1000-Statements: Division Field Goal

1000-Statements: Division Field Goal

A Story by Abishai100
"

Diorama-IQ yarn featuring a logic-line definition of how competition invokes (superstitious) logistics for both war-and-differentials.

"
A sports 'logic' diorama, loosely inspired by Speed Racer
----



====

Dr. Amlan Satan thought about the Liar-Paradox and how the reflexive-logic expression "Every statement is incomplete" would render a false-positive about the labor-value of statement constructions and hence reveal a special world-activity image of the requirements of labor consciousness itself, drawing him to a newfound field goal interest in sportsmanship for the equivalences in competition. Competition, after all, signals planes of exchange concerning conscious awareness of the differences between players/competitors. Amlan decided to refence Selfie-consumerism culture commentary for a special football view of that indelible link between socialized sports-activity and politics-reference for culture/war symbolism or relevance. After all, Selfie-culture had offered a 'recorder' expression for the nature of exchanges in self-consciousness intrigue, making activities like sports-commentary/fanfare/competition a vanity-mirror for society-dodecahedrons.



He decided to procure a Super Bowl memento-item, a Cali-Homeland QB-trophy reflective of Selfie-culture interest in media-reflections of competition fantasy, and he commented how Fantasy-Football enabled fans/critics to cast self-reflective 'diagrams' for premonitions and/or self-image vanities for considerations of what athletes/teams best highlighted 'personality-distances' for any given fan/critic (hmmm).



DR. AMLAN SATAN: "Sports and competition-games reflect the nature-expressions of a human consciousness of war and self-control and the agility of human existence for creative imaging in field controls for mobility-and-detour; this is why we might invoke a cool 'parallax' media-windows image of Notre Dame Fighting Irish (college) football and UK Irish-British (Belfast) street-controls 'deconstructions' for mobility-and-detour...which is why/how all statements (concerning detour and/or games), however incomplete, remain a construct for our brains' sense(s) of imaged dilution (for all)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on April 30, 2024
Last Updated on April 30, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing