Plane '23 {Wire}

Plane '23 {Wire}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Fun fanfiction of that iconic 1980 air-transit comedy-adventure about incomplete-lines readings for hospitality and dodecahedrons for the Ego.

"
A bright fanfiction of Airplane! (Robert Hays) for the post-9/11 Earth. Hope you like, 
----

====

AMLAN: We're on-board this special Earth-flight to Euro; your ex is on-board.
RAKI: Thanx...we were happily married, but perchance I can reconcile in sky.
AMLAN: I'm backing you, pal; perchance I'll offer some background religion!
RAKI: Thanx...Danica's a happy attendant, and me wonders if she wants me.
AMLAN: Hey, pal...this is Selfie-culture for self-awareness bounty (go for it).
RAKI: Thanx (Facebook-like).



Folks, Amlan and Raki, pals from Dartmouth, decided their special 'view' for air-transit 'confidence' life in the sky in the post-9/11 era, for a very-special flight from the States to Euro, would make some bound-Romanticism 'flare' for Raki, whose ex was on-board...as a flight-attendant (Facebook-like).



DIVORCE TRIAL TRANSCRIPT (Pre-2023)

DANICA: I know what year it is, and it's not 2023 (yet).
RAKI: Yeah, but you hope it shall be (soon)...with us parted!
JUDGE: You young Corvettes need to unwind and think more together.
DANICA: Why's that, Judge?
RAKI: We've nothing in-similar more now, Judge...she wants to model.
DANICA: Maybe I want to be a flight-attendant!
JUDGE: Air-travel; dangers these days; no telling what's on-board.
DANICA: Terrorism sucks, Judge.
RAKI: This is awful...I thought I'd like Facebook post-marriage, pre-'23.
DANICA: We'll be seeing each other, Raki...in 2023 (damn).
JUDGE: Facebook-like!


Folks, Amlan and Raki didn't speak-much about that nasty pre-'23 divorce trial between Raki and Danica who was now a flight-attendant on the very-same plane-journey from the States to Euro. It was 2023, and the ex-firebirds in-love were (now/suddenly) thinking about emotional compromise. However, that (American Homeland) airport was quite-nice, and Amlan wondered if he'd spend some time in the Vatican-City of traffic-meditations, moved by the interiors of that hospitality 'rich' transport-hub on Earth (wow).



AMLAN: Damn you, terrorist.
TERRORIST: I came on-board, made my on-board weapon/device; you lose!
AMLAN: I'll be damned if that's true; I'm determined to see Raki/Danica wed.
TERRORIST: You lousy Westerners with your transit-journals for cinema/bread.
AMLAN: Forget it...I've got a jam-doughnut I'm using to smother you, terrorist.
TERRORIST: I foresee my future of social-media Selfie-posts for dummies ('23).
AMLAN: You won't make it past the Summer Games of '24, you dingo.
TERRORIST: Ha (Facebook-like!).
AMLAN: Happy Halloween!



RAKI: Amlan was superior!
DANICA: Maybe I've been too 'stern' with you, Raki-friend.
RAKI: I smell reconciliation in Zurich, Danica my heart.
DANICA: Good to hear...post-9/11 medicine for the Ego.
RAKI: Good (thanx).



Hero-man (Amlan) made 'toast' of the micro-miracle in the sky with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate and recounted the 'discovery' for field goals in his Catholic-brains when he countered the on-board (pure) maniac with timed food-fight distance for the heart. Raki and Danica remarried (Facebook-like).

THE END



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on April 29, 2024
Last Updated on April 29, 2024
Tags: Movie Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing