcus, pals from Dartmouth (wow).



AMLAN: First, get the layout of one of the pyramids and make discovery-theories.
MARCUS: Triangles and dimensional structures for orientation-securities, no?
AMLAN: The idealized 'tomb' feeling for immortality for vertigo/diagonals, pal.
MARCUS: If there's a mummy-ghost, we determine the geometry of dark-light.
AMLAN: The mummy-ghost 'veiled' must be lurking in the lowest-pits/levels.
MARCUS: It's a giant stage, wow (for dodecahedrons).



AMLAN: Why'd you bring this vampire-weapon/defense case, man?
MARCUS: Secret hypothesis I held that a mummy was a 'cousin' of the vampire!
AMLAN: You want us to splash holy-water or throw a stake at a mummy-ghost?
MARCUS: Look, the 'mechanics' of that ancient 'cult' was akin to immortal-things.
AMLAN: Weird theory, man...but we'll entertain your 'child-world' hunch (fine).
MARCUS: Anything comes at us, we treat the demons/guardians like daredevils.
AMLAN: Ironically, it's something of an Earthling-doughnut psychology (ha).
MARCUS: Cool (thanx).



Geez, Marcus was right after all, for the two pals from Dartmouth got to the lowest-pits/levels of the pyramid, escorted by a lone/hired guide (Ali) and were shocked to disbelief when they beheld the visage-image 'aura' of a mummy-specter, a real ghost from the dark-side, who mumbled something about immortal-death. Marcus threw his 'blessed' stakes at the 'being' while Amlan splashed holy-water, until the mummy 'being' conceded the two pals from Dartmouth had the sufficiency-expression for simplified border-declination (hmmm).



It was in that low-level 'pits' of that haunted/fantastic Egyptian pyramid that found Amlan/Marcus, pals from Dartmouth, in a state of dual heroics/amazement and would invoke in them some special 'academic' expression for what made that ancient-world a 'thing' of aliens-and-discontinuity (wow).



WAITRESS: Your claim this cyber-game doll-angel (guardian) is your memento?
AMLAN/MARCUS: It defends us from the specters of ancient-Egypt dialysis.
WAITRESS: What's it?
AMLAN/MARCUS: Girl, to ward-off the gargoyles of immortal-death, angels call.
WAITRESS: That's rich, video-game figurines for male-superstition for dough.
AMLAN/MARCUS: Facebook-like, right (thanx)?



AMLAN: We've (already) a 'believer' of Earth, Marcus.
MARCUS: You marry her, and I'll date her sister/girlfriend, ok.
AMLAN: That was some miracle of male-order, Amlan.
MARCUS: I'm transformed.
AMLAN: I'm giving her a Facebook-poke (mortal-humility).



Amlan/Marcus returned to their modern (American Homeland) social-net hobbies, like Madden-tourney fun and casual Egypt-journal notation and dared to say they'd never (ever!) forget their miracle-of-pyramids (for Earthling 'field goal' dialysis).



WAITRESS (Ezzy): Beautiful (thanx).
AMLAN: I've fallen for you (post-dodecahedrons).
EZZY: Treasure-Islands bends (good).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on April 28, 2024
Last Updated on April 28, 2024
Tags: Egyptology, Fantasy

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing