Kingdom: Northern Ireland Scanner

Kingdom: Northern Ireland Scanner

A Story by Abishai100
"

Is fortune/insurance an Earth-street(s) consciousness for all simplified 'doughnuts' of eco-dancing (for the United Kingdom)?

"
An epic Western 'worldly' tale of 'inventions' in world-capitalism vision and the 'timed complexities' concerning the IRA surrounding the most 'heavy' Western civilization pluralism 'books' dilemma outside Israel-Palestine. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative politics-dramatization and fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., Belfast) and is (therefore) cast as purely a 'personal' expression for creative theater (for 'open' review). 

----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan applied his studies of Algerian anticolonialism and India's quest for independence from the British Empire when he took-up interests in eco-capitalism smugglers views for blood-diamond ('conflict-zone gems') intercepts in the United Kingdom (Belfast) for enhanced street-consumerism 'insurance' intelligence for commerce-gauged inter-religious coexistence policy reforms by Parliament. After all, the mod-Earthling age of incomplete-lines to fortune-readings for treasures motions paralleled 'cool' globalism-rhetoric for capitalism commentary in social media (Selfie-jewelry).



EZZY: You work alone?
AMLAN: I've swapped Northern Ireland blood-gems with glass-animal toys.
EZZY: World eco-insurance street-gossip for conflict-zone exports to barons.
AMLAN: You're quite the lady-hawk of Kingdom (Northern Ireland) scanner.
EZZY: You said it; if blood-diamonds stayed in Africa, we'd not think Belfast.
AMLAN: Pirate-gems in the black-market make for bad commerce (Parliament).
EZZY: Troubled Irish-Catholic minority-youth, poor/unemployed, turn to crime!
AMLAN: This is Robin Hood vigilante-work for hyperbole of minerals/treasures.
EZZY: Your eco-capitalism 'consciousness' makes you quite romantic, gallant.
AMLAN: Perchance I'm falling for your brand of Kingdom (Belfast) veggies.
EZZY: Good...I'm your Bond-girl, Mr. Satan (ha).



Well, Amlan and Ezzy had become a cool United Kingdom eco-capitalism infiltrations 'unit' of (arguable) bound-Romanticism and used theater-prop toys and water-guns filled with acid to make insurance-gossip media in troubles-rich Northern Ireland (Belfast) stemming from conflict-zone gem mining/smuggling/circulations ('blood-diamonds') in Africa and threatening consumerism-life 'sanity' concerning poverty/unemployment reform for addresses in Parliament (wow).



READER: This reference to the Black/Tans securities for gem-transport's IQ?
SATAN (Amlan): There's varied Northern Ireland 'scanner' for treasures/cars.
READER: These British companies remain 'unaware' of blood-gem ties?
SATAN (Amlan): Our simplified position is to draw-in Interpol-detergent.
READER: Facebook-like (fine).



Of course, Amlan knew of the problems of street-culture for pluralism and inter-religious coexistence on the fare-rich Blue-Earth and the development of social media as a 'vehicle' for enhanced pluralism rhetoric, concerning colonialism and/or dowry. However, he was somehow distracted by his newfound infatuation with Ezzy (his 'Bond-girl') of the Kingdom.



READER: Eco-capitalism won't address the reality that blood-gems are African.
AMLAN: We disagree; our work with commerce/insurance 'folk' is eco-dialysis.
READER: There's no proof blood-diamonds leaving the shores of Africa, friend!
AMLAN: We disagree; outright superstitions-word make for scanner-artistry.
READER: Blood-diamonds swaps with glass-animal toys, friend?
AMLAN: 'Tis our mod-Earthling age of incomplete-lines to toylands-dimples.
READER: Fine.



Blood-diamond IQ had indeed become Earthling complexity, and Amlan's work with Ezzy, who had become a lady-hawk street-smugglers vehicles interceptor 'angel' facilitative of 'IRA-retirement addresses' of poverty/unemployment/consumerism/media dodecahedrons by Parliament (United Kingdom), cast him as her special diamonds-are-forever advertiser (wow).



Ezzy made 'toast' of hew newfound adventurism with a world-exchanges 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s), afforded to her by Amlan Satan, who vanished (somehow). Perhaps he was assassinated by the Ion-company, rumored to be 'chess-tied' to some African conflict-zone gem smugglers roadway(s) machinations for dictionaries. Ezzy wondered if her true-love drew a hospitality-reading in Hell (or Heaven).



EZZY: He gifted me this.
SEAN (Brother, Sinn Fein): True love.
EZZY: We lost him to eco-capitalism nonsense.
SEAN: When fortune/shopping is tied to life itself, there's Hell.
EZZY: I'll only think of Heaven...flights-of-delusion.
SEAN: You're still a Bond-girl, for Mr. Satan (ha).
EZZY: Good (thanx).



What do you make of this tale of incomplete-distances readings for bound-Romanticism 'chess-ties' for treasure/commerce motions for insurance securities for 'confidence' theater in the street-life (Catholic-Protestant shopping/lifestyle) of modern Earth concerning the lost Mr. Amlan Satan? Was Ezzy right to fall for him? Was he really a Robin-Hood doctor? Perchance he was at-least (certainly) a 'bookworm' for all things...eco-doubted (Facebook-like).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on April 29, 2024
Last Updated on April 29, 2024
Tags: Irish Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town-Up Town-Up

A Story by Abishai100