Homeland Substitute

Homeland Substitute

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated (fictional) hyperbole-treasures 'fantasy' investment for heroics-holograms in eco-capitalism drives, for a (North American) detergent-humor.

"
A treasure-islands 'superstition' tale about eco-capitalism detective raisins. Hope you like it (here comes summer), 
----

====

I had to infiltrate a horrid American Homeland school museum exhibit in the 21st-Century of incomplete-lines readings for treasure/motions for 'insurance' confidence. This exhibit was holding blood-diamonds unknown to the investors and required an eco-capitalism 'paranoia' demo, so I made a replica-swap for my earnest interests in 'educational' vigilantism to draw (Interpol-relation) eyes.



Why'd I want to make a school-museum treasure (jewelry) 'substitution' for street/campus insurance gossip to draw Interpol-relation eyes for conflict-zone gem mining circulations smugglers-highways from Africa seeping into North America? Well, eco-capitalism has a broad-look now, and Earth-minerals extractions invoke the image now of the dirtiness and therefore the hygiene of capitalism-race IQ. I found myself in a Selfie-school 'culture' of consumerism/jewelry vanities, intriguing many nerdists (like me!).



READER: How'd you get the guess the exhibit treasures were blood-diamonds?
ME: It was an exhibition of modern 'fashion' treasures at a school-museum.
READER: And you got the 'wind' that some of the diamonds were blood-gems?
ME: I was certain of it, since we'd been inquiring of (Ion-company) Euro-ties.
READER: Why'd a baron of diamonds perfect marketing for cheap blood-gems?
ME: Well, friend, this inquiry concerns sports-media/school-IQ wed to money.
READER: This school, football-icons, had a mod-treasure exhibit with Ion-IQ?
ME: We knew that this exhibit for possible blood-gem pieces was profiteer-IQ.
READER: You claim Earthling-diamonds circulations are warlord-diet?
ME: We need a new 'brand' of Robin-Hood...for sports-net fiction (TV).
READER: Good luck...sounds-dialysis for capitalism-pirates, friend (damn).



So, I walked into the museum claiming I was from the Middle-East with a special photogenic art-sketch making private-studio 'session' of the blood-gem loaded pieces owned/sent by the company (Ion) now 'chess-tied' with the school's iconic media-flare football program of incomplete-lines fun for sports wed with culture/TV/fanfare, and I had the escorting guardsman (Leo) dance while I took a video-timing of him while I swapped the exhibit-jewelry with the replicas I had made in a nearby (New England) area during a special/secret Halloween 'democrat' pageant.



WIFE: You're brand/new Robin Hood, eh?
ME: You said it, Ezzy...fashion-for-gossip in blood-gems seepage democracy.
WIFE: Insurance-rumors for Interpol-eyes in Earthling's dark paranoia (hmmm).
ME: North American (detergent-bind).
WIFE: Sounds leprechaun (fine).
ME: Diamonds are forever.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on April 29, 2024
Last Updated on April 29, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing